Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience (8902 Views)

I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister / Hoodlums Set Ablaze APC's Campaign Vehicles In Akwa Ibom / APC Destroys Five PDP Vehicles In Gombe In A Revenge Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by bigfat: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
[size=20pt]this one concern only people for abuja ,Lagosians how can we contribute...[/size]
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by chitop(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
When fashola banned okada on major roads,bode george and co
Were shouting that people should vote for pdp and they will
restore okada,now the Federal Govt not only banned okada in
Abuja but also painted commercial vehicles,where is
Bode george and co mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Igwe9(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
yet to notice the effect
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by surugede(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
i dont get it. there are painted cabs even in the streets of New York and London

whats the rational behind the ban on painted cabs?
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by stagger: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
tchidi: cry I trekked today till my leg wan break!! From sky memorial to that Febson mall near d methodist church!! cry why? Alternatives should have been provided na!!

Babe, you need to go to Jabi lake every Saturday and start jogging so you get fit. That small distance na im wan break your leg? Haba mana!
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Tittos: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Wetin concern Anambra boy with Abuja taxi?! .. Abeg who know the current price of Opka for Ninth mile?!
Its #50,should I buy for you?
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by chacha3(f): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
stagger:

Babe, you need to go to Jabi lake every Saturday and start jogging so you get fit. That small distance na im wan break your leg? Haba mana!
nawao dat is a distance esp if u mistakenly wear high heel or u are under the sun,to me its a distance.
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
surugede: i dont get it. there are painted cabs even in the streets of New York and London

whats the rational behind the ban on painted cabs?
Intra city painted cabs were not banned.
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by saviola77(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
tchidi: cry I trekked today till my leg wan break!! From sky memorial to that Febson mall near d methodist church!! cry why? Alternatives should have been provided na!!
Wow, that's quite a distance.. You try o!
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by beentarh(f): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mehnn! It was a terrible experience 2day. I spent 2 hours inside traffic hold up, getting home was another super story. 2015, RIP PDP. Enuf is enuf

1 Like

Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by valdubem(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
these guys wan use style-style pursue poor folks from abuja municipal. Its uncalled for to ban Those commercial buses without providing alternatives for the people. From Area 1 to Wuse, my friend told me he stayed there (looking for a bus) for close to 2hrs. God is watching You; Kauran Bauchi! (The worst FCT Minister yet)
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Wetin concern Anambra boy with Abuja taxi?! .. Abeg who know the current price of Opka for Ninth mile?!

Abeg no mention Okpa o. You wamt to bring back some yori yori memories.

*IMT babes tinz*
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
stagger:

Funny enough, I jog! But not on heels and skirt!! undecided
I'll wear a jean and canvass to work 2moro!! sad angry
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by dalagurl(f): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2013

Well dts sme bad news for sme pple o,btw u r so hilarious,hw NL wana knw hw much for okpa.go ask google jor.
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by enehaluh(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
A session on a threadmill wudda cost u more
;DA session on a threadmill wudda cost u more
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
eneh aluh: A session on a threadmill wudda cost u more ;DA session on a threadmill wudda cost u more

I no need threadmill, or wuse mill!! Make dem bring our araba back, and designate a bus stop for them! Any one caught parking elsewhere can then be sanctioned! Shi ke nan!!
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by 2Legit2Qui: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
I live in Abuja but still saw the normal taxi cabs all over abuja axis all through today.
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by jelilibarber: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
2Legit2Qui: I live in Abuja but still saw the normal taxi cabs all over abuja axis all through today.

The op wasn't reffering to the taxi but buses (araba)
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
2Legit2Qui: I live in Abuja but still saw the normal taxi cabs all over abuja axis all through today.

All over abuja axis? shocked
What were YOU doing all over abuja axis young man?
Did u try going from berger to wuse today?
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Bassilica: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
mumumugu: fct minister about to launch comercial jet in abuja
grin
mumumugu: fct minister about to launch comercial jet in abuja
funny
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by 2Legit2Qui: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
tchidi:

All over abuja axis? shocked
What were YOU doing all over abuja axis young man?
Did u try going from berger to wuse today?

I am probably older than you. Do you know my work schedule that you are asking me what I was doing all over abuja axis...and how big is abuja that you are talking about? You can go round the length and breadth of abuja all within one hour. so, what are you on about?
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

I am probably older than you. Do you know my work schedule that you are asking me what I was doing all over abuja axis...and how big is abuja that you are talking about? You can go round the length and breadth of abuja all within one hour. so, what are you on about?

Hey! Take a chill pill!! Na me enter d hold up, na u de vex! If u come enter am, u go kill person be that!!
I was just kidding, and if u didn't like it, I apologise! No need to get ur boxers in a knot! kiss kiss
Have a splendid night!
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by oldlord(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2013

Guy u need deliverance. wetin bring price of okpa to Abuja taxi. lol
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by waters2012: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
skidos4u: wawa 4 dis naija o. hw poor person go servive 4 abj na? dem don ban evn okada 4rm all part of abj, yet u dnt c keke napep evry whr. whch kind sufa b dis? hw wil crime stop in dis city na? i fear 4 my naija ppl o. end time is rili @ hand. bad policies wit out any human face. whr r al d buses dat Erufai ntroduce in abj whn he was d FCT minister? God whr r u? is there no hop again 4 d common man? who wil deliver us if not u papa God. pls baba God dnt abandon us.

I had to go up again to mark ur handle. Ur reasoning is rather Kindergarten: #mythoughts#
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by waters2012: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
;Dquote author=2Legit2Qui]I live in Abuja but still saw the normal taxi cabs all over abuja axis all through today.[/quote]

"All over abuja axis" LWKMD.
grin
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by waters2012: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
beentarh: Mehnn! It was a terrible experience 2day. I spent 2 hours inside traffic hold up, getting home was another super story. 2015, RIP PDP. Enuf is enuf

"Traffic holdup"?
shocked LWKMD
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Bigboy100: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
.................That one na treking ? I don ever trek b4 from Federal High Court Maitama to National Women Centre opposite CBN headquarters . And the road no even get short-cut sef .

1 Like

Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
Why did u have to trek that far wen u cud hv easily taken a walk to berger junction. Well na u sabi shaa.
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 15, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

The length and breadth of abuja in 1hour? You are day dreaming..
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Jidefido(m): 5:32am On Jan 15, 2013
Gaskia, I feel for you. D trekking distance no too much sha bt I knw it won't b funny. Its now pple will identify shortcuts around. I was lucky to quickly inquire from dose enviromental guys, I for don trek reach dat wuse bridge, realising no cars, den turn back. Dey will return to status quo, no b naija
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 15, 2013
W'sfirstlady:
Why did u have to trek that far wen u cud hv easily taken a walk to berger junction. Well na u sabi shaa.

Was going to area 3 from berger, so wuse first, then area 3. The bus stopped at sky n said that was d last..so we trekked to febson and took area 3,7,8...
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by kolaoloye(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

I am probably older than you. Do you know my work schedule that you are asking me what I was doing all over abuja axis...
and how big is abuja that you are talking about? You can go round the length and breadth of abuja all within one hour. so, what are you on about?

shocked Haba Alhaji shocked shocked shocked Do you even know the total number of area Councils in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxonmobil, Others Not Leaving Nigeria –kachikwu / Enugu Govt Awards Contracts For Projects Worth Over N3.2 Billion / Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.