Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Artisteer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Artisteer (1272 Views)

Errors With Exporting Artisteer As Joomla Templates / Artisteer 4.0 Activation Code / Artisteer Activation And Licence Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artisteer by bonsoirval: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
web design and development has gone out of the professional's hand into the common man's hand that with Artisteer, someone without programming knowledge can design perfect websites in minutes.
You cant believe this and you are not to be blamed until you use this artisteer. We give the software free for trial and upon your decision to buy it we then provide you with the keys to make it professional.

for more information, visit http://www.vonictsms.com and go the contact page or

give us a call on 07038616871

Re: Artisteer by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 14, 2013
meaning u will only be limited to artisteer hat happens when the client has a mockup ?
Re: Artisteer by bonsoirval: 5:28am On Jan 16, 2013
pc guru: meaning u will only be limited to artisteer hat happens when the client has a mockup ?

it only means the person will be faster in finishing websites that dont need professional time and coding
Re: Artisteer by mrkels(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2013
Artiseer can only produce static sites, what happens when the client wants to be an admin or need a CMS.
Also, people don't buy artiseer,they get the generator or key online for free and also the way you are presenting this message it seems you are the owner of the program artiseer.
Make them catch you first cheesy
Re: Artisteer by soloqy: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
bonsoirval: web design and development has gone out of the professional's hand into the common man's hand that with Artisteer, someone without programming knowledge can design perfect websites in minutes.
You cant believe this and you are not to be blamed until you use this artisteer. We give the software free for trial and upon your decision to buy it we then provide you with the keys to make it professional.

for more information, visit www.vonictsms.com and go the contact page or

give us a call on 07038616871

Are you a licensed reseller of the software? You say you will provide them with the key. I hope its the legal key and not a warez-crack. Cause if you are giving out cracks on someone's work, I will be the first to point you out to the original owners here.
Re: Artisteer by bonsoirval: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
soloqy:

Are you a licensed reseller of the software? You say you will provide them with the key. I hope its the legal key and not a warez-crack. Cause if you are giving out cracks on someone's work, I will be the first to point you out to the original owners here.

the key i sell is original and to verify you can download artisteer 3.x from the internet and i give you the key
Re: Artisteer by bonsoirval: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
mrkels: Artiseer can only produce static sites, what happens when the client wants to be an admin or need a CMS.
Also, people don't buy artiseer,they get the generator or key online for free and also the way you are presenting this message it seems you are the owner of the program artiseer.
Make them catch you first cheesy

the owner of the site is sure the admin and no one else
Re: Artisteer by bonsoirval: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
soloqy:

i have the key and may wish to transmit it
Re: Artisteer by bonsoirval: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
pc guru: meaning u will only be limited to artisteer hat happens when the client has a mockup ?

if the person wants to learn dynamic web development then i can still help and provide materials, tutorials and code corrections
Re: Artisteer by empowerdex(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2013
Artisteer is clunky and has too many limitations, also any Noob can download it from piratebay or isohunt, furthermore the video tutes are on youtube, might be useful for simple projects, but for custom jobs No way jose
Re: Artisteer by bonsoirval: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
empowerdex: Artisteer is clunky and has too many limitations, also any Noob can download it from piratebay or isohunt, furthermore the video tutes are on youtube, might be useful for simple projects, but for custom jobs No way jose

the way u can see it, artisteer is meant to help those not interested in html, css, javascript, php and so on , but who are interested in ecommerce and money-making.

i have a book that will offer you all the codings and more u need to be a pro web developer. it is from w3c and it is w3c.
call on me:07038616871 for more information. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Latest Social Network Made In NAIJA 4 Nigerians By A Nairalander / External Laptop Battery Bank Solution Last 11hrs Of Non Stop Power For 13000k / Instant Paypal Vcc Verifcation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.