Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,278 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana (8784 Views)

BDC Operators Import Dollars From Ghana, Benin Rep, Others / Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana by Williamfors(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
pls my good poeple of nigeria that import goods from ghana to niageria, how do you transport your goods to niagerin very cheep and save? pls help me am a new person in that fild.
Re: Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana by kunlekunle: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2013
what goods do you import from ghana?
just asking.
Re: Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana by delaw123: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2013
ok dear, while i was in school, i was getting shoes and cloths from cotonou, ghana and togo. i get to all those place through abc transport or cross country however you can get there through other cheaper means but you can get embarrassed by their countries immigration if you dont av a passport. using abc, or cross country takes care of that you dont av to av a passport.

when going i deposite my money into ecobank and cash it in any of those country. visit ecobank for more details... it is safer incase you encounter problem with immigration, you will just tel them you are going for a visit, moreover you are not carying cash. just cash for tp and feeding + may be hotel bill.

transporting your goods to nigeria, after buying and while buying i meet nigerians who are expert in the bussiness already that are also there on a bussiness trip buying and join their transport in coming back. they know they root and the way so they settle the driver for the goods while he settles custom on the way to nigeria. simple. if you goods is small you can carry it yourself, it will be like a family use. for your family, you wont be disturbed.

well after i graduated found a better way of buying and selling stuffs through mini importation and i make more profits from it than goin to ghana, moreover it removes the custom wahala, transport and others. just import from online and get it delivered to your house or pick up from dhl office.

Get my free mini import secret
Free report reveals - mini importation secret.

How to start importing brand new original blackberry (not uk used), androids, jewelries, wrist watches, wears.
For free report report text nairaland ebook with your name, email and phone no to 08036350950

see that wrist watch, i got it for $1.57 per piece. and lots of things you can import and make 3x profit in nigeria

Re: Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana by delaw123: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2013
ok dear, while i was in school, i was getting shoes and cloths from cotonou, ghana and togo. i get to all those place through abc transport or cross country however you can get there through other cheaper means but you can get embarrassed by their countries immigration if you dont av a passport. using abc, or cross country takes care of that you dont av to av a passport.

when going i deposite my money into ecobank and cash it in any of those country. visit ecobank for more details... it is safer incase you encounter problem with immigration, you will just tel them you are going for a visit, moreover you are not carying cash. just cash for tp and feeding + may be hotel bill.

transporting your goods to nigeria, after buying and while buying i meet nigerians who are expert in the bussiness already that are also there on a bussiness trip buying and join their transport in coming back. they know they root and the way so they settle the driver for the goods while he settles custom on the way to nigeria. simple. if you goods is small you can carry it yourself, it will be like a family use. for your family, you wont be disturbed.

well after i graduated found a better way of buying and selling stuffs through mini importation and i make more profits from it than goin to ghana, moreover it removes the custom wahala, transport and others. just import from online and get it delivered to your house or pick up from dhl office.

Get my free mini import secret
Free report reveals - mini importation secret.

How to start importing brand new original blackberry (not uk used), androids, jewelries, wrist watches, wears.
For free report report text nairaland ebook with your name, email and phone no to 08036350950

see that wrist watch, i got it for $1.57 per piece. and lots of things you can import and make 3x profit in nigeria

Re: Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana by Damolux01(m): 10:09am On Jan 16, 2013
Just sent you a text bro...
Re: Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana by delaw123: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
THIS is my bb pin- 21FABC59 Feel free to add me

Notice- only serious individuals that desire financial freedom in 2013
if you dont have a bb folow the instruction in my previous post.
Re: Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana by tomm2580(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
i just sent you a text sir
Re: Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana by tomm2580(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
but you said FREE REPORT. not interested bros. no vex
Re: Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana by osca123(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
free report...trick...i dey fear u bros.why are u asking for a fee...are u a learner?
Re: Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana by delaw123: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
am posting all these so you all can see. these are pictures of my last
week order.

Re: Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana by delaw123: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
ATTEND MY GROUP IMPORTATION TRAINING CLASS

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1.CHINA IMPORTATION WITHOUT TRAVELING ABROAD
2.FREIGHT SHIPPING YOUR GOODS YOUR SELF
3.SOURCING FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS
4.PRODUCTS YOU CAN START SELLING IMMEDIATELY.

NOTE- IF YOU ATTEND MY GROUP COACHING A WILL SHOW YOU WHERE TO GET THIS ALL WINNERS ANDROID PLUS SHIPPING TO NIGERIA

BONUS
PLUS HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS WITHOUT A WEBSITE OR SHOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA
START ONLINE IMPORTATION FROM CHINA, IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET.

DATE- SAT 30TH- MARCH- 2013
IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
FEE- N5,000 FLAT.
10 spots available. call me for registration details

LAWAL
21FABC59
26a OLOWU STREET IKEJA LAGOS

Re: Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana by delaw123: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
ONE ON ONE IMPORTATION COACHING CLASS

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1.CHINA IMPORTATION WITHOUT TRAVELING ABROAD
2.FREIGHT SHIPPING YOUR GOODS YOUR SELF AND HOW TO ACCESS FREE VIA DHL
3.SOURCING FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS
4.PRODUCTS YOU CAN START SELLING IMMEDIATELY FOR 1OO PERCENT PROFIT

NOTE- IF YOU ATTEND MY GROUP COACHING A WILL SHOW YOU WHERE TO GET THIS ALL WINNERS ANDROID PLUS SHIPPING TO NIGERIA

BONUS
PLUS HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS WITHOUT A WEBSITE OR SHOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA
START ONLINE IMPORTATION FROM CHINA, IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET.

DATE- THURSDAY 4TH- MARCH- 2013
VENUE CORNEREST HOTEL, OLOWU STREET
IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
FEE- N5,000 FLAT.
CALL ME
www.miniimportation..com

LAWAL
26a OLOWU STREET IKEJA LAGOS IMPORTATION TRAINING CLASS

Re: Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana by ehibaby(f): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2014
Just using every little opportunity to collect money

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me / Oando Acquires Conocophillips For $1.5 Billion / The Entrepreneur Africa’s Business Meeting 2018 Was The Best Moment For Ceos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.