Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,790 members, 7,866,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (811277 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by hakings(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2013
Ndenwo onye igbo, eka'aro omo yoruba, salam alaykum ja'amah hausawa, bonjour les français, chez xan xhou chinese and good morning if u don't understand any of the previous languages. I learned that the representatives of ASUU and those of the fg are meeting later in the day for possible resolution of their difference in a bid to draw down the curtain of the on - going strike. If the story goes as said, we can only but hope for a positive and compromising outcome of the meeting from both parties.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Shebi na skl b dat
unlyk ilorin's 25maths,6eng,4biology,4 current affairs and sports....50kwstns 30minutes
yes oo,unilorin na d most hardest PUME exam 4 dis yr.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2013
folagbade23: OAU did their post utme, FUTA just finished their post utme today, UNILAG's post utme is next week.... These are strong federal universities under ASUU, so whats it with UI
those uni conductd their post jamb under NASUU and nt ASUU.cos NASUU ar nt on strik
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2013
I couldn't av posted diz on unila g thread coz na infants full dia.
Ma girlfriend came crying dat one of d senior lecturers in her school has been harassing her sexually to d extent of threatning to fail her if she does not give in.I'm a proud member of 1 of d confraternity and i know how to deal with his ass bt i dnt wanna spill blood + i believe in dialogue than war.
Distinguish nairalanders,make una help me ooo.
Has anyone ever been in diz situation b4 or do u knw anyone in such situation and how did u or the person in question get out of such web?
Reasonable responses please!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2013
Taylor184: abi na...and besides,if dey say dey wan block road make movement no dey...I trust IB touts,dem go show dem pepper.....make all dos students no pass dia skul gate if dey value dia lives
are u d one talkin dis way,student dosent value anytin wen it comes protest 4 deir rite..i bet u student wil neva tak it easy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Hahaha....i laff!!....
U.I students can do anything oo...with one their SUG n UCJ....dey can do anything...those students r ready...

I heard dey showed Reuben Abati pepper today!
who is reuben abati?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2013
#lobatan#......
Abass toheeb: yes oo,unilorin na d most hardest PUME exam 4 dis yr.
u dey vex for ilorin oo..see qualification......
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
#lobatan#......

no answer am jare,d post ume no hard @all.if no be say d stupid questions wey dem dey ask(current affairs)d exam was very simple,@hesjay no ansa tohheb jare
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Haha..y r u quoting all dis posts.....posts of last week
SOA93: who is reuben abati?
anyways,he is special adviser to GEJ on media and publicity.....he is one of dis brainless buh intelligent politicians...he was a journalist!..
He is knwn in Nigeria for d way nigerian students hate him!....Almost all d Student Unions of naija skls hv one time or d other blasted him!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2013
SOA93: are u d one talkin dis way,student dosent value anytin wen it comes protest 4 deir rite..i bet u student wil neva tak it easy
i perfectly understand u....But,students themselves wont want to exceed dia area of Jurisdiction...dia jurisdiction is limited in ibadan,dre are sum places they dare not go....Dos students too luv dia lives.....the oda day EKSU did dia riot and spoild skul properties,we all knw aw d V.C made dem pay 4 it,i tink he made dem pay #6500....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Haha..y r u quoting all dis posts.....posts of last week
anyways,he is special adviser to GEJ on media and publicity.....he is one of dis BRAINLESS buh intelligent politicians...he was a journalist!..
He is knwn in Nigeria for d way nigerian students hate him!....Almost all d Student Unions of naija skls hv one time or d other blasted him!
grin grin....i lyk dat man alot,he can twist anytin twistable
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2013
D exam was luck jhor...so it was current affairs dat was hill 4 u..dats lyf
Aydesmond: no answer am jare,d post ume no hard @all.if no be say d stupid questions wey dem dey ask(current affairs)d exam was very simple,@hesjay no ansa tohheb jare
how i wish d whole exam was current affairs.....at least beta than those sports kwstns.....
Like d kwstn on Nigerian basketballer....since d day wey dem born me,i neva hear say naija get basketballer,i dnt lyk sports at all!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2013
Mesopotamia: I couldn't av posted diz on unila g thread coz na infants full dia.
Ma girlfriend came crying dat one of d senior lecturers in her school has been harassing her sexually to d extent of threatning to fail her if she does not give in.I'm a proud member of 1 of d confraternity and i know how to deal with his ass bt i dnt wanna spill blood + i believe in dialogue than war.
Has anyone ever been in diz situation b4 or do u knw anyone in such situation and how did u or the person in question get out of such web?
d best tin for d gal to do iz to ALWAYZ PRAY,u can drop her name so dat I will always put her in my mornin prayerz and also for d remaining nairalanderz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2013
Abass toheeb: yes oo,unilorin na d most hardest PUME exam 4 dis yr.
d exam no hard na,ppl failed nd also ppl passed wella.
˚☺k˚˚ >̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2013
Lol
Taylor184: grin grin....i lyk dat man alot,he can twist anytin twistable
what do u expect from someone wu graduated with a first class abt ...nt ordinary first class buh abt 4.8...was d best graduating student in his skl when he graduated....he is very intelligent buh brainless!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Lol
what do u expect from someone wu graduated with a first class abt ...nt ordinary first class buh abt 4.8...was d best graduating student in his skl when he graduated....he is very intelligent buh brainless!
Omo c ow u downgrade dis man,(intelignt buh brainless)y nau
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Lol
whao,i didnt knw d man was dat brilliant...bt sha,na condition make him brainless..,He has to obey hz boss na
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2013
So, e don turn to zombie wey Fela dey talk...
Taylor184: whao,i didnt knw d man was dat brilliant...bt sha,na condition make him brainless..,He has to obey hz boss na
zombie way na one way!.....Order!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2013
Mesopotamia: Jamb score:212/8=26.5.
post jamb score:60%/2=30%.
AGG:26.5 + 30
=56.50
course=ENG LANG.
last year cut off[MERIT]=59.75
catchment area[OSUN STATE]=55.25
*I DIDN'T MAKE THE MERIT.....AND WE ALL KNW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO MAKE THE CATCHMENT AREA LIST........
BABA GOD,NA UR HAND I DEY OOO,ABEG NO FALL MA HAND OOO!
whr u put olevel?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by ninja4life(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2013
Aydesmond: d best tin for d gal to do iz to ALWAYZ PRAY,u can drop her name so dat I will always put her in my mornin prayerz and also for d remaining nairalanderz
lol i dey laff o,well oga mesotopamia better find a better solution to ur girl's problem,violence shouldnt be an option.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2013
SOA93: whr u put olevel?
UNILAG no dey grade O'level result.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2013
ninja4life: lol i dey laff o,well oga mesotopamia better find a better solution to ur girl's problem,violence shouldnt be an option.
Alright.Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
If UI like mak dem release list,if dey lik mak dem no release list.al i knw is GOD is on my side.Also i don go obtain FUOYE post jamb form way i go write d exam next wik.If u choose UI 4 1st n 2nd choice lik mi,go obtain FUOYE post jamb form whc wil close on sat 27,july 2013 it dosent min if u dont choose dem in jamb.Do not put all eggs in one basket....Form fee is 2000 naira!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mesopotamia:
UNILAG no dey grade O'level result.
av u seen ur pume result dat u score 60per,if so dont wori GOD wil perfect nd crown ur work wit admision.al deir steps wil surly favour u
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by mofeuniben(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
SOA93: If UI like mak dem release list,if dey lik mak dem no release list.al i knw is GOD is on my side.Also i don go obtain FUOYE post jamb form way i go write d exam next wik.If u choose UI 4 1st n 2nd choice lik mi,go obtain FUOYE post jamb form whc wil close on sat 27,july 2013 it dosent min if u dont choose dem in jamb.Do not put all eggs in one basket....Form fee is 2000 naira!

guy abeg which bank i fit pay into i dey interested abeg
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Atesunate15(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
gOOd afternoon pALS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SOA93: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
mofeuniben:

guy abeg which bank i fit pay into i dey interested abeg
go into any bank and pay on FUOYE e-tranzate platfom..plz cal me 4 quick response 07065330193.form closes 2mao.180 n above can apply
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by blezzino(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Go to any first bank
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by dapsondou(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mesopotamia: I couldn't av posted diz on unila g thread coz na infants full dia.

Had a friend who had the same problem. All i did was pray for her nd the problem was solved by the ALMIGHTY.
If it were to be a corruption free nation, I'll ask the grl to record their conversation when next the lecturer asks again, and pass it to the authorities
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
U ARE CONFRATERNITY AND U ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT. WHAT AN EFFONTERY, I PITY YOUR SOUL AND THE WOMB THAT BORE YOU. IF U DON'T RENOUCE YOUR WAYS I PROMISE YOU, THAT U WILL SURELY DIE BY SWORD OR BY GUN. JESUS IS THE WAY THAT LEADS TO LIGHT AND LIFE. IMBIBE HIM TODAY ELSE U ARE DONE FOR.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by oyamineh(f): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
i was once in a situation like dis when i was doing my nd programe.my advic 4 ur girlfriend z to pray 4 d spirit of excelence. I mak sur i read my books,attend d so cal lecturer class,present in al test,mid- semester & exams so as 2 ve d courage 2 request 4 my scripts if d need arise.al these wit d help of God,i pass al my courses (distinction) of d threatening lectures but my mates who couldnt read gav thereself cheaply & they re-run.i left them in school.let her do al d necesary tins as a student & if they fail her,she would ve d courage 2 ask 4 her script.i hop dis help

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Brini(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
#lobatan#......

hahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.