Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Orieno Princess Winner Of Face Of Nigeria Omo9ja 2012 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Orieno Princess Winner Of Face Of Nigeria Omo9ja 2012 (1488 Views)

Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) / The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong / Types Of Face Powder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orieno Princess Winner Of Face Of Nigeria Omo9ja 2012 by faceofnigeria: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
Exclusive interview with the winner of Face of Nigeria omo9ja 2012
MEET THE WINNER OF FACE OF NIGERIA OMO9ja 2012
I m Princess Orieno from Delta state, 25yrs old, 5.10ft tall, 4th of five children, a Graduate of Public Administration from Enugu state university of science & technology. I have always inclined to fashion from my tender years; stiching with needle, making beads and knitting of clothes. I m persuaded that modeling is in-born because even as a little child the traits were very evident in me.
I have been into modeling since 2002 of which I entered for different competition.
Finally my dream came through from the Face of Nigeria omo9ja contest which was held 14th December 2012.
Through out my experience in modeling I tried not to listen to discouragement & avoid people with that plaque because it is the easiest way to kill one's dreams in life. I never thought I would win but I believe it is due to the wealth of experience I have gather from previous contest I have been to. Been into modeling career for years and winning the Face of Nigeria omo9ja competition is really something. I felt good, felt blissful, felt great. Adding the fact I did not expect to win at all was what tipped my cup. I thank God for the Face of Nigeria contest that made my dream come through.

Re: Orieno Princess Winner Of Face Of Nigeria Omo9ja 2012 by Cherish100(f): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
Re: Orieno Princess Winner Of Face Of Nigeria Omo9ja 2012 by Cherish100(f): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
So this is the prettiest face in Nigeria? What were the criterias for the so-called Omo9ja pageant? I expected to see some curvy young women and not thin girls whose faces are not even appealing. The girl on low cut has the most beautiful face anyway.
Re: Orieno Princess Winner Of Face Of Nigeria Omo9ja 2012 by Rotmyt: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Only 7 contestants and you call it face of Nigeria omo naija 2012? Everyone wants to organise pageants these days.
The silly name you chose indicates your intelligence level.

Was it held in a living room?

Did they seriously wear those garbs in the competition?

Did I spot a wine eye brow liner on your "winner" and that silly organza dress?
To think that you would have sold forms to this silly girls vying for cheap popularity and made money out of this display of foolishness.

You are a joke and they are worse than you are.

(1) (Reply)

See How This Man Dressed To The ATM / Please, Is This Madness Or Fashion? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.