Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Breast And Hips - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Breast And Hips (1716 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breast And Hips by ayumaronkee: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2013
what do i take to have burst and hips and were i can buy them help me out

1 Like

Re: Breast And Hips by uboma(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2013
@ op, how old are u?
Re: Breast And Hips by ayumaronkee: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2013
23 years
Re: Breast And Hips by uboma(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2013
u sound so vulnerable and naive. Be careful with responses u receive online. There are no creams or medication that will enlarge ur hips and bust except u decide to go for plastic surgery which is xpensive and detrimental to ur overall health in the long run. That being said, bust and hips comes with time and is to a great extent dependent on ur genetic make up. U may be a late bloomer. However if it runs in ur family then there is little or nothing u can do. One thing for sure is that when u get married and have ur own kids, ur hips and bust will likely increase.

2 Likes

Re: Breast And Hips by desoladearie(f): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
However, i kno of an undawear dat make ur bossom and hip protrude, heard it is sold 4 3k.dats all i can say if u r desperate.

(1) (Reply)

Iris Model Management Unveiled / New White Face Hublot Watch For Sale / Pls Where Can I Get This Materials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.