Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,516 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Could You Hold My Camel? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Could You Hold My Camel? (1520 Views)

When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. / Which Among These People Will You Hold Of Murder?? / How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Underwater? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Hold My Camel? by ThugLife1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2008
There was a guy riding through the desert on his camel. He had been travelling so long that he felt the need to have sex. Obviously there were no women in the desert so the man turned to his camel.
He tried to position himself to have sex with his camel but the camel ran away. The man ran to catch up to the camel and got back on and started to ride again. Soon he was feeling the urge to have sex again so once again he turned to his camel. The camel refused by running away. So he caught up to it again and go on it again.
Finally after riding the camel through the whole desert the man came to a road. There was a broken down car with three big chested beautiful blondes sitting in it.
He went up to them and asked the women if they needed any help.
The hottest girl said ,"If you fix our car we will do anything you want."
The man luckily knew a thing or two about cars and fixed it in a flash.
When he finished are three girls asked, "How could we ever repay you Mr."
After thinking for a short while he replied,"Could you hold my camel?"
Re: Could You Hold My Camel? by segunpc(m): 10:38am On Feb 29, 2008
kai what a man .

three powerful babes angry

good one thug.
Re: Could You Hold My Camel? by osadudu(f): 11:49am On Feb 29, 2008
some mothers do have them
Re: Could You Hold My Camel? by ituen(m): 7:52pm On Feb 29, 2008
old n nice

(1) (Reply)

Attitude / Who Knows The Yoruba Language Of Text Message / Old Enough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.