Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,345 members, 7,867,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (811397 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by blezzino(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Attah Ojoma :
Lwkm! Abi o! We go help dem release 1st list den dey cn handle d rest
haha,me go just hand d my department list
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Odunhana: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: Information reaching our desk made us know that, the just released Post UTME results of the University of Ibadan conducted on saturday 28th October 2013 are not from the very well known source. Reports came to us on sunday when a candidate whose identity can't be disclosed said was very sure of his ability and intellectual. Especially when it comes to writing an Examination. From what he said and we quote; '' Since i have been writing an Exam, i have never scored 22% ''. He said the just released, U.I Post UTME results shows that the error is from the management. And from what the V.C said, there should be an element of truth as the Vice Chancellor himself claimed he noticed the same from the ICT and therefore call on the ICT staff to address the issue on ground and remark the Post UTME results.. We therefore call on the candidates who might have seen their results earlier to keep checking the school's website for the real results which will be released as soon as the management find solution to the problem.

Source; Bad SOURCE#

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Bros na joke i dey joke oooo..... How fa na my guys? I see say una blast the exam wella...... God will reward everyone here with admission. AMEN!!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
Odunhana: BREAKING NEWS: Information reaching our desk made us know that, the just released Post UTME results of the University of Ibadan conducted on saturday 28th October 2013 are not from the very well known source. Reports came to us on sunday when a candidate whose identity can't be disclosed said was very sure of his ability and intellectual. Especially when it comes to writing an Examination. From what he said and we quote; '' Since i have been writing an Exam, i have never scored 22% ''. He said the just released, U.I Post UTME results shows that the error is from the management. And from what the V.C said, there should be an element of truth as the Vice Chancellor himself claimed he noticed the same from the ICT and therefore call on the ICT staff to address the issue on ground and remark the Post UTME results.. We therefore call on the candidates who might have seen their results earlier to keep checking the school's website for the real results which will be released as soon as the management find solution to the problem.

Source; Bad SOURCE#

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Bros na joke i dey joke oooo..... How fa na my guys? I see say una blast the exam wella...... God will reward everyone here with admission. AMEN!!!!
bros,u need koboko
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by okorocha22(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
Wow!....u come rememba 2 post 2day
DRwiz: ITS DRWÎZ as i kary phn join nairaland e dn tey wey me dn knw i go make am na matric tnz sure next any physiology/physioterapy in da buildn?
Congrats on ur result bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
Odunhana: BREAKING NEWS: Information reaching our desk made us know that, the just released Post UTME results of the University of Ibadan conducted on saturday 28th October 2013 are not from the very well known source. Reports came to us on sunday when a candidate whose identity can't be disclosed said was very sure of his ability and intellectual. Especially when it comes to writing an Examination. From what he said and we quote; '' Since i have been writing an Exam, i have never scored 22% ''. He said the just released, U.I Post UTME results shows that the error is from the management. And from what the V.C said, there should be an element of truth as the Vice Chancellor himself claimed he noticed the same from the ICT and therefore call on the ICT staff to address the issue on ground and remark the Post UTME results.. We therefore call on the candidates who might have seen their results earlier to keep checking the school's website for the real results which will be released as soon as the management find solution to the problem.

Source; Bad SOURCE#

ma baye mı je o... U wan make ı dıe nı?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
I did a very silly mistake.On checking ma result,i only saved it on the opera mini on my phone without printing it out.Hope it aint gonn affect me?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by blezzino(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2013

Source; Bad SOURCE#

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by blezzino(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2013

Source; Bad SOURCE#

ya head lyk shewgum,
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2013

Source; Bad SOURCE#

lmao...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2013

Source; Bad SOURCE#

Chaii!!!... you wan carry us go suspense 3 again abi...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AttahOjoma(f): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Odunhana, lolx.. U dnt knw hw I wish dis was true.. Chai!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mesopotamia: I did a very silly mistake.On checking ma result,i only saved it on the opera mini on my phone without printing it out.Hope it aint gonn affect me?
lt wont...u can stil print it out...jst search 4 d login page...stil on d 2013/14 admisions...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
laelae go rest baba
Mesopotamia: I did a very silly mistake.On checking ma result,i only saved it on the opera mini on my phone without printing it out.Hope it aint gonn affect me?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
ds odunhana don chop eba widaoot meat oh i was happy for 30 seconds tho
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
kinda sha UI sef no go wan chop ban
blezzino: abi nah....mayb them wan beat d october 31 deadline..or watin u tink?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AttahOjoma(f): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Okorocha, I cee u o! Hw far? Ur score?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
I swear down...d guy don ovachop d eba
shakur07: ds odunhana don chop eba widaoot meat oh i was happy for 30 seconds tho
cant stop lafin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by blezzino(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
Shey na say pple bang wella ni,but pple pass wella 4 here o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by laryom1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Let's sit down and sort sum fn out. You dt say u had 80s n 70s, can u shw us ur munched screend result as proof? Cuz art stdnts supose to pas vry wela, lyk 80s and 70s..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
laryom1: Let's sit down and sort sum fn out. You dt say u had 80s n 70s, can u shw us ur munched screend result as proof? Cuz art stdnts supose to pas vry wela, lyk 80s and 70s..
cerzlı guyz,plz jez ıgnore
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
blezzino: Shey na say pple bang wella ni,but pple pass wella 4 here o
You no know say dis place na genius paradise ni...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by laryom1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ifyx: cerzlı guyz,plz jez ıgnore
i dnt knw d reasn y dy shud lie abt deir scre. Wot i dductd frm d exam was dat, art stdnts got an easy tym dat day dan d science stdnts. D art stdnt av seen so far nw had 68 and 70. I wnda y science ar nw getn dat same score and even mre. Sum said dy hav 80.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by blezzino(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
laryom1: Let's sit down and sort sum fn out. You dt say u had 80s n 70s, can u shw us ur munched screend result as proof? Cuz art stdnts supose to pas vry wela, lyk 80s and 70s..
What for?....any1 who increases his or her scores,iz jhz decievin imself nt us,d admission list a proof jawe
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by blezzino(m): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Leystra:
You no know say dis place na genius paradise ni...
Ah pray o..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AttahOjoma(f): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
P.O.Box2352
Kubwa,Abj
1st Oct.
Dear Sade,
Hw r u? Hw is family? Hp u're al fyn? If so, glory b to God.
D purpose of my letter is to let u knw dt av sent u frnd request on fb. Pls accept me as ur frnd and I promise u won't regret it.
Hp to hear frm u soon.

Yours Truly
Oj
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by olalerey(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
shakur07: yhur uncle a prof"" yhu go enter na bur serzly make UI do d tin tonite oh we no wan admission list tonite sef bur dah dept cut offs and statistics shu b released from dah we go do a d list awaselves
My uncle bein a prof there does nt say dat i wil hav to relax moreover he is lecturin at d comp sci dept nd am seekin admission d faculty of law , d only i fink he cn do is to b directing me.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by laryom1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
Emmyeuler, watchn u in 50D o. U dnt want us to knw ur score?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
laryom1: i dnt knw d reasn y dy shud lie abt deir scre. Wot i dductd frm d exam was dat, art stdnts got an easy tym dat day dan d science stdnts. D art stdnt av seen so far nw had 68 and 70. I wnda y science ar nw getn dat same score and even mre. Sum said dy hav 80.
ı dnt blıv a naıralander wuld lıe abt hıs/her score,d least he/she wuld do ez tuu keep mute...hpe u grab??
Attah Ojoma :
P.O.Box2352
Kubwa,Abj
1st Oct.
Dear Sade,
D purpose of my letter is to let u knw dt av sent u frnd request on fb. Pls accept me as ur frnd and I promise u won't regret it.
Hp to hear frm u soon.

Yours Truly
Oj
watz dız? *faıntz*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by iamliljozy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
shakur07: ds odunhana don chop eba widaoot meat oh i was happy for 30 seconds tho
the nigga gave me hope ni sha till I got to the end of his message. Aboki ni e oooo odunhana
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
like husband like wife ..e be like say d annointing don dey overfolw abi
Attah Ojoma :
P.O.Box2352
Kubwa,Abj
1st Oct.
Dear Sade,
Hp to hear frm u soon.

Yours Truly
Oj
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
shakur07: wat mr leget was sayn z dah yhu knw all dose courses dey competitve and will be even more competitve ds yr considern dah UI shortlisted virtually everybody
we knw its competitive buh let wait and see performance from those department first. When u say a course is competitive and those that are there didnt get more than 60, wuld u nw say cos it competive an place d cutoff on 70
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
owkei bro bur say hn no dey ur prospective faculty no mean oh ** yhu wan tell me say if hn get prof fwends for dah law facu dem go reject am ni
olalerey: My uncle bein a prof there does nt say dat i wil hav to relax moreover he is lecturin at d comp sci dept nd am seekin admission d faculty of law , d only i fink he cn do is to b directing me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.