Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,257 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (811327 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
omodave:

i just hope it workout this week sha
No ooo
Let the latter work out d way he has quoted,but let d former be this month
Ijn amen
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ehimenboy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wow! real brainstorming. 've been over it for minutes now.........
Brini: BRAIN STORMING...!
You are living at your place alone. You own a window-less shed which has been locked. The lock that has been placed on the door can be closed without a key but need the key to be opened. You collected some old stuff and decided to keep it in the shed. After keeping the things, you locked it back. The next day, the police found a dead body inside the shed. As you are the only one living in your house, the police has nothing else to believe than you are the murderer. But you have not committed any crime.
There is a way the murder would have happened. Can you find that way and tell the police so you are not sentenced for the crime you did not commit?
Wow! real brainstorming. 've been over it for minutes now.........
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by omodave(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
emekakelvin: No ooo
Let the latter work out d way he has quoted,but let d former be this month
Ijn amen

hmmmm
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Gbolissimo: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
------/\____\
-----/:/------/
----/:/------/
---/:/------/
--/:/------/
-/:/------/
/:/------/
\:\------\
-\:\------\
--\:\____\
---\/____/
------_____
-----/\------\
----/::\------\
---/:/ \:\------\
--/:/ --\:\------\
-/:/ ----\:\------\
/:/ ------\:\------\
\:\------/:/ ------/
-\:\----/:/ ------/
--\:\--/:/ ------/
---\:\/:/ ------/
----\::/------/
-----\/____/
-----_____
----|:|------|- -_____
----|:|------|- /\____\
----|:|------|/ :/------/
----|:|------/ :/------/
----|:|-----/:/ ------/
----|:|----/:/ ------/
----|:|---/:/ ------/
----|:|--/:/ ------/
----|:|-/:/ ------/
-----\:/:/ ------/
------\/____/
-------_____
------/\------\
-----/ ::\------\
----/:/\ \------\
---/:/--\ \------\
--/::\---\ \------\
-/:/\:\---\ \____\
-\:\-\:\__\/ ____/
--\:\-\/____/
---\:\------\
----\:\____\
-----\/____

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
You are living at your place alone. You own a window-less shed which has been locked. The lock that has been placed on the door can be closed without a key but need the key to be opened. You collected some old stuff and decided to keep it in the shed. After keeping the things, you locked it back. The next day, the police found a dead body inside the shed. As you are the only one living in your house, the police has nothing else to believe than you are the murderer. But you have not committed any crime.
There is a way the murder would have happened. Can you find that way and tell the police so you are not sentenced for the crime you did not commit?
The confusing thing here is the old stuff.
You can still go away without being condemned for murder
Dont touch the corpse ooo, let the police bring it out.
As a citizen who knows his/her right get ur lawyer. Bring them to ur table of discussion by letting them knw that d dead man in questn is a heart hardended criminal and there is nothing a man on earth would be doing in someone shed without any hidden Assignment.
Tell them he did nt suffer from any wound or better let them conduct an au+opsy
Dont do this with a smiling face ooo,and also try pleading to the police dat ur life is in danger with this occurence
Tell them to be ur watchdog. I bet they will be convinced
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
emekakelvin: The confusing thing here is the old stuff.
As a citizen who knows his/her right get ur lawyer. Bring them to ur table of discussion by letting them knw that d dead man in questn is a heart hardended criminal and there is nothing a man on earth would be doing in someone shed without any hidden Assignment.
Dont do this with a smiling face ooo,and also try pleading to the police dat ur life is in danger with this occurence
smh
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by AttahOjoma(f): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Waooo!
wel wel wel, I think d dead body is actually dt of d owner of d shed, he must av locked d door from inside wen he went to kip d old stuffs wit d keys hangin outsyd. Since it's window-less, he died of suffocation. Na by mistake suicide b dis 1 o! grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by laryom1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
The body must have been there b4 he kipd hs old stuf and lock it.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
omodave:

hmmmm
abi na
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mesopotamia:
smh
Blank reply
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Osasu99(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hmmm this one is strong
But consider this senerio lets say u cant carry all the old stuffs at once lets say you carry a set of thing into the shed and then you return to get the remaining stuff and your neighbour who has been eyeing your old toaster enters to steal from the shedgrin, you return with the remaining stuff and the guy hides concealing himself from you and you lock the shed and return to watching" Game of thrones".The guy then dies of suffocation
Q.E.D
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
Great people!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
emekakelvin: Blank reply
#Oponu
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
Plz dıd any 2nd choıce candıdate recıv d txt frm U.ı? Cuz ah wanna knw ıf we 2nd choıce guyz re beıng kept on hold
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mesopotamia:
#Oponu
Thanks in seveth fold!!
If any way,I have made you get annoy kindly tell me and we will settle jejely and gbaduly.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Isaolamide: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
actualy d dere may b air presure btw d door nd d room nd since dere s presure inbalance in room,d presure insyd d rum mayb mor dan d outside nd d door wil automatcaly closed nd d man insyd it wont b unabl 2 open it nd e must av suferd suffocation since dere s no coming f air
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Osasu99(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ifyx: Plz dıd any 2nd choıce candıdate recıv d txt frm U.ı? Cuz ah wanna knw ıf we 2nd choıce guyz re beıng kept on hold
i don't think so
i think that's why they even indicated that first choice (in the cut off) to prevent 2nd choice from doing change of course cuz ţћξ cut off/change of course came out together grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kk oo
Osasu99:
i don't think so
i think that's why they even indicated that first choice (in the cut off) to prevent 2nd choice from doing change of course cuz ţћξ cut off/change of course came out together grin

**jst hopeful**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Arsene Wenger: please can ı have a chılled drınk
Barman: ı'm sorry,no! Arsene Wenger: but why? Barman: we have no cup!!!! For more jokes,kındly ff moı on twıtter @ifyxoluwafemi & gımme a mentıon 4 an ınstant ff back
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omo,dız raın heavy dıe,wherez sınzu?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Efiwez plenty for diz thread gidigan
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
coursemate tho sure ..lemme av ya 2go id or whatsapp contact
Damitism: To my pharma oga at the top, (shakur), i hail u oo. You brought back the jamb result memo to my head when i was like 'another year wasted' but thank God, i still have d boldness to type on dis tread. #teampharma
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
dont worry baba we fit dey d same hall nao bur nt all of us sha oh in d same hall
baebyfaze91: hw i wish we'r al in d same hall[itz gona b fun filled,lovely,arotic, nd habatical]
2 al my padis wey go change course,pls dnt feel inferior....jst knw ur lyf is goin as God has pland it.,GOD KNOWS BEST
rem aal izz wel
baebyfaze...i rep team Bpharm
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by davidiee(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
^^^
grin grin grin grin grin
Dr Abiona Of Uniosun inside newspaper!!!....Wonders shall never end...Na wetn the man dey look for b dat na..
State uni,i no knw y dem carry am for head...
That man is sumfn else,so stubborn and hard..tho nice....
Was my CHM101 lecturer...i wl never 4get d day he sent me out of exam hall..na God save baba dat day!..lol
which school was that
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cleverj01(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kind of hapi 2day sha! Av been offered provisional admission at the polytechnic of Ibadan! Public Administration! Ooops! 1 down! 2 2go so help me God! Cus dis year evritin na triple triple!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by blezzino(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
Evenin y'all..a frnd of mine whu waz in ui today td me dah,a lecturer said d change of course application is closing by 2pm tomorrow afternun....nd wit dah d list should be out on thursday
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sadeluhv(f): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
cleverj01: Kind of hapi 2day sha! Av been offered provisional admission at the polytechnic of Ibadan! Public Administration! Ooops! 1 down! 2 2go so help me God! Cus dis year evritin na triple triple!
Congrat bro,i'll check mine tomorrow.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
blezzino: Evenin y'all..a frnd of mine whu waz in ui today td me dah,a lecturer said d change of course application is closing by 2pm tomorrow afternun....nd wit dah d list should be out on thursday
dnt mind me,i wana ask 4 source,well let kp waitin*handcrossed*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sadeluhv: Congrat bro,i'll check mine tomorrow.
xup baby,can i av ur 2go id
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sadeluhv(f): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mikebis: xup baby,can i av ur 2go id
Sadebeauty.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Brini(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hahaha!
emekakelvin: The confusing thing here is the old stuff.
Easier Said than Done...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Brini(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
OMG!
Attah Ojoma :
Waooo! wel wel wel, I think d dead body is actually dt of d owner of d shed, he must av locked d door from inside wen he went to kip d old stuffs wit d keys hangin outsyd. Since it's window-less, he died of suffocation. Na by mistake suicide b dis 1 o! grin grin
It's Impossible naw... Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.