Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian (21313 Views)

Shocking Facts About Kim Kardashian's Unclad Paper Magazine Shoot. / Shocking Facts About Kim Kardashian’s Unclad Paper Magazine Shoot / 22 Facts You Should Know About Kim Kardasian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by mitchyy(f): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2013
GISTville

Its a known fact that Kim Kardashian’s life is well documented. Having appeared on numerous seasons of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’, featuring constantly in the world’s press and appearing in a sex tape, Kim isn’t exactly a mystery to the world but even so, we decided to see if we could pull out any facts that you didn’t know! And the results are surprising!

Check on it below!

1) Kim has openly admitted that she has OCD and cannot take a shower unless the bathroom is spotless. Despite hiring a cleaner and a housekeeper, she insists on doing the housework herself (really!) and has all her food delivered in separate freezer packs which she then sorts out into her fridge every day.

2) She considers herself to be a spiritual person and believes that her late father contacts her through dreams. Kim recently told Oprah that he is still one of the most important men in her life and is watching over the family.

3) Kim’s unique looks derrive from her mixed heritage. She is a mix of Armenian, Irish, German, American, Scottish and Dutch.

4) She is the highest earning TV Reality Star to date, massively overtaking our own reality personalities such as Mark Wright, Amy Childs and Kerry Katona. She earns around $6million per year on average, which is an accumulation of interview fees, profits from her clothing collection, perfume sales, TV appearances and film roles.

5) Kim has previously angered The Animal Rights Organisations for wearing fur coats and holding a cat oddly for a photograph (yes, really!). They claimed she was the worst dressed celebrity of all time! Ouch!

[img]http://static.wetpaint.me/kktny/ROOT/photos/310/spl327973001--952369971748373177.jpg[/img]

6) She is paid up to $10,000 to tweet a brand or organisation to her followers. That’s $10,000 for less than 140 characters. Easy work!

7) Kim’s wedding cake weighed 600 pounds and was 8 feet tall. That’s more than enough cake to last the 72 days her marriage lasted!

cool Her 14th birthday party was held at Micheal Jackson’s Neverland Raunch! That must have been a party and a half!

9) Kim has been married twice in her thirty one years. Once to Kris Humpheries and once to music producer Damon Thomas, when she was only nineteen!

10) She claims to blow dry her jewellery before she puts it on, so that it isn’t cold on her skin! I guess that makes sense!

11) Kim’s favourite food is deep-fried Oreos and she has previously said in interviews that she is attracted to certain foods simply because she knows they are not good for her. She hates being on a diet and has previously claimed she will never be stick thin because she loves food too much!

12) She loves the idea of having a twin, so was delighted when a waxwork of her was put up in New York’s Madame Tussauds. Despite many waxworks being slightly unrealistic, hers looks identical to the real deal! However, they have given her a more generous size cleavage.

13) If Kim wasn’t famous for, well.. being famous then she’d probably be a stylist. She has previously been a wardrobe stylist for several TV shows and modelling campaigns and has also been the ‘closet designer’ for stars such as Nicole Richie and Cindy Crawford.

14) Kim’s favourite movies are Clueless and The Notebook!

15) She bought her latest boyfriend Kanye West a $400,000 Lamborghini for his 35th birthday. That’s a present and a half!

http://gistville.com/2013/01/15-things-you-didnt-know-about-kim-kardashian/
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by homesteady(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
OooooOOooOOoo kimye!!! Can't stop loving you....bt OP!! U did nt write dat she is ashawo kobo kobo!!!!!!
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by mitchyy(f): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
homesteady: OooooOOooOOoo kimye!!! Can't stop loving you....bt OP!! U did nt write dat she is ashawo kobo kobo!!!!!!
According to you now. Its not confirmed or is it? Lol
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by MissyB3(f): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
Kim is beautiful to a fault. kiss
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by mitchyy(f): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
Missy_B: Kim is beautiful to a fault. kiss

That's why kanye is going bonkers over her. I love the pair tho
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by homesteady(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
mitchyy:
According to you now. Its not confirmed or is it? Lol

OOooOooOo!! My gosh!! Why did i tell u her biggest secret....plz dont tell her i told u....or else....she'll stop charging me kobo kobo...i'll start paying Naira Naira
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by homesteady(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
mitchyy:

That's why kanye is going bonkers over her. I love the pair tho

Exactly.....i so love d pair...i made everybody in my hauz 2 like Kimye....except my FADA

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by mitchyy(f): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
homesteady:

OOooOooOo!! My gosh!! Why did i tell u her biggest secret....plz dont tell her i told u....or else....she'll stop charging me kobo kobo...i'll start paying Naira Naira
You're just a clown sha
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by yme1(f): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
Missy_B: Kim is beautiful to a fault. kiss
all the surgery also upgraded her sha tongue yes I am hating grin
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by MissyB3(f): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
Je-lo-sy! grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by Freiburger(m): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Missy_B: Je-lo-sy! grin
You neva see anything. grin
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 15, 2013
4) She is the highest earning TV Reality Star to date, massively overtaking our own reality personalities such as Mark Wright, Amy Childs and Kerry Katona. She earns around $6million per year on average, which is an accumulation of interview fees, profits from her clothing collection, perfume sales, TV appearances and film roles.

Seriously? I was thinking she earns way more than that.
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by jydemmie(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2013
Y'all shld beef or say wht y'all wanno say abt her,d truth is she's got all she want.how abt u.
I aint no fan of d bitch thou...
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by mitchyy(f): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2013
Missy_B: Je-lo-sy! grin
Its allowed now
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by vivavik(f): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
*team kimye* any day any tym. I love this babe! And if u're hating her, look 2 d mirror and weigh urself. tongue
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by goldfish80(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
Kim is. α hoe, kim is α hoe... You that is not α hoe, have you bought ur boyfriend α lambogini? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by timpaker(m): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
I see what you did here...... You clearly avoided mentioning Ray Jay's name. (the guy people said to have brought her to stardom after that sweet movie they made together) cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2013
homesteady: OooooOOooOOoo kimye!!! Can't stop loving you....bt OP!! U did nt write dat she is ashawo kobo kobo!!!!!!
for the records shes not an ashewo and even if she is she is ashewo milions,go and check, all the sex she had,was it for money.before you make disgusting remarks about people,think and investigate.smh.bad belle on nairaland is too sickening.if you read properly you will know that she is the highest paid reality star and not a prostitute.tufiaaaa
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2013
timpaker: I see what you did here...... You clearly avoided mentioning Ray Jay's name. (the guy people said to have brought her to stardom after that sweet movie they made together) cool cool cool
so what,ray j wanted to use the movie to disgrace her and get undue advantage from her,however it was the same video that she turned to her own advantage,where is the so called ray j today financially and otherwise.the man will just keep being a low life
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2013
goldfish80: Kim is. α hoe, kim is α hoe... You that is not α hoe, have you bought ur boyfriend α lambogini? cheesy
are you one of her clients for you to call her a hoe.have you slept with her and given her money,if not stfu :@
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2013
vivavik: *team kimye* any day any tym. I love this babe! And if u're hating her, look 2 d mirror and weigh urself. tongue
abi o.are you minding the hypocrites.the only people that have a right to judge her are virgins.many of them got disvirgined in a sorry way and they are comming here to spew rubbish.mshewww
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by homesteady(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
kulyie: for the records shes not an ashewo and even if she is she is ashewo milions,go and check, all the sex she had,was it for money.before you make disgusting remarks about people,think and investigate.smh.bad belle on nairaland is too sickening.if you read properly you will know that she is the highest paid reality star and not a prostitute.tufiaaaa

Abeg sharrap...did u nt see wat i wrote...'can't stop loving kimye'??
..bt u can't hide d truth!!! She is a repented ashawo!! Or wat oda word willl u use 2 discribe her lifestyle
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
homesteady: ..

Abeg sharrap...did u nt see wat i wrote...'can't stop loving kimye'??
..bt u can't hide d truth!!! She is a repented ashawo!! Or wat oda word willl u use 2 discribe her lifestyle
have you had sex with her and paid her for the sexual services she rendered to you if not stfu.mshewww.oponu
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by homesteady(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
kulyie: are you one of her clients for you to call her a hoe.have you slept with her and given her money,if not stfu :@

Goldfish....abeg dont reply him.....he ate peppered tape-worm b4 he came here 2 comment

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by homesteady(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
kulyie: have you had sex with her and paid her for the sexual services she rendered to you if not stfu.mshewww.oponu

Ahhh!! Orishirishi!! My dear abeg free me jorhh!!! ...she be yur sister....if i call her ashawo..na yur biz?? U dy find trouble...nd i get am plenty......besides Missy-B na my frnd.......she no go ban me
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by mitchyy(f): 8:18am On Jan 18, 2013
kulyie: are you one of her clients for you to call her a hoe.have you slept with her and given her money,if not stfu :@
Read comments before attacking pple. Goldfish didn't call her a hoe instead was attacking those calling her a hoe. Calm down!
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2013
homesteady: .

Ahhh!! Orishirishi!! My dear abeg free me jorhh!!! ...she be yur sister....if i call her ashawo..na yur biz?? U dy find trouble...nd i get am plenty......besides Missy-B na my frnd.......she no go ban me
mshewwwww smh
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by mitchyy(f): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
homesteady: .

Missy B might surprise you. Lol

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by homesteady(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
i thought dis thread has been closed
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by mitchyy(f): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
homesteady: i thought dis thread has been closed
By whom?
Re: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Kim Kardashian by Freiburger(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
To add to the 15 things, Kim is my ex girlfriénd. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Venita Akpofure, Daughter Stun In New Photos / Omoni Oboli, Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha And Toyin Abraham Wow In London / Comedian Alibaba Joins FRSC On Duty, Controls Road Traffic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.