Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (1150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (808185 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by DejiD2(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2013
ANDREW2EIC: Happy birthday to you, Deji_D2, wullnp. Have fun bro.
Yes i will
Yes i will
Yes i willReally appreciate dat...Tanx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by DejiD2(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2013
Amen
FrancisTony: Happy day Mr. Deji, may the good Lord who created us/we and err'thing on earth and undernearth continue to add more years to your age. Hip hip hip hurray grin . My E-bluetooth is on. Oya send the cake man!
Lol Yes i will.... Or u cum online on twitter i will DM u airtime n will also be expecting a gift frm u......
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by DejiD2(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2013
[/color]
obalampard: HBD to Deji_D2...wishing u̶̲̥̅̊
LLNP! Bigger u̶̲̥̅̊
I pray! Av fun! smiley
Amen.....Really luv dat tank u so much
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by DejiD2(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
I want to say a very big thank u to guys dat remembered n wished me well today....U guys are surely a rare gem.....Tank u so much,really appreciate ur comments and/or replies

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Happy birthday bro ...wishing yhu a century more on ds earth !!
Deji_D2: I want to say a very big thank u to guys dat remembered n wished me well today....U guys are surely a rare gem.....Tank u so much,really appreciate ur comments and/or replies
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
hbd to ma bro Deji_D2,llnp iJn
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
Deji_D2: Today is d Day of my Joy...common guys cut celebrate wif me...Its my bday 23rd of december...Im gonna be one year older men....Mo olaye ma sure gang ooh.... U cut afford to miss it
Happy Birthday bro... Wish U LLnP...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Arlex(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Deji_D2: I want to say a very big thank u to guys dat remembered n wished me well today....U guys are surely a rare gem.....Tank u so much,really appreciate ur comments and/or replies
HBD Bravo,I WULLNP!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by olalerey(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
H.B.D bro , W.U.L.L.N.P
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Godwin7403: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2013
Mery chrimo in advance pal
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by matson247(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Merry xmas nd hapy new year in advance. May d Joy of d Lord fill ur heart in dis Joyous season. I wish to inform U dat Ur xmas present ar: Unlimited blessing, Absolute protection, Supernatural upliftment, Promotion and jubilation, Endless love, Evapourated grace. May God bless U and ur household. I love u all.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND WELL-WISHERS

It is with a state of disappointment that i write this piece today,24th day of december 2013. Being a human, i have learnt both in the good and hard way how humans can be so quick to conclusions. We experience it in our studies, home, religion and every other aspect of humanity. We jump into conclusions without facts, proper study or critical thinking.
The reason for writing this piece is not in anyway complex. It is rather unfortunate that i have to write this at this time to clear the air. I am sure some of you-my bosses have heard about the notion that Dr.'Hesjay has turned a leaf of arrogance and is now 'forming'. It didnt come as a surprise to me, because i expected such since we all are humans. No wonder Socrates said to Adeimantus in the famous Republic by Plato,''Shall i be angry?...It is inevitable it will happen, or am i not living with humans? ''
I came back yesterday from school for christmas and new year celebration even though University Of Ilorin did not approve any official break for its staff and students. I have been in school for Nine weeks and i am just taking up my former social life again. I am so busy in school that i hardly have time for social networks. I had to give up 2go,though not totally,even though i can boldy refer to myself as a 2go addict. I logged in only few times, mostly on weekends and i don't even spend up to ten minutes online,but i update my status each time. I never knew i had offended some people until this morning when i logged in and checked my list of friends-people who i miss a lot and have not talked to since i resumed school. One of such people is Isaolamide, a very good friend of mine,a nairalander and a UI aspirant who most of you know well. I was not only surprised but i realized what human feeling is like when i discovered that i have been removed by my dear friend and brother,Olamide. I took no time in deleting him and then re-adding him, i then urged ObrizyFrance to help me in begging Isaolamide to accept my request. Luckily for me, he accepted just an hour ago and told me my offence. The reasons behind his action is that i didnt reply his series of messages(as portraited by him) and at the same time did not send him messages everytime he saw me online even though i come online and change my status, he therefore thought of it that i was probably arrogant or 'forming'. I forgive him for that and i also ask for his forgiveness.
But i wish to use this medium to tell every other person, nairalandrs out there who feel the same thing, that it wasnt't and isn't my fault that i didnt reply your messages nor sent you messages. I was just busy with the workload at school and didnt have much time for chatting. The little time i have/had is the one i use in changing my status and chatting for 10-20minutes(JohnTosyne is my witness). I also didnt reply your messages because i didnt get any, most likely due to the fact that i use MTN and MTN browsing network is zero to write home about in Unilorin. Y'all can ask friends you have in the school. It therefore must have occured that your messages didnt get to me or i was offline when you sent the messages but 2go showed me online. I experienced it about three weeks ago when i logged in momentarily and then saw that i was still online on a friend's phone for about 30minutes-after i logged out. Kessy's case is also another similar one but thank God we got to talk yesterday and we settled it.
Isaolamide even told me he explained to Morgan and Prince Adebayo before deleting me as a friend due to what he thought was arrogancy. Now,i don't know what they thought about it but they probably must have concluded that together. Far be it that the Son of man be arrogant-not on anything in this f.ck.n world.
For those who understand '...Pride is essentially competitive,it gets no pleasure out of something, only out of having more of it that the next man...'-C.S. Lewis....
Every man in his right senses here knows fully well the only thing that people might think i am proud about. But why will i be proud because of such,when i am not the first and i will never be the last to have it?..
I hereby use this medium to seek the forgiveness of all those whom i offended through the same means or any other and then they thought it's because i was being proud. I am very sorry! If you saw me online and sent me messages and i didnt reply,I hope you will understand why it happened after reading this.
And i say a big thank you to all who trusted my personality and didn't think such but believed that i was busy. God bless y'all....
We are but a family!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:

It is with a state of disappointment that i write this piece today,24th day of december 2013. Being a human, i have learnt both in the good and hard way how humans can be so quick to conclusions. We experience it in our studies, home, religion and every other aspect of humanity. We jump into conclusions without facts, proper study or critical thinking.
The reason for writing this piece is not in anyway complex. It is rather unfortunate that i have to write this at this time to clear the air. I am sure some of you-my bosses have heard about the notion that Dr.'Hesjay has turned a leaf of arrogance and is now 'forming'. It didnt come as a surprise to me, because i expected such since we all are humans. No wonder Socrates said to Adeimantus in the famous Republic by Plato,''Shall i be angry?...It is inevitable it will happen, or am i not living with humans? ''
I came back yesterday from school for christmas and new year celebration even though University Of Ilorin did not approve any official break for its staff and students. I have been in school for Nine weeks and i am just taking up my former social life again. I am so busy in school that i hardly have time for social networks. I had to give up 2go,though not totally,even though i can boldy refer to myself as a 2go addict. I logged in only few times, mostly on weekends and i don't even spend up to ten minutes online,but i update my status each time. I never knew i had offended some people until this morning when i logged in and checked my list of friends-people who i miss a lot and have not talked to since i resumed school. One of such people is Isaolamide, a very good friend of mine,a nairalander and a UI aspirant who most of you know well. I was not only surprised but i realized what human feeling is like when i discovered that i have been removed by my dear friend and brother,Olamide. I took no time in deleting him and then re-adding him, i then urged ObrizyFrance to help me in begging Isaolamide to accept my request. Luckily for me, he accepted just an hour ago and told me my offence. The reasons behind his action is that i didnt reply his series of messages(as portraited by him) and at the same time did not send him messages everytime he saw me online even though i come online and change my status, he therefore thought of it that i was probably arrogant or 'forming'. I forgive him for that and i also ask for his forgiveness.
But i wish to use this medium to tell every other person, nairalandrs out there who feel the same thing, that it wasnt't and isn't my fault that i didnt reply your messages nor sent you messages. I was just busy with the workload at school and didnt have much time for chatting. The little time i have/had is the one i use in changing my status and chatting for 10-20minutes(JohnTosyne is my witness). I also didnt reply your messages because i didnt get any, most likely due to the fact that i use MTN and MTN browsing network is zero to write home about in Unilorin. Y'all can ask friends you have in the school. It therefore must have occured that your messages didnt get to me or i was offline when you sent the messages but 2go showed me online. I experienced it about three weeks ago when i logged in momentarily and then saw that i was still online on a friend's phone for about 30minutes-after i logged out. Kessy's case is also another similar one but thank God we got to talk yesterday and we settled it.
Isaolamide even told me he explained to Morgan and Prince Adebayo before deleting me as a friend due to what he thought was arrogancy. Now,i don't know what they thought about it but they probably must have concluded that together. Far be it that the Son of man be arrogant-not on anything in this f.ck.n world.
For those who understand '...Pride is essentially competitive,it gets no pleasure out of something, only out of having more of it that the next man...'-C.S. Lewis....
Every man in his right senses here knows fully well the only thing that people might think i am proud about. But why will i be proud because of such,when i am not the first and i will never be the last to have it?..
I hereby use this medium to seek the forgiveness of all those whom i offended through the same means or any other and then they thought it's because i was being proud. I am very sorry! If you saw me online and sent me messages and i didnt reply,I hope you will understand why it happened after reading this.
And i say a big thank you to all who trusted my personality and didn't think such but believed that i was busy. God bless y'all....
u mean kelv2flirt. grin i deleted him too 'cos of that too.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by morgang(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:

I now get ur point bro, tank God u have cleared d Air. I taught as much, being messaging u 'hi, doc, whatsup etc'.. But no Reply. Once again I wish to apologies for what Isaolamide nd I, discussed about u not replying our messages. We taught dat u deliberately ignored our messages for one reason or d other nd we finally make a conclusion by removing u. 'I personally tnk probably 'cause I'm not in ur dept or I'm not a science student nd I got notn to offer dat's y u do ignore my messages'. Stuffs like dat came into my mnd nd I told isaolamide about it. And unfortunately, isaolamide told me dat he encounter such tinz with U not replying his messages.
I want to use this medium to apologize to u concerning d WRoNG SpEculaTiOns(bragging,'forming etc) we did about u.. Like u said 'We are all Humans' and we are bound to make some Crazy concLusions about one another.
Boss! I'm vewi vewi sowi concerning wat hapnd and I wish u find somewhere in ya heart to forgv me in particular nd Us in general...
Wish ya all d best in pursuing ur academic carrier.

COMPLIMENTS OF D SEASON 'DOC!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Godwin7403: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Datz inconsequential@morgan..itz just a mere social network
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cutebobo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
On a normal case, I didn't even expect him to be logging in to 2go as usual. He is now in school and medical student for that matter. He got to read wide than normal student. I'm not In anyway supporting both parties in this issue. If u think someone is forming to u, then y are u still having sure person on ur 2go contact list, if I were to be in ur shoes, no one can form anything to. If he is a medical student, thank God him and if I'm a yoruba student thank God. No course on earth will make my fellow mate to be superior to me. Every damn person is a genius in its own field. Back to Hesjay, if u think chatting on 2go will affect your studies, make it clear to them, u now know more of school and ur course than any one here since u've resumed right b4 us. Don't please people by chatting at the expense of ur life. Once again, I'm not supporting both parties. Thank ya
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wat did kelv do? I chat wif im mst tyms if he's online
FrancisTony: u mean kelv2flirt. grin i deleted him too 'cos of that too.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wat can i say?
Dr.'Hesjay:

,,,dis guy ez humble!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin grin grin at Morgan.

seriously it is funny.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ifyx: Wat did kelv do? I chat wif im mst tyms if he's online
the dude doesn't reply me. He's too proud! grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
FrancisTony: the dude doesn't reply me. He's too proud! grin grin
u cant jst conclude lyk dat nw,av met im in pesin nd ah dint notice dat trait
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
If u read d post well,you will see its not 'usual' as u said!..majorly on sundays!!!
cute bobo: On a normal case, I didn't even expect him to be logging in to 2go as usual. He is now in school and medical student for that matter. He got to read wide than normal student. I'm not In anyway supporting both parties in this issue. If u think someone is forming to u, then y are u still having sure person on ur 2go contact list, if I were to be in ur shoes, no one can form anything to. If he is a medical student, thank God him and if I'm a yorub
Thanks boss!!
As for the study thing,its nothing...
This isn't ma first time in school,so i sure know how to balance it all up!...If it weren't academically convenient,i won't go online those times!
Thanks once again for the concern!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bro,It's over....
God has forgiven us all!!!!!
morgan**g:
I now get ur point bro, tank God u have cleared d Air. I taught as much, being messaging u 'hi, doc, whatsup etc'.. But no Reply. Once again I wish to apologies for what Isaolamide nd I, discussed about u not replying our messages. We taught dat u deliberately ignored our messages for one reason or d other nd we finally make a conclusion by removing u. 'I personally tnk probably 'cause I'm not in ur dept or I'm not a science student nd I got notn to offer dat's y u do ignore my messages'. Stuffs like dat came into my mnd nd I told isaolamide about it. And unfortunately, isaolamide told me dat he encounter such tinz with U not replying his messages.
I want to use this medium to apologize to u concerning d WRoNG SpEculaTiOns(bragging,'forming etc) we did about u.. Like u said 'We are all Humans' and we are bound to make some Crazy concLusions about one another.
Boss! I'm vewi vewi sowi concerning wat hapnd and I wish u find somewhere in ya heart to forgv me in particular nd Us in general...
Wish ya all d best in pursuing ur academic carrier.

COMPLIMENTS OF D SEASON 'DOC!!!
how we dey do xmas na?...
Oh..b lyk say u b muslim....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
I refuse to believe this!!......U mst hv gotten it wrong...Kessy is alwez online but mostly 'away'..he's more into BBM n whatsapp...so maybe u sent mssgs when he wasnt available
FrancisTony: the dude doesn't reply me. He's too proud! grin grin

@ifyx...Thanx bro..merry xmas oo
abi u b deeper lyf?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Same tuu u Doc
Dr.'Hesjay:

@ifyx...Thanx bro..merry xmas oo
abi u b deeper lyf?
,,,lolz,nope o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by morgang(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Bro,It's over....
God has forgiven us all!!!!!
how we dey do xmas na?...
Oh..b lyk say u b muslim....
Yap! I be muslim oooo..
But I dey celebrate anytn celebratable....
***shea make I show for ur ouse ni** winkz**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by omodave(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
morgan**g:

Yap! I be muslim oooo..
But I dey celebrate anytn celebratable....
***shea make I show for ur ouse ni** winkz**

Guy u funny, but gud if it is true
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by DejiD2(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
shakur07: Happy birthday bro ...wishing yhu a century more on ds earth !!
Amen!!!Yeah i wnt dat....Tanx a lot
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by DejiD2(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Arlex: HBD Bravo,I WULLNP!!!
Tanx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Someone once said:diz z d season of 'open letters'......didn't agree wif her @ first buh i fink itz turning to be true.....
*I go soon write mine....probably on d 31st.....gat some ish to vomit on diz thread abt some pple.....no wan carry over shii into d new year.....

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ifyx: u cant jst conclude lyk dat nw,av met im in pesin nd ah dint notice dat trait
hmmm!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmm's!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.