Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family (31204 Views)

Anita Joseph Relaxing On Flavour's Thigh (Throwback Photo) / (photos)banky W shooting a movie after completing film making course in new york / PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid Relaxing With The Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by thaoriginator: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
Freezle: Hey Mr and Mrs Moderator, I just want to say I'm really grateful how naira land has kept me updated on the news in this country and beyond... Sometimes, I'm not really happy with what I see on the front page.. You can't tell me there is no news to put in that position because the likes of CNN and BBC always have news to broadcast.
I would be glad if you can do something about what comes to the front page of this site.
Thanks and I hope I'm being heard. **smiles
ok we don hear. grin
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by seedord247(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
pepperminty12: Find? Mayb u meant fine!SMH

Seriously... Is it that cute. undecided
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
@poster
The singer posted the photos above of his dad, sister, younger brother and brother in law spending time together. So cute! After some hard work, we all need to relax!

His younger brother is so cute!

u re already dreaming and mouth watering ...u dont even know if he an ogbanje or ritualist....dats ow u ladies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Lakayana: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
ItsModella: Am I the only one who thinks his sister looks like Stella Damasus in that picture?
you are the one.
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Symphony007: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
When things like this become frontpage material...nairaland inches ever closer to irrelevance. Ghastly!
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
Codedrock:
so we still hav pple like dis on Nairaland? I think dis is a new yr, things shud av change wit guys dat do query frontpage topics.. If u tink it doesn't worth frontpage den u dont av to open dis topic at all! Although i thank God that d garri,rice and beans type don stop on Nairaland!

The price of these mentioned food commodities are on the increase so there is no point asking ''how will a topic affect the price of garri''
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
Honey Princess: If he's relaxing wit his family I shld start crying or I shld dance, mtcheww.....

Oh, so you are the only one who refused tripping along with other ladies over his younger broda Nice... Some brains.
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
Freezle: Hey Mr and Mrs Moderator, I just want to say I'm really grateful how naira land has kept me updated on the news in this country and beyond... Sometimes, I'm not really happy with what I see on the front page.. You can't tell me there is no news to put in that position because the likes of CNN and BBC always have news to broadcast.
I would be glad if you can do something about what comes to the front page of this site.
Thanks and I hope I'm being heard. **smiles

Are you in Burkina faso
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by AdeniyiA(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Beautiful family.

Damn, good genes. Banky, if not you, then dash me your brother kiss
e-lusting
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by ochukoccna: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
Codedrock: I know som NL ladies wil start tripping for his younger brother!
U B winch?!
Cos e don dey happen O!
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
I wonder when omo baba olowo would post pic of himself having a shit in the toilet... undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Freezle(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
I'm not any problem about that
okpara ugo:

Are you in Burkina faso
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by djcrown(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
Nawa o! Wetin dis dey do on frontpage?
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by ibitomisi: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247: Another frontpage candidate. smiley
thatz sweet
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by MrCork17: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
BANKY W IS GAY AND HE BROHER IS GAY!angry
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
jide4lagos: Did i just see this on the frontpage?

No sir, you saw it at the backpage.
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
Codedrock: I know som NL ladies wil start tripping for his younger brother!

Before nko? Below are examples:
chidyhels: Hs bro is cute shaa,jst like him

ItsModella: His younger brother sha....the guy fine gan!!

mimi321: nice family sha, mhhhhh wow his younger bro is sooo fine
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ranks007: Nigerian ladies with liking anything foreign... undecidedNigerian ladies with liking anything foreign...

ItsModella: what is this one saying?

I wonder too!
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

When are we going to see the pictures of Seun Osewa and his family on the frontpage ? Abi seun no be celebrity ?

Hehehehehe. Oluwaseun Osewa, over to ya!
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:09am On Jan 14, 2013
ItsModella: Am I the only one who thinks his sister looks like Damasus in that picture?]

[quote author=Lakayana] you are the one.

Hehehehehehehe.
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2013
okpara ugo: Are you in Burkina faso?

Freezle: I'm not any problem about that

@Freezle, I want to believe that was a typographical error, right?
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2013
Mr..Cork:
BANKY W IS GAY AND HE BROHER IS GAY!angry

At the bolded, that was intentional?
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by propofol: 2:56am On Jan 14, 2013
ItsModella:
ermm..I think he had cancer at some point..
not nice .please dont say anything unkind on the internet just because you are anonymous angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by mruknaijaboy(m): 5:18am On Jan 14, 2013
ItsModella:

it wasnt because of that he just started losing his hair thats all

he had a cancer tumour in his shoulder not his head

a cancerous shoulder tumour doesnt cause hair loss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s559TR2rLUc

Look at this interview

you can see his hairline was starting to receed and this was in 2007 before the tumour in his shoulder started growing
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Dawinlove(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2013
chidyhels: Hs bro is cute shaa,jst like him
..u for go marry am now,why u dey complain
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by COvo(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2013
Where he wife?
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by doriscute: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2013
mc~evans:
Where did he get the bald head from?
I've neva noticed anyway
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by Fklin(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2013
ItsModella:
....cancer of d ogor
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by malikkeji: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2013
pls oo,wen are pple coming to ask for my family pics to post on your front page? ptchew,lik seriously this is not funny,Banky better watch your back before entering the GENTS.because the nxt thing we might be readg about you might not be funny
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by TheMatrix3: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2013
mc~evans:
Where did he get the bald head from?
His neighbour
Re: Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family by blackbeau1(f): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
I dare say the younger brother is hotter than banky W

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix / Cee-C Slays In Yellow Ankara Jumpsuit / Dokta Frabz Buried In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.