Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Do You Brush Before Or After Breakfast? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Brush Before Or After Breakfast? (939 Views)

Before Or After Breakfast? / Dizzy After Breakfast........ Doctors In The House Plz Comment! / Brush After Breakfast, Not Before — Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Brush Before Or After Breakfast? by antontech(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2013
I have noticed that when i brush after breakfast i am fresh throughout the day.Maybe doctors in the house can tell us which is better and why.Lets see your view
Re: Do You Brush Before Or After Breakfast? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2013
I brush in between.
Re: Do You Brush Before Or After Breakfast? by Haykaybiz: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2013
before
Re: Do You Brush Before Or After Breakfast? by healthcons: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2013
after breakfast
Re: Do You Brush Before Or After Breakfast? by paulicoco: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
Brushing ur teeth before breakfast does not even make sense. The reason why we brush out teeth is to remove plaque, bacteria and other pathogens in the mouth. Food causes the production of more bacteria and due to spaces in between teeth and stagnation points ( surfaces of our back teeth/ and area around the gums) we could trap food in them. Bacteria in stagnation point increase rapidly and will cause the acidity in the oral cavity to change.. This can lead to halitosis (bad breath) and formation of cavities. It makes perfect sense to brush ur teeth and floss after breakfast, to remove food debris. If u feel uncomfortable with ur early morning breath, drink a glass of water when you wake up. It flushes the bacteria away, moisturises the oral cavity and will also curb our metabolism in the morning.
Re: Do You Brush Before Or After Breakfast? by Segunagagu(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
Its after breakfast ooo..especially for me..sometimes I love eating bean in the mood..so I can't just imagine mysef going out with stains of palmoil and beans on my teeth and on my tongue..but u have to brush ur teeth before u sleep..

(1) (Reply)

Explanation: How Brain Training Can Make You Significantly Smarter / Hapetitis B Cure Pls / Lace Wig Causes Forehead Cancer In Black Women, Study Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.