Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (818421 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Its lyk nfn is there yet,i checked and its d same story with others on the thread..
Come to think of it,by d time they release it,wont they post a news that they v released it...
I dnt knw d problem of those kids,they wl just kill themselves ove the list!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
jayone15: Its lyk nfn is there yet,i checked and its d same story with others on the thread..
Come to think of it,by d time they release it,wont they post a news that they v released it...
I dnt knw d problem of those kids,they wl just kill themselves ove the list!
Unilorin is a funny skul they will not write it on their site, they expect u to be checking their portal often, the admission status has pop-up on their site, just login on the registration portal and input ur jamb and surname, u will see admission status check it what u see is what u win. But is like they havent upload names i think they are working on the portal.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fiilosofer(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
So is there any hope for 2nd choice d.e studnts
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zezeny: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Are U 18yrs and above?Do U have SSCE/NECO or an Undergraduate/Delayed at because of the ongoing ASUU Strike?Can U Speak English or Any oda Nigerian Language?Are u looking for a 10am - 3pm job wit a Monthly Salary of 350,000 and a weekly Allowance of 20k? No work during weekends and only ve to work half day on Friday?If u're interested, Pls Contact me wit ur full Details... So dat We can Luk for it 2geda... Bcuz me sef dey find...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
zezeny: Are U 18yrs and above?Do U have SSCE/NECO or an Undergraduate/Delayed at because of the ongoing ASUU Strike?Can U Speak English or Any oda Nigerian Language?Are u looking for a 10am - 3pm job wit a Monthly Salary of 350,000 and a weekly Allowance of 20k? No work during weekends and only ve to work half day on Friday?If u're interested, Pls Contact me wit ur full Details... So dat We can Luk for it 2geda... Bcuz me sef dey find...
gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zezeny: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Fynestboi: gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
lolz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zezeny: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
If the Law now says Examination Malpractices attract five years imprisonment. How many years should Election Malpractices attract?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
zezeny: If the Law now says Examination Malpractices attract five years imprisonment. How many years should Election Malpractices attract?
let it be lyk the cultprit age x 5 if d pesn na 50x 5 =100yrs
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zezeny: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
As for those of u coming to study law in UI. I'm happy to inform u dat u've not made d wrong choice at all. The University of Ibadan is one of d best schools in Nigeria where u can get ur legal education. As we all know, UI has d highest number of professors in Nigeria, therefore, dere is no more debate on d fact dat u are coming to a faculty where u meet professors.
Furthermore, our lecture rooms are so conducive for learning. Apart from d fact dat dey are situated within d faculty premises which makes it practically uneccessary for u to roam about taking lectures,dey also av capacities dat can conviniently accommodate students.
As regards teaching, our faculty teaches law in its modern form. We hold moot and mock competitions which is d practical aspect of wot we are being taught in class. We also engage in healthy debates both within and outside our university. It wud also interest u to hear dat faculty of law, UI is d only law faculty in Nigeria dat takes "CLL 103 and 104 - Latin for Lawyers" (I stand to be corrected) which is a special course to teach law students Latin and latin maxims which are used by lawyers in d course of their practice in Nigeria.
Time and d stress of typing would not permit me to mention more packages in our faculty as dere are still many more.
All I need to tell u is to come into d faculty focused and determined. And also av at d back of your mind dat "prayer and hardwork" do it. We don't learn "law" alone, we also learn "character". In d University of Ibadan as a whole, we don't give or take bribes. We believe in equity and sound judgement. That is d more reason why our admission is based strictly on "merit" and nothing else.
Once again I welcome u. Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Gbolissimo: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Av bin followin diz thread sinz d tym of reg, buh i jst kept mute on d mata. Nw d thread is turnin into sometin else..... Widout invitation, d thread already has 570pages ful of redundancy nd repititions. Well am here to add to wots on ground buh in a dynamic way. Formaly introducin myself, am GBOLISSIMO, a web coder.>>>>> i luv prank gan ni o, b xpectin me guyz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
jayone15: You don hear am ooo....
sounds strange ryt??
Na wetn affect my unilorin pume b dat
so we both chose UI AND UNILORIN, nawa oo. Wich course. Mine Economics & Economics Education
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 1:48am On Sep 06, 2013
BDS,u.i and MBBS,unilorin
crowther15: so we both chose UI AND UNILORIN, nawa oo. Wich course. Mine Economics & Economics Education
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 1:52am On Sep 06, 2013
Wow wow wow.....
What can i say?
zezeny: As for those of u coming to study law in UI. I'm happy to inform u dat u've not made d wrong choice at all. The University of Ibadan is one of d best schools in Nigeria where u can get ur legal education. As we all know, UI has d highest number of professors in Nigeria, therefore, dere is no more debate on d fact dat u are coming to a faculty where u meet professors.
Furthermore, our lecture rooms are so conducive for learning. Apart from d fact dat dey are situated within d faculty premises which makes it practically uneccessary for u to roam about taking lectures,dey also av capacities dat can conviniently accommodate students.
As regards teaching, our faculty teaches law in its modern form. We hold moot and mock competitions which is d practical aspect of wot we are being taught in class. We also engage in healthy debates both within and outside our university. It wud also interest u to hear dat faculty of law, UI is d only law faculty in Nigeria dat takes "CLL 103 and 104 - Latin for Lawyers" (I stand to be corrected) which is a special course to teach law students Latin and latin maxims which are used by lawyers in d course of their practice in Nigeria.
Time and d stress of typing would not permit me to mention more packages in our faculty as dere are still many more.
All I need to tell u is to come into d faculty focused and determined. And also av at d back of your mind dat "prayer and hardwork" do it. We don't learn "law" alone, we also learn "character". In d University of Ibadan as a whole, we don't give or take bribes. We believe in equity and sound judgement. That is d more reason why our admission is based strictly on "merit" and nothing else.
A million likes for this.......
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 1:57am On Sep 06, 2013
Chai...
I dey find boss....
Where u dey,make i con meet u...
I'm sure by d tym we search d streets of Lagos,Abuja,PHarcourt,Aba,Uyo and Calabar,we must hv gotten 1
zezeny: Are U 18yrs and above?Do U have SSCE/NECO or an Undergraduate/Delayed at because of the ongoing ASUU Strike?Can U Speak English or Any oda Nigerian Language?Are u looking for a 10am - 3pm job wit a Monthly Salary of 350,000 and a weekly Allowance of 20k? No work during weekends and only ve to work half day on Friday?If u're interested, Pls Contact me wit ur full Details... So dat We can Luk for it 2geda... Bcuz me sef dey find...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 1:59am On Sep 06, 2013
No.....
SEYI_KP: Unilorin is a funny skul they will not write it on their site, they expect u to be checking their portal often, the admission status has pop-up on their site, just login on the registration portal and input ur jamb and surname, u will see admission status check it what u see is what u win. But is like they havent upload names i think they are working on the portal.
they posted it last year!!..
Remember its their first list...and they'v bn posting all their info...
Just wait n see...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 2:02am On Sep 06, 2013
I know u.i will answer us before OAU thread gets to its 550th page
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by omobajohn58(m): 5:35am On Sep 06, 2013
Tenx so much bro
zezeny: As for those of u coming to study law in UI. I'm happy to inform u dat u've not made d wrong choice at all. The University of Ibadan is one of d best schools in Nigeria where u can get ur legal education. As we all know, UI has d highest number of professors in Nigeria, therefore, dere is no more debate on d fact dat u are coming to a faculty where u meet professors.
d li2 u've said is enuff 4 d wise..lolz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AmiableJay(m): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2013
Ita vero!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Dygeasy(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2013
Fynestboi: let it be lyk the cultprit age x 5 if d pesn na 50x 5 =100yrs
gringringrin

I No Go Talk!

This Looks Like End Time Things ..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2013
itz beta u guyz go back to reading ur buks oo cos if UI shud announce exam date, i hup it doesnt catches u in surprise.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2013
PRAISE GOD!! I SAID PRAISE GOD!!
MONI PRAISE GOD!!. Sorry guyz
i'm too ecstatic, hup all heard d
newz diz mawnin, ASUU nd FG
have settled dier drift nd schools
ar resuming vewi soon.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2013
Afolabi6046: PRAISE GOD!! I SAID PRAISE GOD!!
MONI PRAISE GOD!!. Sorry guyz
i'm too ecstatic, hup all heard d
newz diz mawnin, ASUU nd FG
have settled dier drift nd schools
ar resuming vewi soon.
e be lyk say na wrong signal ur tv/radio carry cum 4 u.......and if na newspaper u take read am,maybe na syria punch/tribune u read.......national association of nigerian students diz morning issued a threat to disrupt academic activities in some private schools...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2013
hahahaha ki lo kan private nao ..ki lo kan agbero pelu twitter handle
Mesopotamia:
e be lyk say na wrong signal ur tv/radio carry cum 4 u.......and if na newspaper u take read am,maybe na syria punch/tribune u read.......national association of nigerian students diz morning issued a threat to disrupt academic activities in some private schools...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2013
4 real, buh dey've nt settled d
drift yet oo, a part wants to
resume buh d oda wants to
continue d strike
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2013
shakur07: hahahaha ki lo kan private nao ..ki lo kan agbero pelu twitter handle
no mind dem....dey wan dey flex muscle.....make dey go disrupt academic activities for NDA if dem born dem well.....i no knw wetin concern bicycle ownner wif fuel price increase.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by olalerey(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2013
jayone15: Wow wow wow.....
What can i say?
A million likes for this.......
Not even a million likes but a billion likes.....tanks bro zezeny more power to ur elbow....pls i wil like to ask u dat what score can we be aimin in d post ume ? so dat we wil be admittd
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AttahOjoma(f): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2013
Wah hapnd 2 me last yr is repeatin itself again, sittin at home receivin txt msg(s) frm my frnds dt dey've bn offered admission. I jx received 1. As much as am hapi 4 dem, I jx can't help sayin 'Had I known'. My prayer is dt no patient dog here wil suffer frm malnutrition at d long run. Mrnin y'all.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2013
Attah Ojoma :
Wah hapnd 2 me last yr is repeatin itself again, sittin at home receivin txt msg(s) frm my frnds dt dey've bn offered admission. I jx received 1. As much as am hapi 4 dem, I jx can't help sayin 'Had I known'. My prayer is dt no patient dog here wil suffer frm malnutrition at d long run. Mrnin y'all.
amen oo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2013
ma dearest whr is ya faith nao abi u don sell am nih??
Attah Ojoma :
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zezeny: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2013
olalerey: Not even a million likes but a billion likes.....tanks bro zezeny more power to ur elbow....pls i wil like to ask u dat what score can we be aimin in d post ume ? so dat we wil be admittd
U welcome bro. About d post utme score, if ui follows d previous procedure of shortlisting, den I tink 70 in putme is OK for law. But I wouldn't know, if dey decide to invite everyone of u who scored 200 nd above dis year, den I tink u shud aim nothing less dan 75 because den u will av more candidates competing. Goodluck.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zezeny: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2013
AmiableJay:
Ita vero!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zezeny: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2013
AmiableJay:
Ita vero!
AmiableJay est bono puer (lolz)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.