Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State (3500 Views)

FG Delegation Led By Dan Ali Visit Scene Of Pipeline Vandalization In Delta(pics / IPMAN Begs NNPC For Petrol At Port Harcourt Depots / Oil Marketer Advocates Death Penalty For Pipeline Vandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by IleIfe2(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
Amosun Blames NNPC For Destruction Of Pipelines - Funny Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGKFyIOo20I

[size=15pt]Some people will be in Abuja, blowing one grammar....very ineffective. [/size]

Who are these grammar people? GEJ or Madame Allison AKA Sister Ojuyobo/Owiwi.

Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by touchmehard: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
There may be an atom of truth in what he said. Like the Policeman said, the NNPC has left the access roads to some of these areas unmanaged. This deters security and emergency agents from accessing the areas when there's need
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by Omen100(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
A multi-billionaire investment without provision for adequate security channels to enable security personals carryout their job effectively, inasmuch as vandals are criminals & needs to be punished, NNPC also needs to accept its responsibilities and act by protecting its facilities but they won't because nnpc is that biggest corrupt organization we have in Nigeria, even the government learns from nnpc. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by aposki(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
seun,
i think this should go on the front page.............
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
4TH angry angry angry cry cry
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by vanstanzy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Passing the buck won't help now, has never really help before. Final thoughts; Govt knows exactly what to do to curb this trend.
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by free2ryhme: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
Na me una want make dem blame before grin
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by vanstanzy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
LeBaN: 4TH angry angry angry cry cry

Look on the brighter side dude, u could have being 400th wink wink wink. Why is this sh!7 so important to u guyz anyway?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by shiftbutton: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
If we look at NNPC in isolation you may be tempted to think they are the worse, but the truth is no sector of the country seems to be working as is should.

Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by vanstanzy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
The three most basic needs in mans life are; FOOD, SHELTER and CLOTHING. Tackle poor standard of living and corruption in the system and pipeline vandalism will drastically go down not totally though. If not, guyz will keep on looking for short-cutz to earn their daily bread.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by suspectx(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
D LEVEL OF NEGLIGENCE IN OUR BELOVED NNPC Z ALARMING. I THINK AMOSUN Z RITE
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by chidexy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Amosun should keep quiet and face his responsibilities. Arepo falls under his sphere of administration and he should provide the necessary logistics to ensure the security of NNPC installations within his state and also provide access road to the communities.

Other state governors are taking more proactive roles in ensuring that strategic national assets within their domain are protected. The Baale of the area should be co-opted into any security arrangement (that's if he's not involved in the illegal siphoning of fuel and pipeline vandalism).

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by SamConquer(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
I watch the clip and the comment,he made.it was hilarious and courageous.He was probably refering to the House of reps and their co-hort..BUT THIS NEWS WAS ABOUT 2 DAYS BACK..WHY POSTING IT NOW?
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
vanstanzy:

Look on the brighter side dude, u could have being 400th wink wink wink. Why is this sh!7 so important to u guyz anyway?

Go hug transformer dude... Wetin concern u? aprokooooo
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by mu2sa2: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
NNPC is blaming state govts for encroaching on pipilne right of way, while gov Amosun blames NNPC. Equation balanced nigerian style.End of the matter. Awaiting another fire!
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by vanstanzy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
SamConquer: I watch the clip and the comment,he made.it was hilarious and courageous.He was probably refering to the House of reps and their co-hort..BUT THIS NEWS WAS ABOUT 2 DAYS BACK..WHY POSTING IT NOW?

U mean house of ra*pes! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by alex406(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
LeBaN: 4TH angry angry angry cry cry
It baffles me the level of illiteracy on nairaland today. So childish acts.
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by vanstanzy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
SamConquer: I watch the clip and the comment,he made.it was hilarious and courageous.He was probably refering to the House of reps and their co-hort..BUT THIS NEWS WAS ABOUT 2 DAYS BACK..WHY POSTING IT NOW?

Guy, ask the Moderators well, well, its their fault. Topics takes ages before they are moved to the front page. angry angry angry Yes i said it, cos its true. Then again, the amount of topics that flood each section daily is overwhelming.
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by cheddarking(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
vanstanzy: Passing the buck won't help now, has never really help before. Final thoughts; Govt knows exactly what to do to curb this trend.

vanstanzy: The three most basic needs in mans life are; FOOD, SHELTER and CLOTHING. Tackle poor standard of living and corruption in the system and pipeline vandalism will drastically go down not totally though. If not, guyz will keep on looking for short-cutz to earn their daily bread.

Amosun Shut up and read the statements above

Mods Shutdown this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by vanstanzy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
LeBaN:

Go hug transformer dude... Wetin concern u? aprokooooo

Shut-up looser!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ least ur sorry @ss is the one crying for 4th position. cool cool cool

Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by aglomar: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hmm> Congrats on d great work u are doing in Ogun.
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
alex406:
It baffles me the level of illiteracy on nairaland today. So childish acts.

Go get a life buddy. If u dont av nothing to say, pls STFU and besides, wat do u know abt illiteracy and childish acts?
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
vanstanzy:

Shut-up looser!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ least ur sorry @ss is the one crying for 4th position. cool cool cool

U ar laffin at ur stupidity tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by vanstanzy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
LeBaN:

U ar laffin at ur stupidity tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sorry o, am not laughing at u, i am laughing with u. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 4th position cry-baby! There's hardly any maturity these days. Even grand-father clocks are hustling for position. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by tayoTFC(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ chidexy why u no buy car and park in a bush area and expect nigeria governor to protect it for u? Or build house open ur gate and expect govt to protect it for u as if u are not in nigeria. NNPC know what they generate from the oil why don't they crate an asses road abi it not there social responsibility.I work with oil and gas group of coy in sapele now I know how much my coy spend on the host comunity road and security not to even mention some cummunity ghost worker that was impose on our company payroll.we can not leave everything for govt. If we fail in our social responsibility the country will fail totaly cos our pdp leaders are not sincere.
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
chidexy: Amosun should keep quiet and face his responsibilities. Arepo falls under his sphere of administration and he should provide the necessary logistics to ensure the security of NNPC installations within his state and also provide access road to the communities.

Other state governors are taking more proactive roles in ensuring that strategic national assets within their domain are protected. The Baale of the area should be co-opted into any security arrangement (that's if he's not involved in the illegal siphoning of fuel and pipeline vandalism).

My friend ..stop talking about what you don't know!!!

As the Chief Security officer of a state....who do the Police Commissioner of a state reports too?

How can Ogun state be solely responsible for the security of a Federal govt assets without been accused of encroachment by the same FG?

If NNPC and the Oil Majors can pay billions of Naira to both official and un-official security coverage of their assets and installations in the Niger Delta but leaving others to be porous and susceptible to vandals.....who do you blame?

As the CSO of a state..the gov is wholly handicapped officially to maintain law and order in any state...since the CP take directives only from Abuja and not from the gov supposedly to be working with.
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by alex406(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by alex406(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2013
LeBaN:

Go get a life buddy. If u dont av nothing to say, pls STFU and besides, wat do u know abt illiteracy and childish acts?
Im sure even if maturity is being distributed free of charge you will not get any. I know your type that fights everybody in a bid to be known but i dont have your time. You know what? grow up idiot.
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2013
they should continue trading blames while vandals keep on enjoying their loot. man must survive anyhow. tongue
Re: Amosun Blames NNPC For Pipeline Vandalization In Ogun State by jpphilips(m): 12:56am On Jan 18, 2013
Omen100: A multi-billionaire investment without provision for adequate security channels to enable security personals carryout their job effectively, inasmuch as vandals are criminals & needs to be punished, NNPC also needs to accept its responsibilities and act by protecting its facilities but they won't because nnpc is that biggest corrupt organization we have in Nigeria, even the government learns from nnpc. angry angry angry angry angry angry

all the federal buildings and infrastructures in the US are guarded by local LEA, in Nigeria, our military dey do gate man for oyibo and companies, air force chopper meant for aerial surveillance is busy doing Kabu kabu for big man burial sotee recharge card firms now use mopol, lol who will guard the pipeline? seun? lol

(1) (Reply)

Man Pass Man, Picture. / House Of Reps Vows To Protect Jega From Sack / Somalis on Somalinet Forum Are Baffled How on earth President Buhari's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.