Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (1156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (811093 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2013
Taylor184: smh grin grin...jst post am quick
no worry.....doyin okukpe,lai mohammed,evans bipi,labaran maku and dat ui lecturer wey dey rant during ASUU strike all together no go do reach me if i start.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Mesopotamia:
dnt worry....itz gonn cum lyka thief @nyt.....and i promise y'all,i aint gonn spare any1 as i'm gonn bare ma mind open on sum shitty lingering ish i av/avn wif sum pple here....itz gonn be in pidgin so dat i'll be able to express masef wella....
cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Wow!
Mismak: *passing-by*

Sori its comin late.....Hapi borndai Johannu.....bigger u i pray

wullnp!!!
tnx a lot sis
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2013
hbd in arears@ tommy......m sorry its a little bit late
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sadeluhv(f): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2013
Tommybob: *in fynestboi's voice*......"Maami sade" tho ve nt met yu buh i'm sure i ll .... All the same... Thank a lot...
Lolz,my pleasure.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Oothman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
FrancisTony: Hi. *offers_him_chair* what course? And have you been admitted?
no , nt yet...initial course is Economics bt did COC cos am 4 marks below d departmental cut-off
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Isjaymoh(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Does UI offer part time or pre degree 4 social science courses?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Oothman: no , nt yet...initial course is Economics bt did COC cos am 4 marks below d departmental cut-off
alright. You're most welcomed. Oya, someone should go and bring refreshment.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Isjaymoh: Does UI offer part time or pre degree 4 social science courses?
Let me leave that one for my learned colleague to answer. Oya barr. Taylor, Mr. Emekakelvin and Pharm. Tommybob should come and attend to him! undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sista mi
harnnarh: hbd in arears@ tommy......m sorry its a little bit late
tnx 4 remembring me ooo....

I added yu on 2go buh it seems yu dnt chat dia, ryt?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ui doesnt offer pre degree buh the part time is feasible buh itz called DLC i.e distance learner centre in UI
Isjaymoh: Does UI offer part time or pre degree 4 social science courses?
itz for the matured ones tho.... Lyk 21 upward
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Tnx a lot miss
Mismak: *passing-by*

Sori its comin late.....Hapi borndai Johannu.....bigger u i pray

wullnp!!!
yu too, amen
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dis way plz
Samsonpaulinus: My waec gce was withheld and it have just be released by Mr Andrew i have head about him how he have been helping so many people before now,thanks so much Mr Andrew for your kindness. Just if you also need his help to upgrade or release your Waec Gce for you call him on 08152240666
<<<<

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Isjaymoh(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Tommybob: Ui doesnt offer pre degree buh the part time is feasible buh itz called DLC i.e distance learner centre in UI itz for the matured ones tho.... Lyk 21 upward

Am even 25yrs of age, but what is the diff inbetween part time and distance learning centre? are they gonna award me B.sc through dlc?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
The year 2013 is almost over,with less than less than 36hrs to the new year.This year has been a good year,and i must say iv made so many friends here on Nairaland..This thread has been like a family to me abintio,from the first day i posted here up to this moment.And the main purpose of writing this is to show appreciation to Everybody..iffa forget to write your name,no vex abeg grin grin...
To fynestboi-Anytime i think you may not come to UI,e day always pain me gan,but sha,i wish you best of lucks in your school bro.And pls make sure you come on our matric day cheesy

To shakur-broda of life,i love your ways bro...wanna be like you when i grow up sef grin...And for all your advice bro,i say tanx you for bin a frnd to me and to her...

To Mismak-I thot you were proud the first time i saw your post on NL,but i took time to study you,and i found out that,you are a mature lady.Special shoutout to you sis,and thanks for all what you did for me..i appreciate dear..

To Brainee-The only guy i respect so much on NL,meetin you in lasgidi was cool bro,the few minutes spent together made me feel like we av bin frnds since the early 90s...Eru iku of life,double twale for you bro...grin grin!!tanx for all you did..

To Hesjay and Tommybob-You guys are supposed to be in the same school fa,your behaviours are compatible...Thumbs up Guys,God go make you bigger.

To Dapz-Bestie mi,Gentle Guy,tall guy,fyn boy...Omo,d day you thrashed me ehn,i no fit forget oo shocked,i wee still retaliate wen we get to UI..grin grin

To leystra-Blogger of life...Tanx for the airtel cheat bro..God bless you bro grin

To sadeluhv-maami of life,you are mouthed...God bless you dear,bigger you i pray...

To dekunmi-MBGN,special shoutout to you...

To itz prezty-OluwaSimisolaOlorun grin grin..the geh with a million braids,a kiss for you jae cheesy
To Mesopotamia-lemme just keep mute till we see face to face again grin grin..

To Beth,JJ9ice,omobajohn and gbollismo-I pray we all make it in the legal profession by God's grace...See you guys when we resume..

To mikebis-Loverboy,i no even know wetin i wan type sef,but bro,i dey ur back anytym anyday,i got ya back#winks

To chicksy-A kiss for you,me lady..

To Attah Ojoma-cant wait to see you dear...

To Joy-Lemme just keep smilin sha....Miss crushie of life..

To Sleek2-#mouth sealed

To babyfaeze-Bro,no forget wetin i yan u durin clearance oo..

To Aliciakeys-im smilin as im typin ds..You are so so so funny dear...female shakur#mouth sealed
To debonny,Ifyx,Osasu,Richard king,Aibike,Larey bro,Olalerey,hannarh,arlex,oysdam baba,FrancisTony(ds guy ehn grin grin) and all dos av forgotten dia names,i say a very big thank you for keepin this thread alive,and i pray we shall all be at the matric next year if christ tarries......

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

God bless us all#AMEN
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by dapsondou(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Taylor184: The year 2013 is almost over,with less than less than 36hrs to the new year.This year has been a good year,and i must say iv made so many friends here on Nairaland..This thread has been like a family to me abintio,from the first day i posted here up to this moment.And the main purpose of writing this is to show appreciation to Everybody..iffa forget to write your name,no vex abeg grin grin...
To fynestboi-Anytime i think you may not come to UI,e day always pain me gan,but sha,i wish you best of lucks in your school bro.And pls make sure you come on our matric day cheesy

To shakur-broda of life,i love your ways bro...wanna be like you when i grow up sef grin...And for all your advice bro,i say tanx you for bin a frnd to me and to her...

To Mismak-I thot you were proud the first time i saw your post on NL,but i took time to study you,and i found out that,you are a mature lady.Special shoutout to you sis,and thanks for all what you did for me..i appreciate dear..

To Brainee-The only guy i respect so much on NL,meetin you in lasgidi was cool bro,the few minutes spent together made me feel like we av bin frnds since the early 90s...Eru iku of life,double twale for you bro...grin grin!!tanx for all you did..

To Hesjay and Tommybob-You guys are supposed to be in the same school fa,your behaviours are compatible...Thumbs up Guys,God go make you bigger.

To Dapz-Bestie mi,Gentle Guy,tall guy,fyn boy...Omo,d day you thrashed me ehn,i no fit forget oo shocked,i wee still retaliate wen we get to UI..grin grin

To leystra-Blogger of life...Tanx for the airtel cheat bro..God bless you bro grin

To sadeluhv-maami of life,you are mouthed...God bless you dear,bigger you i pray...

To itz prezty-OluwaSimisolaOlorun grin grin..the geh with a million braids,a kiss for you jae cheesy

To Beth,JJ9ice,omobajohn and gbollismo-I pray we all make it in the legal profession by God's grace...See you guys when we resume..

To mikebis-Loverboy,i no even know wetin i wan type sef,but bro,i dey ur back anytym anyday,i got ya back#winks

To Sleek2-#mouth sealed

To Aliciakeys-im smilin as im typin ds..You are so so so funny dear...female shakur#mouth sealed
To debonny,Ifyx,Osasu,Richard king,Aibike,Larey bro,Olalerey,hannarh,arlex,oysdam baba,FrancisTony(ds guy ehn grin grin) and all dos av forgotten dia names,i say a very big thank you for keepin this thread alive,and i pray we shall all be at the matric next year if christ tarries......

God bless us all#AMEN

Lol....
Come a million times, it will still remain d same..**tongue out*
Tanks man...my head is swelling
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Taylor184: The year 2013 is almost over,with less than less than 36hrs to the new year.This year has been a good year,and i must say iv made so many friends here on Nairaland..This thread has been like a family to me abintio,from the first day i posted here up to this moment.And the main purpose of writing this is to show appreciation to Everybody..iffa forget to write your name,no vex abeg grin grin...

To Sleek2-#mouth sealed

God bless us all#AMEN
amen bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Gbolissimo: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2013

To Sleek2-#mouth sealed

God bless us all#AMEN
AMEN, THANK U MY BRODA
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
dapsondou:

Lol....
Come a million times, it will still remain d same..**tongue out*
Tanks man...my head is swelling
*grabs a fork to 'chuk' his...*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sadeluhv(f): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2013

To Sleek2-#mouth sealed

God bless us all#AMEN
Wow! my head iyaf swell o,thanks for dis @ Taylor,broda of life.We shall all meet wt joy in Jesus name.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Quatermaine: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Is the 2nd list out?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Itzpretzy(f): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2013

To Sleek2-#mouth sealed

God bless us all#AMEN
Barr. Taylor Jeremy Gilbert Pope V of life............I hope say na french kiss sha, lol!

God bless yu too boss.......no regrets since d day I've known yu!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
HBD 2 MY YOUNGA BRO tommybob. TEAM PHARMACY::'::: BETTER BY FAR

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2013

To Sleek2-#mouth sealed

To debonny,Ifyx,Osasu,Richard king,Aibike,Larey bro,Olalerey,hannarh,arlex,oysdam baba, FrancisTony(ds guy ehn grin grin) and all dos av forgotten dia names,i say a very big thank you for keepin this thread alive,and i pray we shall all be at the matric next year if christ tarries......

God bless us all#AMEN
Wetin that guy do wink He's kinda hilarious shey? undecided . THANKS THOUGH!! Amen!! Wishing you the same.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Onyixee95: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Have been viewing this thread for quite some time, kudos to u guys for keeping up the pace.....WISHING U A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by olalerey(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thanks to u my great potential barrister TAYLOR , we shal meet on d matric day by God's grace ,there is a ques i want to ask u nd barr.OMOBAJOHN so til den sha
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by dekunmi007(f): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2013

To Sleek2-#mouth sealed

God bless us all#AMEN

surest pope eva..... fanks for being dere. kip up d gud work.#thumbs up
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hahahaha..... Ay! Did i jst hear yu say ''younger brother''??
Aydesmond: HBD 2 MY YOUNGA BRO tommybob. TEAM PHARMACY::'::: BETTER BY FAR
na ASUU cause am sha....

Tnx a lot bro...nd tnx for yesterday.... *winks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
Samsonpaulinus: My waec gce was withheld and it have just be released by Mr Andrew i have head about him how he have been helping so many people before now,thanks so much Mr Andrew for your kindness. Just if you also need his help to upgrade or release your Waec Gce for you call him on 08152240666
man must chop
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hahahahahaha..... Truly a season of ''Open letters''
Taylor184: The year 2013 is almost over,with less than less than 36hrs to the new year.This year has been a good year,and i must say iv made so many friends here on Nairaland..This thread has been like a family to me abintio,from the first day i posted here up to this moment.And the main purpose of writing this is to show appreciation to Everybody..iffa forget to write your name,no vex abeg grin grin.

To Hesjay and Tommybob-You guys are supposed to be in the same school fa,your behaviours are compatible...Thumbs up Guys,God go make you bigger

i say a very big thank you for keepin this thread alive,and i pray we shall all be at the matric next year if christ tarries......

God bless us all#AMEN
i always smile whenever i hear pple saying that statement.... Even tho ve never met him...

Tnx a lot bro... God ll also make yu bigger
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Happy last monday of 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.