Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari (1097 Views)

I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan / 2015: Jonathan Will Win Across Board – PDP / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by bolayod(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2013
2015: Jonathan must hand over to Buhari —Cleric •Tells him notto run again
Written by Kunle Oderemi Monday, 14 January 201300:00 font size Print Email Be the first to comment!
Rate this item
(0 votes)
раскрутка сайтов
FORMER Nigerian leader, General Muhammadu Buhari must succeed incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 in order to save the country from possible anarchy, a cleric has warned.
Senior Evangelist Moses Olutomi, formerly in charge of the Information unit of the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) Headquarters Ketu, Lagos State, who gave the warning, said the warning was based on a vision he had last Wednesday.
He said failure by the country to heed his warning would lead to anarchy that would not have anything to do with ethnicity or religion but triggered by the worsening moral and spiritual decay, coupled with impunity among majority of the ruling class.
Olutomi, who said he had to contact Sunday Tribuneso that his prophesy couldbe brought to the public domain when he could nolonger resist the inclination to remain silent on the message andits grave implications for the country.
He pleaded with Jonathanto work assiduously in the remaining part of his four-year tenure towards delivering his pre-electionpromises and discountenance any urge on him to seek another term of four years as president in 2015.
He said God revealed to him that Buhari, the leader of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) should succeed Jonathan in the interest of the hard-earned democracy inthe land and the Nigerian nation, stressing that he had neither met Jonathan nor Buhari before.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2013
GBAM! GBAM! GBAM!

My mind doesnt deceive me - sure we are on the right track. Nigeria must be rescued.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by belovedaja(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2013
I dey laff
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by obi4eze(m): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2013
When I first saw the topic, the question that came to my mind was why? Is he the best candidate? Even if people do not want the President to continue, why must it be Buhari? Well, God dey.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
obi4eze: When I first saw the topic, the question that came to my mind was why? Is he the best candidate? Even if people do not want the President to continue, why must it be Buhari? Well, God dey.

He is the best on the political scene today. Also, he commands highest number of followers among individual politicians on the opposition side. And individually, nobody in the ruling party commands the kind of followership even with all there money. He is the man for the job.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
Is it one of d signs of d end time, or desperation, that is making people to confuse their political opinion wt prophecy from God?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by dirifred(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
belovedaja: I dey laff
Laugh them more, this is just the start of the story, mid way they will change their mind and at the end they will claim they voted GEJ
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
kettykin:

Funny Enough these self Anointed prophets cannot see beyond their noses , why are they not seeing that their Land would be better off an independent Nation and why aren't they seeing that Fulani rampaging their towns and raping newly wed brides can be stopped by when they are in their Country.

HYpocritical people who want to use false prophesy to stop GEJ from contesting 2015 what their Nothern Half Brothers failed to do with Boko Haram

GEJ can contest if he likes afterall constitution gives him the right to do so. But he has been advised because he doesnt have what is required to rule Nigeria and Nigerians are tired of him. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by kettykin: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wadeoye:

GEJ can contest if he likes afterall constitution gives him the right to do so. But he has been advised because he doesnt have what is required to rule Nigeria and Nigerians are tired of him. A word is enough for the wise.

Where were the Hypocritical Prophets when OBJ wanted to Go for a Third Term (Mind you OBJ was stopped by Northern and South East Politicians not these useless thieving Hypocritical Prophets ) .i think these prophets are the biggest clowns and this thread should be moved to the Jokes Section
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
kettykin:

Where were the Hypocritical Prophets when OBJ wanted to Go for a Third Term (Mind you OBJ was stopped by Northern and South East Politicians not these useless thieving Hypocritical Prophets ) .i think these prophets are the biggest clowns and this thread should be moved to the Jokes Section

Stop that trash, if not for the rigging of 2003, did Yorubas ever support OBJ? The loudest shout against OBJ's third term ambition was from here in South West - we are known for this, you know.

When the mumus in SE, North, SS were voting for OBJ in 1999, did south west vote for OBJ?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by slimming: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
in my dream ni o
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by usmanyaro17: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
The cleric is still in dreamland,tell him to wake up cos i dont see Buhari becoming the President of Nigeria again...
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by eastermaris(f): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
now its a muslim cleric,u wnt see those slow pokes who jump at insulting pastors on every single post
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by Idokojimmy: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
bolayod: 2015: Jonathan must hand over to Buhari —Cleric •Tells him notto run again
Written by Kunle Oderemi Monday, 14 January 201300:00 font size Print Email Be the first to comment!
Rate this item
(0 votes)
раскрутка сайтов
FORMER Nigerian leader, General Muhammadu Buhari must succeed incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 in order to save the country from possible anarchy, a cleric has warned.
Senior Evangelist Moses Olutomi, formerly in charge of the Information unit of the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) Headquarters Ketu, Lagos State, who gave the warning, said the warning was based on a vision he had last Wednesday.
He said failure by the country to heed his warning would lead to anarchy that would not have anything to do with ethnicity or religion but triggered by the worsening moral and spiritual decay, coupled with impunity among majority of the ruling class.
Olutomi, who said he had to contact Sunday Tribuneso that his prophesy couldbe brought to the public domain when he could nolonger resist the inclination to remain silent on the message andits grave implications for the country.
He pleaded with Jonathanto work assiduously in the remaining part of his four-year tenure towards delivering his pre-electionpromises and discountenance any urge on him to seek another term of four years as president in 2015.
He said God revealed to him that Buhari, the leader of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) should succeed Jonathan in the interest of the hard-earned democracy inthe land and the Nigerian nation, stressing that he had neither met Jonathan nor Buhari before.

SOURCE PLS
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
2015! 2015!! 2015!!!

How many did I call you?

i pity you oo, see as trouble dey wait you!

if i were you, I will make sure I will not allow Nigeria to meet up with me.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by executinal(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Na today e don tay. Even the other ediot called Atiku advice was saying that goodluck stole their presidential seat, and they must collect it back come 2015. Bakare say there will no be election for 2015.

2015 the heat is on lets go there wink wink
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
eastermaris: now its a muslim cleric,u wnt see those slow pokes who jump at insulting pastors on every single post

smiley
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
njazra:

smiley

Vision is a xtian thing - hence you wont see a muslim cleric saying he saw a vision.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari by omenka(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
kettykin:

Jeeez!! How can anyone be this stewpid?

(1) (Reply)

67bn-controversy - We Won’t Debate Ezekwesili - Presidency (okupe) / Buhari Not Dropping Out Of 2015 Race –CPC • Ambition Will Tear APC Apart –tukur / The Historical Plight And Precarious Future Of Igbo People In Nigeria - Dr. Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.