Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

2013: Computer Science Project Topic With Complete Paperwork And Software Ready - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2013: Computer Science Project Topic With Complete Paperwork And Software Ready (1280 Views)

Free Computer Science Project Topics And Materials / Computer Science Project Help - Helping Spark Up Creativity. / How To Get Ebooks And Software Online Without Paying A Kobo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2013: Computer Science Project Topic With Complete Paperwork And Software Ready by hillus: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
I have the following project topic for sell [This include complete package i.e. the work and the software]

Design of A computerized measuring index for a nation GNP [/b]with the software and complete paper work
[b]Design and Implementation of secured intranet in Paperless Office
with software and complete paper work
Design and implementation of a Web server to enhance Multitasking with complete paper work

More will be coming up soon
Re: 2013: Computer Science Project Topic With Complete Paperwork And Software Ready by mrsmithkay(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
for website creation and development at very very very affordable prices plus 3 months guarranty and warranty. please contact
http://www.facebook.com/korija
0r
+23408084730252 - ---- +23408130378131.
nigerian number

(1) (Reply)

Domain Registration / Pls How Reliable Is Www.obewesms.com / My Wordpress Website Keeps Coming Blank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.