Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

A Discourse On The True Assasin: Desmond Vs Sam Fisher Vs 47 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / A Discourse On The True Assasin: Desmond Vs Sam Fisher Vs 47 (1137 Views)

Samuria Sam / The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Discourse On The True Assasin: Desmond Vs Sam Fisher Vs 47 by ndividual: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
A discourse on the True Assasin: Desmond (AC3) vs Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell) vs 47 (Hitman Absolution)

So I watched as my bro ran a marathon of playing Hitman Absolution and Assassin's Creed 3, and it got me thinking: who would win in combat? After the usual fanboy argument boiled off we realized it wasn't so simple. especially when we suddenly remembered the argument wouldn't be complete with Sam Fisher. All three are assassins and have excelled in the art of the kill enough to spawn so many sequel. But if all three fought among themselves, who would win?

We could say A would win against B in combat and leave it at that, but if their respective games are anything to go by it's not so straightforward or fun. So I came up 2 different scenarios for testing which of the three would be the True Assassin.

Assume that all three participants have access to all their tools and have prepared in advance for each scenario. You can pick one scenario and state your case or pick all three and conclude on your own.

Scenario 1: Killing a target in a populated area (market place, heavy traffic)
Scenario 2: All three stranded on an island. last man standing wins
Re: A Discourse On The True Assasin: Desmond Vs Sam Fisher Vs 47 by magicmase: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
We all know who would win, Sam Fisher is useless without his three-eyes, nd Ezio & Altair both use a hefty bag of tricks, give 47 a fibrewire nd the case i closed, he's the only one that actually adapts to the environment, blends in properly, sets up "accidental deaths" nd walks away, no hood, no shadows...in plain sight

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Supercard Dstwo Chip In USA With Free Fast Shipping For 3ds / Retail Version Of GTA 5 Currently Shipping On 7cds / Complete Xbox 360 For Swap With An High End Android Phone Or Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.