Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (808869 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by buzyguy: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
I-am-Winner:
lie or no lie..
The guy ought not to av chosen dentistry for that reason!!
dentistry zz easier to enter i tnk datz y he chose it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by DaizyJims(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
I-am-Winner:

I was chatting with a Guy on 2go..
This guy told me that he was offerd admisn to study BDS in UNIBEN.. I was happy 4 d guy becos Dentistry is one hell of a course to get in uniben as there r only slots for 24 persons!!!

The guy went futher to tell me dat dental doctors were paid better dan Medical doctors during housemanship..

I was lyk "WAS THAT WHY YOU CHOSED DENTISTRY??. (in my mind though)...
Na money sure pass oh...abi wetin person dey go school for, if no be money?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by buzyguy: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
I-am-Winner:
medicine deals with what then??
i didnt mean itz harder due to d parts of body it holds but....

Dentistry in part4 or 5 in som skls borrow course frm mbbs join dem oun whereas medicine no dey do dental work datz why itzz tougher
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by DaizyJims(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
divads: Who said English is simple
Read Brother Akpos testimony!
"praise the rord. Hmmm its not a
small something.well, actually
it all started a two day ago,which
i'm in my
house.so a small hungry is
catching me,so i look in
d house,nothing much 2 chop
only small plantain which i' ave
not fried before...so, i tell myself to
fry
it and chop,as i'm fry dat
plantain,so phone
ringing,so as i look,its a faring
place,so i now
run,which i reach there,its my
father which call,so i
now say ,father call after,plantain
frying.I keep it.so
now i now turn arround,as i turn
round,all of a suddenly
everywhere in my house have
turn to
smoke.Children of God as i'm
approaching,smo ke is
bigging,smoke is jst bigging and
biginning.it's a
fearing thing o!if it's you
self,afraid will catch
you.so i now cal the name of jesus
three times.i
shout jesus jesus jesus!all of a
miraculously,sm oke start to be
vanishing,to where?i no know its
a
miracle something o!!!smoke start
to dissapering
small small,small.the n my plantain
have burn to
matches.Hallelu jah....praise the
lort somebodies.But
my main testimony today be say,i
chop that
charcoal and nothing is happen to
me. praise the rord!!!
God is good!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by horlasunkanmi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
i need ur advice guys am a special education aspirant nd i scored 45 buh a friend of mine who is a student at the faculty of education told me that he can help me give my papers to a doctor who is a senior lecturer at the faculty that d doctor is gonna help me he said the doctor is his church member nd dat d doctor also like him coz he is the only student that is in firstclass in his dptmt,he didnt ask for any money or any other tin frm me though buh im doubting if smtin like dat could really work out he also said he even knw some prof that could help me buh he said na that doctor sure pass,so what do i do guys

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by omodave(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
divads: Who said English is simple
Read Brother Akpos testimony!
"praise the rord. Hmmm its not a
small something.well, actually
it all started a two day ago,which
i'm in my
house.so a small hungry is
catching me,so i look in
d house,nothing much 2 chop
only small plantain which i' ave
not fried before...so, i tell myself to
fry
it and chop,as i'm fry dat
plantain,so phone
ringing,so as i look,its a faring
place,so i now
run,which i reach there,its my
father which call,so i
now say ,father call after,plantain
frying.I keep it.so
now i now turn arround,as i turn
round,all of a suddenly
everywhere in my house have
turn to
smoke.Children of God as i'm
approaching,smo ke is
bigging,smoke is jst bigging and
biginning.it's a
fearing thing o!if it's you
self,afraid will catch
you.so i now cal the name of jesus
three times.i
shout jesus jesus jesus!all of a
miraculously,sm oke start to be
vanishing,to where?i no know its
a
miracle something o!!!smoke start
to dissapering
small small,small.the n my plantain
have burn to
matches.Hallelu jah....praise the
lort somebodies.But
my main testimony today be say,i
chop that
charcoal and nothing is happen to
me. praise the rord!!!

Hahahahah
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by easyson: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Bros i meant well o...cos we had two strikes that had tendencies of delaying us...ASUU and ssanu
klenzjoshua: u guys don't see as someone bad at all, if u carefully go through what cause the insult, u will c that am not at fault. I said the list should be out after strike and just for
someone to ask me which strike. U too look at the question. Do we have two strike delaying us. Now I ask him if the question makes sense and that if it is a question.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by easyson: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sense o...money can't be wasted...
DaizyJims: Fun time:
1).u buy egg roll N150,i buy bons N20 boil egg N30,all na N50..all na same.. ‪#‎ money‬cannot waste
2).u buy 5alive N300,i buy orange,mango,pineapple N80.mine na home made..#money cannot waste.
3).nepa cut ur light,u pay 2k for reconnection,i wait till nyt,call broda mufu electrician,gv am N200 fix my light..#money cannot waste..
4).u buy milo,peak milk n sugar,i buy cowbell chocolate 3-in-1..#money cannot waste..
5).u pay 5k to watch p sqaure show,i buy alaba cd,N100 watch am sing..#money cannot waste..
6).u pay N1500 for cinema plus pop corn N500,i dey my rum buy 20 in one dvd N200,buy guguru N50..#money cannot waste..
7).u buy red bull N400 to bcum active,i buy paraga N20,im super active..#money cannot waste..
.you buy don simon,i buy zobo add squaddy,all na red wine..#money cannot waste..
9).u go emerald buy next jean 6k,i enter dugbe,buy next jean N1200..#money cannot waste
10).u go queens hall,buy tantis nd kfc N3000,i go awo hall buy lacasera n gala N150..babe na babe..#money cannot waste..
11).u fix brazzilian hair 100k,i buy expression attachmnt N350,i fyn pass u,guys dnt evn knw d diffrnce..#money cannot waste..
12).u carry drop go awo N80 wt ur gf,i entr bus N15 lap my grl..all join..#money cannot waste..
13).u slip wt ten guys to buy bold 5 N55k cos of pingn,i buy techno 16k download bbm,see ur life..pinging na pinging..#moneycannot waste..
14).u pay 9k fr dstv to watch match,i watch am free for baba klazz wt gala n pure water,same naani..#money cannot waste..
15).u spnd N1500 on phone call for ur babe,i call my own for extracool..we talk beta pass u sef..#money cannot waste..
NA NAIJA WE DEY!
but dis no 3-na risky business o...u can be arrested for illegal connection...and to all gal...dat no 11 na serious truth...me i no know da difference betwen expensive hair o...all na hair...it happened practically for my cabal...my friend made hair of over 15k and i think say na 1k5h she spend
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
horlasunkanmi: i need ur advice guys am a special education aspirant nd i scored 45 buh a friend of mine who is a student at the faculty of education told me that he can help me give my papers to a doctor who is a senior lecturer at the faculty that d doctor is gonna help me he said the doctor is his church member nd dat d doctor also like him coz he is the only student that is in firstclass in his dptmt,he didnt ask for any money or any other tin frm me though buh im doubting if smtin like dat could really work out he also said he even knw some prof that could help me buh he said na that doctor sure pass,so what do i do guys
datz great... Give it to him coz u av natin to lose
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by easyson: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
What are u waiting for...scatter ur bread on many water bro...at least its a sign of hope
horlasunkanmi: i need ur advice guys am a special education aspirant nd i scored 45 buh a friend of mine who is a student at the faculty of education told me that he can help me give my papers to a doctor who is a senior lecturer at the faculty that d doctor is gonna help me he said the doctor is his church member nd dat d doctor also like him coz he is the only student that is in firstclass in his dptmt,he didnt ask for any money or any other tin frm me though buh im doubting if smtin like dat could really work out he also said he even knw some prof that could help me buh he said na that doctor sure pass,so what do i do guys
however don't be disappointed if nothing comes outta it...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
oscaino2: na klenzjoshua thread I copy come paste.....I really can't understand d english on dat thread undecided
Weldone player. If u want to gain attention, try and do it in a respectful manner and not this. For crying out loud, get some work, the post that as been forgotten, u could still remember it. Okay oooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Osasu99(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
I-am-Winner:

Baba,
hard??..
Did u say hard??..

Teeth... Hard!! *SMH*

Baba dentistry and Medicine are basicali d same tin in terms of SCREENING...
Guy man if u neva sabi the system u no go understand for part 3 when them dey write MB exam medicine guys go only write one exam ie (anatomy phisiology and biochem)
But dentistry na 2 MB them they write for part 3 after them don write the first with medicine boys them still go write another one (head and neck) n if them pass the general MB come fail the second one na extra year be that. Most times na this second one wei they hard them pass so my guy dentistry is harder
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by DaizyJims(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
easyson: Sense o...money can't be wasted... but dis no 3-na risky business o...u can be arrested for illegal connection...and to all gal...dat no 11 na serious truth...me i no know da difference betwen expensive hair o...all na hair...it happened practically for my cabal...my friend made hair of over 15k and i think say na 1k5h she spend
Exactly!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Na joke i dey o..
How i go graduate 2005?
Hesjay5000 is ma 2go username...in case,u want us to talk more
owkay,i may add u
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
hakings: yes bros but we must appreciate their resillience and instant adaptation to the harsh weather. you could see our hosts did take time - out to refresh themselves.
wat do u mean,dos dat correlate wit wat we're sayin?

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
DaizyJims: Na money sure pass oh...abi wetin person dey go school for, if no be money?
I LYK U BRO..U'RE 100% CORRECT JARE
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Odunhana: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
ODUNHANA was here.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by buzyguy: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
Osasu99:
Guy man if u neva sabi the system u no go understand for part 3 when them dey write MB exam medicine guys go only write one exam ie (anatomy phisiology and biochem)
But dentistry na 2 MB them they write for part 3 after them don write the first with medicine boys them still go write another one (head and neck) n if them pass the general MB come fail the second one na extra year be that. Most times na this second one wei they hard them pass so my guy dentistry is harder
wich skl z dat? I tnk d xam sam 4 all part3 both dental nd medcne bt skl lik uniben z an excepttn
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by oscaino2(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
klenzjoshua: Weldone player. If u want to gain attention, try and do it in a respectful manner and not this. For crying out loud, get some work, the post that as been forgotten, u could still remember it. Okay oooo
#swerve#
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
oscaino2: #swerve#
can u point out the mistake made in the story, if u could not, then ...........
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
hakings: can't read between the lines please. find it very hard to comprehend your assumed self - fabricated vocabulary sir. i'd appreciate you descend to the basics sir
i'll simply advice to read on phobia.When u've done that,u'll understand.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sup lystra
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
Diz my song is for Dr. Hesjay..

*life long I lived
*the life of another
*for just one moment
*let me live as I......

#repeat dat#

Give me some sunshine
give me some rain
give me another chance
i wanna grow up once again..

#hope u got dat#....

Miss u big tym
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mismak(f): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Hahhaahha..#lips sealed#..
Maybe maybe not
come to think of it....Cutoff is 220/65...i had 240/68....am i not qualified?...
And my olevel is distinctions al thru......
Aint i qualified?

abeg forget dah tin...i gat a guy 1st choice nd got 72 mbbs nd anoda one 44(nt mbbs sha o)...
na strong connection nd long leg...
so notin lyk merit list for d skul jawe
smh 4 d skul sef
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mismak(f): 12:26am On Oct 14, 2013
[quote
author=Dr.'Hesjay]@Tommybob..they always choose cutoff na.,..
Its not really cutoff o..Not everybody who meet it will be admitted..It
simply means that is the lowest score you can get to be admitted.....But
other things like connection,State of origin et al will decide[/quote]

abegi, ders no cut off mark anywer,a guy of 44 got admitd wer anoda guy wit 68 nt bin recommended for admision (d same course) u're jst fortunate nd lucky dats al...*connection speakin
btw are frm kwara?...(cos unilorin dnt giv out core course (mbbs, law..etc) to non indigene, 2nd choice for dah mata)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Osasu99(m): 5:02am On Oct 14, 2013
14-10-2013
Good morning yall
Admission list loading.......35% grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Osasu99(m): 5:06am On Oct 14, 2013
buzyguy: wich skl z dat? I tnk d xam sam 4 all part3 both dental nd medcne bt skl lik uniben z an excepttn
Guyman na so the thing be for all skuls remember a dentist is a doctor who has already specialized in the head and neck before graduating but a doctor still has to specialize after graduation
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Osasu99(m): 5:12am On Oct 14, 2013
Mismak:

abeg forget dah tin...i gat a guy 1st choice nd got 72 mbbs nd anoda one 44(nt mbbs sha o)...
na strong connection nd long leg...
so notin lyk merit list for d skul jawe
smh 4 d skul sef
i had a guy who had 80(though not this year) n put unilorin second choice they gave him NOTHING
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by TheProdigy(m): 5:49am On Oct 14, 2013
HELLO EVERYONE,
MY NAME IS ADEBAJO F ADEKUNLE. I'M REP. OF THE 100L CLASS OF LAW STUDENTS.
IF YOU ARE AN ASPIRING LAW STUDENT OF THE PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN AND YOU HAVE QUESTIONS BUGGING YOU REGARDING THE ADMISSION SAGA OR THE COURSE ITSELF, PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO CONTACT ME THROUGH ANY OF THESE MEANS.
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/adebajo.adekunle (ADEBAJO FISAYO ADEKULE)
WHATSAPP: 08177006861
E-MAIL: kunslens@gmail.com
THANKS AND GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL ! :-)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jj9ice(m): 6:28am On Oct 14, 2013
The_Prodigy: HELLO EVERYONE,
MY NAME IS ADEBAJO F ADEKUNLE. I'M REP. OF THE 100L CLASS OF LAW STUDENTS.
IF YOU ARE AN ASPIRING LAW STUDENT OF THE PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN AND YOU HAVE QUESTIONS BUGGING YOU REGARDING THE ADMISSION SAGA OR THE COURSE ITSELF, PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO CONTACT ME THROUGH ANY OF THESE MEANS.
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/adebajo.adekunle (ADEBAJO FISAYO ADEKULE)
WHATSAPP: 08177006861
E-MAIL: kunslens@gmail.com
THANKS AND GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL ! :-)
u are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 14, 2013
Good morning friends
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2013
I can categorically tell u dentistry is harder

when mbbs guys are thinking of anatomy,physiology,biochem..
Bds guys r thinking of anatomy,physiology,biochem,oral anatomy,oral physiology,dental tools stuff....
Those courses ehn..
Bds guys do ALL mBBS courses(except O and G) and they stl have over 10BDS courses to do.....
buzyguy: wich skl z dat? I tnk d xam sam 4 all part3 both dental nd medcne bt skl lik uniben z an excepttn

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.