Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus (11858 Views)

Arms Deal: Sambo's Aide Reveals How Metuh Paid Him N25m / Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / Namadi Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru sylvanus As Second Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by vanstanzy(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2013
Blue diamond: Hello house!pls am i new here,how do i post a comment?

STEP 1: Just click on "Quote" on the post u want to reply, when a writing page opens (pretty much like the body of an email), type what u wish to type in it and click "Submit". Here, i used ur quote as an example.
STEP 2: If its a fresh comment u want to make, scroll to the top or bottom of the thread and click on "Reply", then follow the same sequence as STEP 1 when a fresh writing page opens. CAN'T MISS IT! wink
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by Ngwakwe: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2013
Abia or Imo State na the same people

vanstanzy:

Sorry dude, u wish! grin grin grin Nky babe is from Abia State.
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by aieromon(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2013
This Nkiru of a girl is just attracting more negative publicity than Tonto Dikeh and she's supposed to be the Sister Mary here.

I'm very disappointed angry
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by Odunnu: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2013
vanstanzy:

STEP 1: Just click on "Quote" on the post u want to reply, when a writing page opens (pretty much like the body of an email), type what u wish to type in it and click "Submit". Here, i used ur quote as an example.
STEP 2: If its a fresh comment u want to make, scroll to the top or bottom of the thread and click on "Reply", then follow the same sequence as STEP 1 when a fresh writing page opens. CAN'T MISS IT! wink
You should have just glanced at the profile of the chicken you quoted and save yourself from looking like a fool
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by crackhouse(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2013
Paschal007:

“How can you marry somebody you have not seen for over three months? The last time I saw her was in September so how can a marriage take place when the subject matters have not seen each other?
ooh the last you saw her was in September, right? which means you people have been romancing before eh?. o.k ooo
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by Okijajuju1(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2013
crackhouse: ooh the last you saw her was in September, right? which means you people have been romancing before eh?. o.k ooo

This was when he saw her 3 months back..
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by TableLeg(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2013
Ok... Whatever!
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by vanstanzy(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2013
Odunnu:
You should have just glanced at the profile of the chicken you quoted and save yourself from looking like a fool

Whatz a chicken? grin grin grin

Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by lordekeson(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2013
okpara ugo:

Go to ur backyard, climb that mango tree and throw down ur 3310 from there, your comment go appear.
........... Nawauo....why such advise,if u dnt know what to say. Why dont you remain mum
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by Arysexy(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2013
I know say the story na lie! Nky cannot allow a boko haram touch that paw paw inuendo! mbanu! now i can go and drink star beer. Been planning on how to kidnap that aboki for daring to take my sister! Aboki is not allowed!

Bar man, give me kpakpando and isi ewu to celebrate this!

1 Like

Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by Donfaray(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2013
Make una read d guy man comment again... He said " I HAVE NOT MARRIED ЂΕ̲̣̣̣̥Я̲̅ YET " this means he will still marry ђε̲̣̣̣̥я̲̅ lols
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2013
Okija_juju:

You just did

Maybe the newbie meant new POST
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by ujchief(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2013
When that thread was started about the purported marriage,
I called for it to be moved to the jokes section and my comment
Was hidden and the thread moved to front page.
Now, a rebuttal has been made, no one cares to move it to frontpage again.
You guys are more interested in spoiling someone's name.
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by Donfaray(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2013
Very funny , U̶̲̥̅̊ guys don't understand †ђA̶̲̥̅† Aboki , he said " I HAVE NOT MARRIED HER YET "" this means he will still marry ђε̲̣̣̣̥я̲̅ lols
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by romanlaw(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
ah!! Thank God!! I was really shocked and angry at the news. She for just fall Ndi Igbo hand. with all her beauty?
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by romanlaw(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
aieromon: This Nkiru of a girl is just attracting more negative publicity than Tonto Dikeh and she's supposed to be the Sister Mary here.

I'm very disappointed angry

Disappointed? Go get a life. Funny enough she doesnt care if u do.
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by romanlaw(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Cuckoo48: I knew it! I talk am say the marriage tale na Taiwan story! Which man go run marry a recent kidnapee? He will wait first to make sure all particulars dey intact before "buying the product".

Kidnapee? which school did you attend?
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by Paschal007: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by ujukala: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
Marriage isn't by force. That's what the man is saying.
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by Andybaby: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
from kidnappers into the hands of boko haran
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by Cuckoo48: 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
romanlaw:

Kidnapee? which school did you attend?

School of 9ja englis!
Which school did YOU attend?
Abi u be teacher?
Or abi na lecturer be ya name?
Oya begin teach us nonsense.
. Mchtsew!

1 Like

Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by untainted: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
I think both nkiru and the man planted the story to test the waters.
What kind of rebuttal is "I have not married her?"
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by size38: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Cheiya! Maybe na one of d kidnappers marry her dem begin think say na d innocent Aboki man.
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by ejifranks(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
Okija_juju: NNA MEHN!!! This Ada Owerri just dey sample Politicians with the same speed wey she use dey act films for Nollywood... Now now wey dem just bail her from Kidnappers, she don enter another one!!

IMO STATE babes no dey carry last!!
Re: Sambo's Aide Denies Marrying Nkiru Sylvanus by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
cyril83:
This yeye forum tire me sef....
And you are still here since

(1) (2) (Reply)

AGF Seeks Further Evidence To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / FG Considers Fresh Charges Against Sunday Igboho / Orji Kalu Targets 100 Roads In Abia North Before End Of 2022, Hits 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.