Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,051 members, 7,852,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (810478 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Atesunate15(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
smiley
matson247: The Journey Of A Thousand Mile begins With You.
it begins wit u. Wen u sat for Jamb
it begins Wit U wen u sat for U.I postume
it begins with U wen u passed ur exam.
But it will End with you when you failed to Give GOD the Glory. what started With you Ends with You.Team Uites.
U.I Suspense
Admission list Tinx ooooooo.
cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cleverj01(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
45 dats my post utme score
morgan**g:
am soo soo hapi for u my course aka.. Political aronko...congratzz.. Ui on point now...watz ur pume score @poly ib !! Once again congratzz bro!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
baba go for oau pd in mooro republic..bur note dah OAU mad gan oh yhu gats to eat boooooookzzzzz dia oh cos i av so many peepz who jonzd d pd final exam and jamb also ..bur OAU is surely d best skool for yhu bro
oludee7: Gud afternoon guyz...I rily nid u 2 advise me abt something bothering ma mind...i applied for 3 admissions(oau's pd,polyib n funaab),n i thank God i av bin offerred 2 already(oau's pd n polyib)..hopin funaab'l also admit me. D 1st 2 admit me ws oau's pd,n i had 2 pay abt 165k 4 d skul fees,so as 2 beat d deadline. Now polyib has also offerred me accounting;but i'm confused,very confused. I dnt knw mayb i shld continue with oau's pd against jamb next year,hopin i'l b admittd into oau or i shld jx snub d 165k i've paid,n do polyib,hopin i'' cross l8a 2 oau...plz wat're ma chances of enterin d skul tru both ways n if u were in ma shoes..wat'l u do
Thanks in advance
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Waz ın ur shoes last yr bro,offered bıochem by Oau afta payın d skul fees for pd @153k,ah had tuu forfeıt d admısn nd focuz on pd nd dat helped moı ın d long run. Besıdes,payıng 4 oau predegree program nd thereby nt goıng 4 ıt ez mısıng out on a chunky opportunıty...
oludee7: Gud afternoon guyz...I rily nid u 2 advise me abt something bothering ma mind...i applied for 3 admissions(oau's pd,polyib n funaab),n i thank God i av bin offerred 2 already(oau's pd n polyib)..hopin funaab'l also admit me. D 1st 2 admit me ws oau's pd,n i had 2 pay abt 165k 4 d skul fees,so as 2 beat d deadline. Now polyib has also offerred me accounting;but i'm confused,very confused. I dnt knw mayb i shld continue with oau's pd against jamb next year,hopin i'l b admittd into oau or i shld jx snub d 165k i've paid,n do polyib,hopin i'' cross l8a 2 oau...plz wat're ma chances of enterin d skul tru both ways n if u were in ma shoes..wat'l u do
Thanks in advance
contınue wıt pd,wrıte ume<abeg wrıte cbt> blast ıt,blast pume,enta skul nxt yr...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Brainee baba.....awfa na?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Make i drop my own 1kobo..

Bro,most of us have one time or the other being in such situation.We know how you feel!
Firstly,let me congratulate you on a work well done,many people are crying for what God has given you. Congrats! More of it!!
As my bosses have all said,i will advice you go for OAU PreDegree. The programme is done in such a way that if you pass through it and you are serious with your studies,you will come out as a strong tower of knowledge. The programme,to the best of my knowledge provides you with the academic,social and pyschological resources needed to kill Jamb UTME and OAU blastropholisemistratifying and bokoharamic PostUtme. Studies have shown that about 7 out of every 10 first class students in OAU,Ife were pdites. Even in other schools,oau pdites make marks.
We even have examples here;some of our friends here who did OAU predegree flogged Jamb UTME,had 300+ in OAU putme and when it came to UI post utme,they showed the supremacy!!
Through your post,i discovered that you are actually interested in having a Bachelor Degree,not an HND. Many people will advice you to go to Poly IB,have OND and seek direct entry, do not,i mean DO NOT accept it!.
A 100naira in your pocket is bettter and more useful than a 100million that you are promised.
I remember last year,when i wanted to take UTME,many advised me to forget it and continue with BSc Anatomy(when i actually wanted dentistry/medicne) and then go for DE afterwards. I call it absolute waste of time. There are set standards that you have to meet before crossing through DE,how sure are you that you will meet them?..
If you go for OAU PD and you are very serious with your studies,You will write Jamb next year and blast OAU pume and get admitted for your desired course.You will also have the opportunity of choosing another school,your second choice.
ALL my friends who did OAU PD in last year were admitted,into their desired course..
NOTE:
If you know you are not the serious type, and you are not ready to 'eat book' as my boss,shakur said,then you better go for Poly IB!..OAU PD can turn to sadness if one is not committed and dilligent!
And in whatever you do,whatever plan you take,involve God,never forget God. If you are a christian,dine with Jehovah,Pray always! If you are a muslim,pray always,pray as you were thought,remember your 5 daily prayers! If you are even IFA worshipper or whatever,follow ur god!!....
A word they say,is enough for the wise!
**These days,a word is enough for even the fool**
shalom!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by omodave(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ifyx: Guyz,ıt'z vıctory at last. I attended an occasıon yesterday & ı was prıvıleged to c d vc of ui,mehn prof Isaac Adewole was lookıng fresh & royalty was wrıtten all over hım. I started tellıng ma mum "see ma vc","see ma vc". As fate would av ıt,an old man overheard wat ı told ma mum & he tapped me on d back & asked "omo mı,are u a student?", "nope,ı'm an aspırant", he den answered & saıd: ıf gıven d opportunıty to talk to ur vc,would u do so? "oh yes ı would",ı answered. He den told me to follow hım,as we approached d vc,each step ı took was fılled wıth joy,enthusıasm & happıness. As we got to d vc,d securıty men around hım paved way for d old man to pass & ı started wonderıng wat kında ınfluence he had over d vc. He & d vc quıckly whıspered somethıng to each other and prof Adewole beckoned on me to come closer nd ı obeyed. Prof Adewole gave me a dırty slap & saıd "u want to enter ui abı?" I woke up wıf ma hands on ma cheek,stıll cryıng.

hahahahahahahahahaha so funny
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by olalerey(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Gud afternun pals, pls how cn i chk my bro's admission status at poly IBADAN ? i mean those dat had check theirs
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sadeluhv: Sinzu,@last...i hv printed it.
dahz good....so wah nxt?......i mean do u wish to pay d accpt fee?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mesopotamia(f): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sadeluhv: No vex abeg,it's just dat,dis is d only channel i can use to inforn Sinzu.
ma'am,u sef get time to dey give xplanation....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by mofeuniben(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
How to download unsupported app on your android devices http://www.eminado.com/2013/10/how-to-install-unsupported-app-on-your.html
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by maxben(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hi everyone...
The guys who got admitted into Ibadan poly...
what does ur JAMB admission status say?
U guys are still hoping to get admitted into UI right...
Wouldn't that affect ur JAMB admission letter?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quote author=Atesunate15]hmmmmmmm buh that will be eight years before getting a degree[/quote HND nd OND holder wt BSC 4 eight yrs,is nt bad,wat abt dose dat stay home 4 so many yrs b4 gaining admissn.
Les i 4get,i tried to chat wt u on 2go,buh u dnt reply..aye2d
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sadeluhv(f): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mesopotamia:
dahz good....so wah nxt?......i mean do u wish to pay d accpt fee?
I'm waiting for Ui,at least b4 d deadline,dey must hv done smtin den.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sadeluhv(f): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mesopotamia:
ma'am,u sef get time to dey give xplanation....
Lolz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by easyson: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ui of ilorin did their convocation today better by far graduands should be called winners....u gat to see how my head dey swell wen them dey say some records...13yrs without strike...41 first class student...i for like do medicine for dat school but u hear wetin dem talk-97thousand applicant and my vc talk say him get space 7thousand

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lolol...lmao....
Well,na something sha!....
easyson: Ui of ilorin did their convocation today better by far graduands should be called winners....u gat to see how my head dey swell wen them dey say some records...13yrs without strike...41 first class student...i for like do medicine for dat school but u hear wetin dem talk-97thousand applicant and my vc talk say him get space 7thousand
and i kinda lyk d skul for the IT stuff...wif ALL freshers gettn Tablet PC and our Id Card functioning as ATM...mehn..we r on top!..lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hello fellas,...i blv sm1 would b xo surprised abt d way I acted smdays ago,..anyway it wasnt my fault I 2k dat crious cos I blv UI thread is a land of honour and monitored by God hmself,dats y i ws unapy 2 c myself bnrmuvd 4rm d trhead..lols...pls do 4gv me
I lov dis thread,I lov #lnaders

greatest UiTes.....d list will b out latest on friday,from a reliable source
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Lolol...lmao....

and i kinda lyk d skul for the IT stuff...wif ALL freshers gettn Tablet PC and our Id Card functioning as ATM...mehn..we r on top!..lol
ui id card na stll d baba
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nigerians n comparison,competition...smh
Mikebis: ui id card na stll d baba
so ui Id card na Atm?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
10000 likes
Dr.'Hesjay:
so ui Id card na Atm?
lmao....I love your reply bro.....nigerians love comparin too much
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sum1 shud help me real fast.i applied for pol.science but got 52 instead of 54.can sum1 give me an idea as 2 how i will write the application for change of course.2day is d deadline.thanks 4 ur info in advance
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Lolol...lmao....

lıttle wonder!... Tablet! U guyz re fortunate o buh ıd card az atm...*bewıldered*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ah
Oyedoyinmichael: Sum1 shud help me real fast.i applied for pol.science but got 52 instead of 54.can sum1 give me an idea as 2 how i will write the application for change of course.2day is d deadline.thanks 4 ur info in advance
Check the info very well....It is explained there
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oyedoyinmichael: Sum1 shud help me real fast.i applied for pol.science
Noted!
Oyedoyinmichael: but got 52 instead of 54
whoops!
Oyedoyinmichael: can sum1 give me an idea as 2 how i will write the application for change of course.2day is d deadline.thanks 4 ur info in advance
afta goıng thro d cutoff marks,scroll down on d same page u'll c d procedure,make sure u folo ıt step by step..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by danevans19(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pals, will D.E list be released along with jambites?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oyedoyinmichael: Sum1 shud help me real fast.i applied for pol.science but got 52 instead of 54.can sum1 give me an idea as 2 how i will write the application for change of course.2day is d deadline.thanks 4 ur info in advance
.....bro visit d link,http://www.ui.edu.ng/content/20132014-admissions-exercise-departmental-cut-points-and-change-courseand go down d list to view d necessary rudiments and send it to ugadmissions@mail.ui.edu.ng,and pray so dat u can stil meetup sir
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
so ui Id card na Atm?
no b u talk say ilorin id card na like ATM nw
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
Taylor184: 10000 likeslmao....I love your reply bro.....nigerians love comparin too much
walai bro u de fall ma hand wella o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Abeg guy google am
Oyedoyinmichael: Sum1 shud help me real fast.i applied for pol.science but got 52 instead of 54. Lolz, lwtmb [/qoute] can sum1 give me an idea as 2 how i will write the application for change of course.2day is d deadline.thanks 4 ur info in advance
*shines teeth*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Yea,they'll link it up with a bank..
So,d bank wl issue atm cards to all students...But instead of d normal Print on atm card,they will use the students id card...
I mean,instead of printing ID card on normal Plastic,thjey will print it on ATM card n we can use it for online transaction since ALL fees in ilorin are paid via ATM card on the website...
Its tagged 'Multi-Functional ID Card'
Ifyx: lıttle wonder!... Tablet! U guyz re fortunate o buh ıd card az atm...*bewıldered*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
So?...whats ur point??....
Mikebis: no b u talk say ilorin id card na like ATM nw
I said its ATM,u said UI's own na d baba,whats d point u r trynna bring out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.