Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Why Do Men Always Refer To Dear Wife Pass - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Always Refer To Dear Wife Pass (988 Views)

Why Do Men Always Take Advantage Of Women / Dear Wife, 3 Things I Want You To Know About Your Body / Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Always Refer To Dear Wife Pass by Heluche: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hi nairaland forum,I really want to know why men love to dwell in their wife pass.refering to the men they has dated even before they met their husband,the woman pass is the bad one while their own pass and present is the perfect act.
Re: Why Do Men Always Refer To Dear Wife Pass by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:27am On Jan 14, 2013
Heluche: Hi nairaland forum,I really want to know why men love to dwell in their wife pass. refering to the men they has dated even before they met their husband,the woman pass is the bad one while their own [b]pass[/b]and present is the perfect act.

At the bolded, did you mean "PAST"?
Re: Why Do Men Always Refer To Dear Wife Pass by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:38am On Jan 14, 2013
Heluche: Hi nairaland forum,I really want to know why men love to dwell in their wife pass.refering to the men they has dated even before they met their husband,the woman pass is the bad one while their own pass and present is the perfect act.

What a awful sentence with awful topic?
Re: Why Do Men Always Refer To Dear Wife Pass by greatgod2012(f): 2:17am On Jan 14, 2013
@op, pls, modify your post for easy understanding, its incomprehendable. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Men Always Refer To Dear Wife Pass by willarrie(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2013
Hi nairaland forum,I really want to know why men love to dwell in their wife pass.refering to the men they has dated even before they met their husband,the woman pass is the bad one while their own pass and present is the perfect act.

Are you a Learner,Obviously.....1st of all 'Go Down Low"
Re: Why Do Men Always Refer To Dear Wife Pass by EfemenaXY: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
I don't understand the title of this thread!

@Poster, do you mean to ask why men always tell their Dear Wifey to pass commot for road? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Refer To Dear Wife Pass by bokohalal(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
Why do men always refer to their wives' past?
I think .
Re: Why Do Men Always Refer To Dear Wife Pass by f4flakes(f): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
Efemena_xy: I don't understand the title of this thread!

@Poster, do you mean to ask why men always tell their Dear Wifey to pass commot for road? undecided grin

LOL!

(1) (Reply)

Rep Your Place Of Birth / Who Are You In The Family? / Baby Factory Operating As NGO In Egbu IMO STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.