Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (1163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (808944 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 3:29am On Jan 01, 2014
Amen o
Damitism:

Happy new year to all pals here!

To all who are still hoping for the second admission list, this year is your year of testimony.
KEEP THE FAITH HIGH.
All is well

hapi new year to u boss...

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 5:28am On Jan 01, 2014
jennilisius:

wat question dear
i heard waec statement of result is d result u print on waec websit,hw tru is dat?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 5:31am On Jan 01, 2014
i dey always shout 4 here nobodi dey reply mi *vexed* wel,API NEW YEaR to u all
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by drizlad(m): 6:15am On Jan 01, 2014
SOA93: i dey always shout 4 here nobodi dey reply mi *vexed* wel,API NEW YEaR to u all
N̶̲̥̅̊O vex happy new year
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 01, 2014
omobajohn58: Though i dnt post regularly but i had 2 take my tym 2 appreciate every1 'cos while following dis thread...i've learnt a lot of things which makes me think dis is d best place 2 be...........2 all my 'LEARNING COLLEAGUES' bethilicious,gbolissimo,jj9ice,and egun nla to n keyin igbale TAYLOR BABA.......see u guys in ui.....2 odas wus name i can't be able 2 list i wish everyone happy new yearr in advance......2 all expecting d 2nd list we shall soon celebrate ur admission.....by Gods grace.......ride on broses and sisterses u gat no problem.................our year of divine guidance,protection and upliftment

signed
omobajohn58
Yes boss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 01, 2014
Oysdam: Happy New Year To Everybody...Special greetings to tommybob and Taylor,Thanks 4 remembering me in ur posts.God Bless Everybody
padi mi...olenu
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 01, 2014
Tommybob: ha! ... abeg ooo... that position is for sumone special happy new yr
lolzzz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Eyideejay(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2014
Every new year brings us closer and closer to our aspiration and dreams.
May we all have breakthrough this year, and may all our aspirations and dreams be realized.
Just to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.
And to those expecting the second admission list, may your wish be granted this month.
Once again, *HAPPY NEW YEAR*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by ICEBOLD: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2014
PLEASE CAN I USE C6 IN ENG N C4 LITERATURE TO STUDY LAW
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2014
dannytee: Amen IJN..Same wish as well
hmmm
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by aycolossy(m): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2014
HNY pple tnx 2 y'al 4 mkn 2013 an eventful year dose w8n 4 2nd batch dis z ur yr
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2014
baebyfaze91: .
For your felele mind...no mind him o barr jeremy..together we go bring him down ....
haha..na fele aye i knw o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by baebyfaze91(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2014
Tommybob: wanna use this great and splendid moment to shout out to

my guys: shakur: my coursemate..namesake.. birthmnth mate twinbroda .*roommate* the baddest guy....the whyner...itz a long list bro... ure too much
Dr Hesjay: yu ar jst too much bro.. i dey ff ya steps boss.. yr infos ar over classified, inspirational ... yu ve really hlpd a lot bro... tnx a lot...
beabyfaze: my boss of life... tnx for the friendly nd social chats...# lot of hugs for yu
omobajohn: my second namesake... yu ve been really friendly nd good... tnx a lot..
Francis tony: yu ar mouthed... talks a lot... flatters a lot... tnx bro
aysuccess: boss of life... tnx a lot... yu greet a lot... almst killed me with greetings.. yu ar 2 good..
alex: my big bro..tnx a lot
divads: my big bro... i pray God ll uplift yu
brini: always makes me smile...
crispin: the whyner... yu too much... ai bi ke ... morgan..yu too ar too much
lystra... cnt wait to meet yu..

my babas: Taylor: boss mi... i salute ooo

mikebis...my closest broda.... yu ar too gentle.
oysdam...dami..sinzu...izzyguy...fynestboi
.u ar jst too important to b forgotten
ifyx..soa..tiamiyu...tnx a lot

to females like simi
...tee cube ....sadeluv... dekunmi harnarh binta betty..Aliciakeys...attah ojoma..motiniola..sleek joyfaith mismak...sewa..
yu ar all friendly, caring nd great to be with...

wishing yu guys a great nd splendid 2014..

NB..i cracked my sk
ul in order to remember this few names.. if i didn't mention yrz.. jst believe yu ar too GOOD to be forgotten..

i luv each nd everyone of yu here on #land like kilode..

Happy New year in Advance..
Boss mi..na u o after u,na u again....
Can't wait to see all of una in that prestigious Faculty and Uni....
No forget all those gifts oh...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by baebyfaze91(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2014
And what can i say to quantify His Mercy and Favour shown to me and u my special guys ...we crossed that thin line border from 2013 to 2014...
I'm happy i'm one of this big family,no regret at all....
Both xtians and muslims we relate as one...
my pharm tommy said this is our year of resumption..lolssssssss....can't wait to be in company of all of u....
I Love You Alllllllll......
*HAPPY NEW YEAR*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Definitely,Seeing tinz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dear divads.
This is my birthday wish for you,although it's coming late,but kindly find a place in your kind heart to accept My wishes.

As the first December 31st marks begining of your life,may it not see your end. As today marks the begining of the first day of the second year in the 21st century with no same Numerical figure in days and month, may you give be given a second chance in your dealings.
My brother, the place where labour cannot take you to may favour put you there, may all your mockery to turn to miracle for it is your turn to shine.

Happy birthday couple with Happy new year.
Best wishes-----Emeka Kelvin Reality

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by olalerey(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
HapI new yr to U al my ogas at d top , in d likes of philosopher
fynesboi nd mesopotamia, barr.taylor,dr.hesjay,barr.beth, pharmacist tommybob nd shakur, microbiologist mikebis, aysucess ,francistony,daditism etc may we b lifted to d podium Of SUCESS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by crispinkc(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hey itz a brand new year and itz tym to usher in a fresh fire of blessings joy peace love oneness and d fear of GOD as we embark on dis journey(2014) i pray 4 lng lyf prosperity showers of blessings academic success love and wonders of d lord upon d lyf of each and every one of u! u re blessed in jesus name and may d hand of GOD neva depart frm ur families and deliver u frm evil 4 d word of GOD sayz in d book of john chapter 15 vs 5-6 i am d vine and u re d branches 4 whosoever remains in me and i in him shall bear much fruit cus without me u can do nothing! So back to d mata i want to use dis oppurtunity to tell u of wat i think of ur character and physical features itz a kind of unofficial award on my part starting frm these d award 4 d most cool headed person on dis thread 4 me goes to taylor d most jovial person on dis thread should be no other than shakur d most contoversial person on dis thread is klenzjoshua d guy fit stir up trouble eeh both on dis platform and even real lyf chai even thou he is still kul sha d most beautiful gul on dis thread frm wat i hv seen should be between sleek2 and itz pretzy cant decide who's beta d most troublesome nairalander should be klenz joshua once again o boy u to much o to awards at d same tym lol d most handsome on dis thread hmm make i no talk sha una fit do vote 4 dat one b4 i cause trouble d most outspoken nairalander is dr hesjay o boy if dis guy yarn u eeh u go forget ur name haha d most immature post i hv ever seen should come frm francis tony ur post dont just make sense to me thou u re changing d most intelligent nairalander frm wat i hv seen is between fynestboi and brainee d most respectful dude is tommybob dis guy is just to good d smartest dude here should be between aliciakeyz and leystra d questionier of d year should go to richard king lol guy u dey ask question eeh. d boldest dude of d year should go to mikebis! o boy wat u did wif harnnarh mehn if i attempt am nah unto suicide tinz haha...... d most graceful nairalander 4 me is mammi sade d most humble nairalander is brini o boy u were just too humble d day we meet despite d fact we were just meeting4 d first tym the baddest guy here is undoubtedly mesopotamia o boy only wetin u dey talk 4 mouth fit cause pesin nightmares And lastly d most mysterious guy here goes to dapo lol phew! Dis is just my view thou so if i dint least u here doest mean i think less of u as 4 me dis is it make sure u keep ur new year resolutions am sure shakur and taylor will keep dreaming of iluawonaje mikebis beware o once again frm my heart i say a happy new year!!!! Frm ur boy crispin..........
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
olalerey: HapI new yr to U al my ogas at d top , in d likes of philosopher
fynesboi nd mesopotamia, barr.taylor,dr.hesjay,barr.beth, pharmacist tommybob nd shakur, microbiologist mikebis, aysucess ,francistony,daditism etc may we b lifted to d podium Of SUCESS
Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hmm. Singing in arabic
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by omobajohn58(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
NEW YEAR MESSAGE 2 NIGERIANS

Nigeria @ 100 ...itz nt easy but we thank God 4 d sustenance of our unity............we should knw that 2 make Nigeria d country we all yearn for....there can neva be a 'deux ex machina'...itz takes me and u....d rulers and d ruled.....d bourgeoisie and d proles.....the lords and d serfs and any form of social interactions between human beings.....we as a nation cannot go 4ward wen all we do is to accept the backwardness of our country as fate............no i cannot accept that my nation is destined 2 be known only 4 TERRORISM 'n' CORRUPTION......d 2 major enemy of our era.....corruption dat seems is inborn in Nigerians......u can only trust a Nigerian with matters unconnected with money......but i b'live we shall attain dat top spot i n terms of economy,stability,power and education

signed
adeyanjuademola j.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
My New Year Message To You All
Since childhood,i have always wondered why people attach so much 'specialty' to the New Year Celebration. Specialty in this case,referring to the way the celebration is handled. While New Year celebration remains a festival of thanksgiving to some, it is taken as a day of mere jubilation by some. The type of atmosphere seen right from the 31st day of every december to the first day of January is always different from that observed in the rest of the year.
Christians generally believe that the new year Festival is a time to reflect on happenings in the year passed and give glory to the Almighty God, thereby making the day a day of worship and request for good tidings in the new year. Worship,in my own opinion is something that we do to bring Glory to God's name, anything that makes God happy with us is an act of worship.
I have tried to study and observe happenings on New Year Eve/Cross Over night,a day christians set aside to be in front of God,thanking him for his mercies and waiting upon him for the blessings of the new year,
It has turned to a 'show' day. Show day in the sense that it is the day when many people go to the churches to show their skills of dancing and probably singing. It is a day when you see people who don't come to church at all in the church,singing and dancing like saints. It is the day in which the churches record highest population throughout the year since its the only day many come to church. Something that amazes me about this day is the way people pray,they pray the way they never did throughout the year. Consequently,i strongly think and believe that the New Year Day is the only day most people observe thanksgiving and serious prayer. Albeit bearing in mind that New Year Celebration is actually not a religious festival, we must note that as christians, the new year celebration should not be for show off but for actual worship-that is,worship from our hearts.
Apart from the fact that 1st January is the first day on the gregorian calender,i don't see anything 'too special' in the day. I rate this day the same as every other day in the year. It is a normal day with 24hours,with night and day,same as everyday of the year. If we don't use the gregorian calender,then definitely,we would have been using another day as our New Year Day. I therefore see no reason why we should not celebrate each day that passes by the way we celebrate the new year. As christians, we should praise God and worship Him everyday as if we were celebrating a new year, thats our purpose, to serve and worship him everyday.
Another thing about New Year Celebration is that many have turned it to a festival of clothes. Many use this day as a day to 'show off' new clothes and latest trends in fashion.Is this not outrageous?
Just this morning,a big cousin of mine asked me..'Hesjay,why are you not in a new dress?...',The reply i gave was..'Why should i be in a new dress?'
I wonder why we should make it a must to wear a new cloth today,when we didnt do so on 1st,2nd,3rd,10th or 15th December.
If only Christians can see each day in every year just the way we see New Year day,it will really be a happy thing,since we will be conscious of time and appreciate God everyday of our lives-not only on New Year Day. I hereby use this medium,to implore us as christians to Celebrate everyday,singing praises to God,Dancing in worhip,praying for good tidings just as we do on the New Year Day!
Happy new year to you all!

Your Friend,
Hesjay!

6 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
crispin kc: am sure shakur and taylor will keep dreaming of iluawonaje mikebis beware o
shocked shocked,bro,shey u wan follow us go iluawonaje ni
And btw,wat you said bout klenz is the truth grin grin ,dat guy ehn#smh..
Happy new year
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by crispinkc(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Taylor184: shocked shocked,bro,shey u wan follow us go iluawonaje ni
And btw,wat you said bout klenz is the truth grin grin ,dat guy ehn#smh..
Happy new year
i wish u d same bro pray GOD grants u d best in lyf
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
omobajohn58: NEW YEAR MESSAGE 2 NIGERIANS

Nigeria @ 100 ...itz nt easy but we thank God 4 d sustenance of our unity............we should knw that 2 make Nigeria d country we all yearn for....there can neva be a 'deux ex machina'...itz takes me and u....d rulers and d ruled.....d bourgeoisie and d proles.....the lords and d serfs and any form of social interactions between human beings.....we as a nation cannot go 4ward wen all we do is to accept the backwardness of our country as fate............no i cannot accept that my nation is destined 2 be known only 4 TERRORISM 'n' CORRUPTION......d 2 major enemy of our era.....corruption dat seems is inborn in Nigerians......u can only trust a Nigerian with matters unconnected with money......but i b'live we shall attain dat top spot i n terms of economy,stability,power and education

signed
adeyanjuademola j.
cry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Godwin7403: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ui website under maintenance.....hmmm..wat do u think guys
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
mikebis: Na meeeee
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by baebyfaze91(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
crispin kc: i wish u d same bro pray GOD grants u d best in lyf
Boss man...how una..happy new year..i forgot to ask for ur mobile no/2go username that day..
U can kindly drop it here
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
Godwin7403: Ui website under maintenance.....hmmm..wat do u think guys
Yea! I noticed that, kinda large.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
I ll share him with yu
baebyfaze91: .
Boss man...how una..happy new year..i forgot to ask for ur mobile no/2go username that day..
U can kindly drop it here
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
FrancisTony: *grin* @bolded grin cheesy . I claim it Jesus name. Amen
I claim as well,God bless u dude!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.