Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (photoshop) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (photoshop) (3397 Views)

Do You Need A Cartoon Version Of Yourself? Get It Now! / //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack / Get A Cartoon Image Version Of Yourselve Or Someone You Care About Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (photoshop) by spywareczar(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
Did this manipulation today, that's Ice-Prince, Olamide, Tiwa Savage, myself(Czar..hehehe), Davido and M.I,,, critism is allowed

Re: Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (photoshop) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
reserving space to comment later.
Re: Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (photoshop) by spywareczar(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
991: reserving space to comment later.
lol, u tink say e go reach frontpage??
Re: Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (photoshop) by spywareczar(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
Say somtin pple,, dnt jst ignore
Re: Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (photoshop) by Salmoneus(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Never know with you nairalanders, stealing peoples work and claiming it as yours....
Re: Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (photoshop) by spywareczar(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Salmoneus: Never know with you nairalanders, stealing peoples work and claiming it as yours....
lol, re Ɣøµ tryin 2 say I stole dis work??
Re: Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (photoshop) by Salmoneus(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2013
No, I mean i've seen people steal works and say it's theirs on this very forum...
Re: Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (photoshop) by spywareczar(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2013
Salmoneus: No, I mean i've seen people steal works and say it's theirs on this very forum...
°ºкĶ bro, I dnt do such
Re: Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (photoshop) by spywareczar(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2013
Phew!

1 Like

Re: Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (photoshop) by spywareczar(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
I want to REFRESH my mind, DELETE all my problems, UNDO all my mistakes, and SAVE the happy moments.
Re: Naija Version Of The Movie " Watchmen" (photoshop) by Nmeri17: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
stalking spyware embarassed its just the right thing to do

(1) (Reply)

Please What Color Is Best For This Design... Help! / Best Pencil Works On Pencil Meniac! / Tips & Tricks: Using Coreldraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.