Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Your Reaction When You Hear "TOMORROW IS MONDAY" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Reaction When You Hear "TOMORROW IS MONDAY" (624 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job / 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview / If It Were You, What Would Be Your Reaction? (must see photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Reaction When You Hear "TOMORROW IS MONDAY" by zangiff(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
Can you guys tell me that it also happens with you or not that when you are having a great week and waiting for sunday and when it comes you are too happy and you enjoys it well but when the dark times comes and you suddenly thinks that Oh tomorrow is monday and we have to go back to work so it is really disgusting and painful. Is it only with me or do you have same thing?
Re: Your Reaction When You Hear "TOMORROW IS MONDAY" by zangiff(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
laziness no o kill me
Re: Your Reaction When You Hear "TOMORROW IS MONDAY" by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
Happy.
Re: Your Reaction When You Hear "TOMORROW IS MONDAY" by BE811APP: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Persin wey no get Job doesn't care abut Monday or any day?
Re: Your Reaction When You Hear "TOMORROW IS MONDAY" by zangiff(m): 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
i hear you

(1) (Reply)

Vhr Healthcare Centre Recruiting Massively!!! / Drivers Required For Pure Water Supply / Infoware 2012 Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.