Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

How Do I Start Exportation With 60k And What Do I Export? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start Exportation With 60k And What Do I Export? (859 Views)

I Want To Start Exportation Of Agricultural Product? Somebody Help Me With Info / Biz U Can Start With 60k And Get Up To 200k In Returns. / How Can I Export Bittercola, Ginger, Charcoal Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Exportation With 60k And What Do I Export? by okennaM: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
Please NLers I have a cash of 60k on ground now and in no long time I may spend the money unnecessarily without getting a return and I like exportation business so much but I don't know how to start it up and I stay in the north I can get something like ginger, hibiscus flower, garlic, etc. So please giude me on how to start up.
Re: How Do I Start Exportation With 60k And What Do I Export? by fistonme(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
Everything is possible. Just hold on . Those with the experience will soon come by to render advice on hw u can go about it. I wish u goodluck sir.
Re: How Do I Start Exportation With 60k And What Do I Export? by Cargoed: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
What contactsdo you have what reserch have you done so many people want to make money without no added effort. The answer is you can't!

I will advice that you do perishable goods by Airfreight them to your potential researched buyers. That what you can use your little capital for.

I wish you all the best and don't be lazy
Re: How Do I Start Exportation With 60k And What Do I Export? by fistonme(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Cargoed: What contactsdo you have what reserch have you done so many people want to make money without no added effort. The answer is you can't!

I will advice that you do perishable goods by Airfreight them to your potential researched buyers. That what you can use your little capital for.

I wish you all the best and don't be lazy

harsh but reasonable response. It seems u have got experience on exportation. Kindly, send me a mail on fistonme@yahoo.com so we can discuss certain issues concerning exportation of certain goods which i intend to begin soon. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Do I Start Exportation With 60k And What Do I Export? by okennaM: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
I actually forgot dropping my contact. anybody with a good ideal (no ideal is bad) should please contact me on 08054215572. Email. M_Jones4don@yahoo.co.UK. Like I said earlier I can supply ginger, hibiscus flower, garlic, processed foods like geishas, sardines, corn flakes, golden morns.

(1) (Reply)

Original Native Hot Drinks(kai-kai) 4sale / Charcoal Export. / Are You Making Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.