Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (1055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (808967 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
i strol reach ui 2day
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Richard king: Abeg o make una no vex if my qstn 2 much o. why is it no candidate was admtd for athropology n archaeology?
If u av any ans pls kindly drop it.
coz pple dont knw much about d course so dey dont wanna take it as deir most prefer course.pple wil rush into it now as deir COC.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Fynestboi: I seriously cant hold this any longer, let me spit them out, and it goes to those that did COC, why are u guys giving yourselves unnecasary high BP, no matter how long the list might be delay you would surely be admit once you follow the normal norms as laid down by UI..... Stop asking whats your chance when you had already changed your course to the one your SUBJECT COMBO and PUME SCORE FIT IN...

@Soa you really dissapoint me? I seriously dnt undastand why you are in a haste, or didnt you score above 50 ni?? Or maybe you not a first choice applicant of ui anymore, wait and relax nothing would stop your name from appearng on the next list expect if you didnt beat the ctmark or u had wrong jamb combo...

You guys should stop this your chidish questn its vexing me....

Thanks..
lolz,u even get power type all dız,hw pesın go talk say no admısıon @ al 4 2nd choıce,sounds absurd!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Allocsoluwatosi: i strol reach ui 2day
congratz bro,hope u made ıt ın one pıece?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
Leystra:
Oga Y nau U shouldn't av paid joor... ur name will surely come out in the next list and now u don go dash FUOYE 30k...Chaii!!!shocked money wey u suppose use buy phone... wink anyways...rallizwell grin
no b my fualt,since 2yrs ago,no b smal tin.Pple dey tel mi say mak i go pay FUOYE dat UI might nt rilis 2nd list.Dat i shuld nt leave certainity 4 uncertainity.Bt if UI comot,i go pay am by GOD grace.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Fynestboi: I seriously cant hold this any longer, let me spit them out, and it goes to those that did COC, why are u guys giving yourselves unnecasary high BP, no matter how long the list might be delay you would surely be admit once you follow the normal norms as laid down by UI..... Stop asking whats your chance when you had already changed your course to the one your SUBJECT COMBO and PUME SCORE FIT IN...

@Soa you really dissapoint me? I seriously dnt undastand why you are in a haste, or didnt you score above 50 ni?? Or maybe you not a first choice applicant of ui anymore, wait and relax nothing would stop your name from appearng on the next list expect if you didnt beat the ctmark or u had wrong jamb combo...

You guys should stop this your chidish questn its vexing me....

Thanks..
Abeg no blame mi,i don say d reason y i go pay am.Na family pressure much...UI b my 1st nd 2nd,58,na wrong jamb comb mak mi do coc to anthropology,whc doesnt require chemistry as olevl.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zezeny: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
saleemema: @Barr. Zenzy, longest time. How are things now?
We thank Almighty God bro. Thanks for checking on moi
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Has UI given admisn yet to does dat ar awaitin olevel result.Any one dat filld aweaitin result nd he/she has got ui's admisn shuld signify.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by JohnnyPalmer: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by saleemema(m): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sadeluhv: Lolz,gud p.m
What course were you admitted for?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by saleemema(m): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
SOA93: Has UI given admisn yet to does dat ar awaitin olevel result.Any one dat filld aweaitin result nd he/she has got ui's admisn shuld signify.
I did
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Pweerie(f): 3:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Richardking(m): 4:22am On Nov 09, 2013
By God's grace ui admn list Loading______ 85% page loading
Archaeology pls don't f**k me up?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2013
SOA93: Has UI given admisn yet to does dat ar awaitin olevel result.Any one dat filld aweaitin result nd he/she has got ui's admisn shuld signify.
yeah. A friend on 2go with id as lamdel5050
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by baebyfaze91(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2013
Pweerie: PHARMACISTS AND NURSES SHOULD STOP COMPETING WITH DOCTORS-NMA PRESIDENT
This issue of competition is getting out of hand.....y cnt dis pple jst leave demselves alone nd luk 4 ways 2 improve health sector.....
Tho itz always interesting sha....
SMH
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2013
baebyfaze91: .
This issue of competition is getting out of hand.....y cnt dis pple jst leave demselves alone nd luk 4 ways 2 improve health sector.....
Tho itz always interesting sha....
SMH
Nigerian pharmacist are still better than doctors by their achievement so far.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Richardking(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by baebyfaze91(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2013
FrancisTony: Nigerian pharmacist are still better than doctors by their achievement so far.
Really?.,....achievement?..hw?..abeg tel me more joor...tho i'm also a pharmacist in d making

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Pweerie(f): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2013
Let's not be biased....
The fact remains that the PSN president saying that about consultants seriously reflects a 'inferiority complex'....
They are always jealous of medical and dental officers.
And someone was telling me achievement...abeg which achievment be that o,make i hear...
Noo wonder all pharmasists are now craving for PharmD...dey are sha jealos of that title 'doc'
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Richardking(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2013
Any update frm any better livintin? Pls hola out.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2013
Pweerie: Let's not be biased....
The fact remains that the PSN president saying that about consultants seriously reflects a 'inferiority complex'....
They are always jealous of medical and dental officers.
And someone was telling me achievement...abeg which achievment be that o,make i hear...
Noo wonder all pharmasists are now craving for PharmD...dey are sha jealos of that title 'doc'
why is it that, when rich Nigeria citizen wants to treat theirselves they 'll go outside our dear Motherland.
.That simply means that 9ja docs are not good.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Pweerie(f): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Let me remind you that one of the recent strikes embarked upon by Pharmacists n nurses was beacuase the wanted their COHESS system of payment to be equal to that of CONMESS(For medical doctors and dental surgeons).
Nurses and pharmacists are not refered to as medical workers,they are health workers...
How can a pharmacist have the gut to say he wants to earn same as a doctor when all he does in a hospital setting is sitting down and selling drugs...Na nurses dey do drug outline most times,na doctors dey prescribe...
Medical and dental officers can even specialize in pharmacology and pharmacokinetics....
A doctor can definitely function almost without a pharmacist(xcept that pharmacists are the only ones authorised to manufacture the drugs)
pharmacists cannot sell drugs without docs..they cnt diagnose/prognose..
So whats the complex?

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Pweerie(f): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
FrancisTony: why is it that, when rich Nigeria citizen wants to treat theirselves they 'll go outside our dear MotherlandThat simply means that 9ja docs are not good.
now,i knw where ur ignorance comes in.....
A recent research in saudi arabia stated that abt 5 percent of best surgeons there r nigerians....
Why do nigerians pass usmle more than americans themselves...?
No wonder They didnt want Lambo to leave UK when he was coming home?...
Our doctors r good,what they need is facilities which the govt has failed to provide!!!!

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pweerie:
now,i knw where ur ignorance comes in.....
A recent research in saudi arabia stated that abt 5 percent of best surgeons there r nigerians....
Why do nigerians pass usmle more than americans themselves...?
No wonder They didnt want Lambo to leave UK when he was coming home?...
Our doctors r good,what they need is facilities which the govt has failed to provide!!!!
cool. Thanks for enlightening me tho
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Richardking(m): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
Wats up francis? Pls, do u live in Ibadan?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
FrancisTony: why is it that, when rich Nigeria citizen wants to treat theirselves they 'll go outside our dear Motherland.
.That simply means that 9ja docs are not good.
do those pple tel u dey take naija pharm drugs?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Richardking(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
How far soa? U dey stay IB city?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Wats up francis? Pls, do u live in Ibadan?[/quote] No
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pweerie: Let me remind you that one of the recent strikes embarked upon by Pharmacists n nurses was beacuase the wanted their COHESS system of payment to be equal to that of CONMESS(For medical doctors and dental surgeons).
Nurses and pharmacists are not refered to as medical workers,they are health workers...
How can a pharmacist have the gut to say he wants to earn same as a doctor when all he does in a hospital setting is sitting down and selling drugs...Na nurses dey do drug outline most times,na doctors dey prescribe...
Medical and dental officers can even specialize in pharmacology and pharmacokinetics....
A doctor can definitely function almost without a pharmacist(xcept that pharmacists are the only ones authorised to manufacture the drugs)
pharmacists cannot sell drugs without docs..they cnt diagnose/prognose..
So whats the complex?
ez dıs Itz Pretzy??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
@Richard king na lag i dey stay nt IB.
Following last Monday’s meeting
between President Goodluck Jonathan
and the Academic Union of Universities
(ASUU), the later has come under
mounting pressure to call off its
four-month-old strike.
The federal government had promised
to inject N1.1 trillion into public
varsities in the next five years.
A zonal chairman of the union who
spoke on condition of anonymity said
the union has come under pressure to
end the strike. He said some of the
zonal chairmen feel the union would
lose public sympathy if the strike is
not called off after the offer by
President Jonathan.
He said, “Most of our members don’t
trust the government. They don’t want
any more promises. Though the
president has given his word, our
members are waiting to see the money
released. Though somebody had
deliberately leaked to the media that
the government will to give N1.1 trillion
to ASUU and this has put more
pressure on the union, but also
remember that the 2009 agreement is
for N1.3 trillion.”
Meanwhile, parents and students who
spoke to LEADERSHIP said they expect
ASUU to call of the strike following
the meeting with President Jonathan.
Mrs Evelyn Isuku, an Abuja resident
said, “I expect ASUU to call off the
strike before the end of the week. At
least the government has promised to
heed to their demands. What else are
they waiting for?”
Another resident, Okoye, said, “Our
children have been at home for too
long. If ASUU won’t listen to the
president, then I don’t know who else
will help to resolve the issue”.
Members of the ASUU staged a walkout
in July over claims that the
government had failed to implement a
2009 agreement to improve their
welfare and upgrade facilities on
state-run campuses. Via Leadership
Newspaper
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Smh.... Dr nd pharm? Jst like when ui nd oau ar arguing on the best uni..... *i reserve my comment sha*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Itzpretzy(f): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ifyx, that's not possible nau! I know the person tho...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.