Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (810233 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Brini(m): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2013
shakur07: happpy borndae bro ..wishn ya many more years
thanks a million SiRe..!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cleverj01(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2013
Hapi birthday Brini hoping uI wil make it d best birthday so far in ur lyf!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by omodave(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2013
Brini: Before that Cold Fateful NigHt,
When most Minds were still in FrigHt,
Without a Single Hope of an Alleviation of their PligHt,
Nor of a sight of a Dark Tunnel with LigHt...
Heavens in its great HeigHt,
Made things quite so easy for Humanity like a Bird in FligHt,
through the Birth of a GALLANT KNIGHT,
in his Full Valour and MigHt...
Sincerely, that was a Blessed NigHt,
Which has, and will restore back to Humanity, their Long-Lost RigHt!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'BriNi...!!!
grin

Happy Birhtday to u, have a blissful day

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2013
I'm writing diz to ma bro lamenting abt some1 removing him frm one group or the other.
The koko be sey,every1 gat opinion & right to express it.Blogs/threads/forums/groups/social media et al are like loud speakers for airing man's opinions.You shouldn't take everything serious like your life depends on it.
You'll be surprised how most pple live double lives.They're saints online but the devil in real sense and vice versa.So d fact sey person commot u off im friend list or one group no pull any hair string for u body........
If ur body dey hot coz of diz lil opinion of mine,get an AC to cool down ur MILAN.
Life z too sweet to worry abt trivial ish.....
U'll even be amazed hw most pple dat tend to dey form best pal 4 diz thread go fashy u when we all get to school....so berra bone all diz HIGH SERVICE MOFOS and learn to stand alone....
Life z rougher dan d MMIA run way,so i try nt to crash land on any1 when i air my thoughts.
.Pls,dnt quote me.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by quivah(f): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2013
Mesopotamia: I'm writing diz to ma bro lamenting abt some1 removing him frm one group or the other.
The koko be sey,every1 gat opinion & right to express it.Blogs/threads/forums/groups/social media et al are like loud speakers for airing man's opinions.You shouldn't take everything serious like your life depends on it.
You'll be surprised how most pple live double lives.They're saints online but the devil in real sense and vice versa.So d fact sey person commot u off im friend list or one group no pull any hair string for u body........
If ur body dey hot coz of diz lil opinion of mine,get an AC to cool down ur MILAN.
U'll even be amazed hw most pple dat tend to dey form best pal 4 diz thread go fashy u when we all get to school....so berra bone all diz HIGH SERVICE MOFOS and learn to stand alone....
Life z rougher dan d MMIA run way,so i try nt to crash land on any1 when i air my thoughts.
.Pls,dnt quote me.
Er sorry I just had too...cheesy

Nice words up there ..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Eyideejay(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=Brini][color=olive][b] Before that Cold Fateful NigHt,
in his Full Valour and MigHt.
HBD BRO
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2013
grin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BRO...

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Brini(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2013
Thanks bro! Dat's Our Surest Prayer o...
cleverj01: Hapi birthday Brini hoping uI wil make it d best birthday so far in ur lyf!
AMEN
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Happy birthday..
Brini: Thanks bro! Dat's Our Surest Prayer o... AMEN

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2013
Quoted
Mesopotamia: I'm writing diz to ma bro lamenting abt some1 removing him frm one group or the other.
.Pls,dnt quote me.
*shines teeth*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by pristine7(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2013
grin
Edoh Gabriel I de happy for you well well o. This go be your best birthday so far. UI go consider you for mb;bs before any oda person. Your destiny must be fulfilled o Gabrini and heaven go happy say them get someone like you on earth. HBD bro.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2013
Sinzu...mo ri e o!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2013
Rotflwkmd
Taylor184: Sinzu...mo ri e o!!!
oga T,hw ur nyt na?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2013
Lol...
Mesopotamia: Rotflwkmd

oga T,hw ur nyt na?
padi mi,i bam jare,nyt was gud bro...dz thread jst dey make m laff...

Oysdam bro,i c yhu too....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2013
Naxo broda...u rugged.
Taylor184: Lol...padi mi,i bam jare,nyt was gud bro...dz thread jst dey make m laff...

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2013
Jo oooor
Mesopotamia: Naxo broda...u rugged.
i neva rugged o,i jst bam ni o...u ehn*smh
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SleekYem: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2013
Hello everyone.I want to do the change of course but I was told on the website to input name and password but I have no idea..those who understand should please help me out.thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2013
Any which way.....u sha bam....u no be obote....d koko be sey 'u bam'.
Taylor184: Jo oooori neva rugged o,i jst bam ni o...u ehn*smh
we'll talk later sir....
#JewAlert!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2013
Mesopotamia: Any which way.....u sha bam....u no be obote....d koko be sey 'u bam'.

we'll talk later sir....
#JewAlert!
sinzu baba...wa gbayi...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Oysdam(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2013
lowkey tins ni o
Taylor184: Lol...padi mi,i bam jare,nyt was gud bro...dz thread jst dey make m laff...

make u.i do fast faaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2013
matson247: See this science peeps. All of them are congratulating eachoda. Is the world made for the science's only. Abeg ART peeps show ur face naaa. Na we dey Run The World
4 ur mind o,we science studnts has the world in our hand
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jennilisius(f): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2013
happy birtday Brini..wish u ur hert desires..amen

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Zikado: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2013
gudmrnin pals....pls does u.i gv admissn based on aggregate score or d putme score?pls i nid urgent answers
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2013
SleekYem: Hello everyone.I want to do the change of course but I was told on the website to input name and password but I have no idea..those who understand should please help me out.thanks
which website?... Ol u av to do is to login to ur mail nd type d neccesary tinz required.... E.g
Name: Kofoworola Debby
Utme reg no: 32527366JH
Pume score: 83
Initial course: Med n surg
fallback course: (a) chemistry
(b)yoruba
(c) Hausa

nd u ll send it to ugadmissions@mail.ui.edu.ng

d mail subject shud b "change of course"

#datzall
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2013
@brini... Am wishing you are Happy Birthday nd many more successful years ahead in d future....

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by crispinkc(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2013
Ai-bi-ke:
U added me to d chattn rum nd u remvd me no qualms u gat d authority bro...dou i dnt knw what i av don bad dat u av to do such anyway

atleast dat iz nt d only grup on ground,Rubbish...mtcheww!whoreva
haha lol na mismak do am u dey give us headache so she just press button and oops u re out eeyah sowi next tym dont intrude just joking but wat was ur crime nah
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2013
Happy bday brini...wish u LLnP....how we go celeb am?
#way to ilorin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2013
Bad boi
.u r a doc now,start talking lyk one na...no dey use pple do yeye
*winkz*
crispin kc: haha lol na mismak do am u dey give us headache so she just press button and oops u re out eeyah sowi next tym dont intrude just joking but wat was ur crime nah
lk docs rili hv a way of talking...lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SleekYem: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2013
@tommybob..thanks a lot.God bless u
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2013
grin
happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2013
.Pls,dnt quote me.
walai i go quote u,make i no quo kini...hmmmm*speechless anyway*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2013
grin
hbd bro,best wıshes!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.