Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? (9338 Views)

,,, / Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dear Readers of Ng Blog, I am currently in pains because of this very condition I am about to explain, and I really want your candid suggestions on how to solve the problem, because I am really hurting.

I am a 24 years old girl, and I have this big figure will big thighs that makes my thighs to stick closely together and hence rubbing constantly on each other as I walk.

I have complained this to my closest girlfriend and she told me not to worry that it is normal, but how won’t I worry when my thighs hurt with minor injuries on cuts on my private part as a result of this constant rubbing together of my thighs as I walk.

Because of this painful experience, I hardly trek in the past, but since they banned Okada in Lagos, I have not been finding it easy to deal with; please what can I do to stop this painful experience?

Is there a remedy for it? Are there girls experiencing this same thing, and please if there are, can you people please kindly advice me on what to do because I am seriously hurting, and I don’t own a car to stop me from trekking?

To give you a better idea of my present predicament, do you know that I cannot trek to the nearest bus stop in my place and come back without taking bathe because if I don’t, my private part will be smelling like a rotten stuff, and most times, I had to change underwear thrice a day just to stay neat and comfortable, which I know its not normal with most ladies.

Before I stop, let me also let you know that I am not Orobo like some people may think, but I jut have a big thigh. Thank you, I patiently wait to hear from your readers soon. And finally, I have observed something with your blog; it is not user-friendly when it comes to commenting, hence, I find it difficult to comment on some of your wonderful posts, do something about it so readers can be commenting on your blog, nice blog, and please keep it up Ng, I enjoy visiting your blog always.

Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
chaircover: You and these your funny stories lipsrsealed

Loose some weight and your thighs wont rub together so much.

Not my story dear...got this on my mail box this afternoon, and felt like sharing it here to get good response...hope it isn't that bad and I thought of the tip you gave, but she said she isn't Orobo....did you saw that part?
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
chaircover: LOL unless she has tree stumps for thigh bones, then the thighs are big because they are fat and the only way to get rid of that is by dieting lipsrsealed

Now, you're making me laugh...but I think what she's trying to know is how to savage the pains and injuries from my own understanding anyway... cool
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
chaircover: Maybe she should rub talcum powder between her thighs.
Owk...that's a better tip....lovely...
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Odunnu: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
She sure has a health problem bigger than her thighs rubbing each other.
Whats with her changing her underwear and her vagina smelling like rotten errrm, rotten what again did she say it smelt like again?

Firstly, she should lose some weight while at it, run some tests that include HVS and Urinalysis
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Afam4eva(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
I'll recomend sexx for her.
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
Odunnu: She sure has a health problem bigger than her thighs rubbing each other.
Whats with her changing her underwear and her vagina smelling like rotten errrm, rotten what again did she say it smelt like again?

Firstly, she should lose some weight while at it, run some tests that include HVS and Urinalysis
Thanks. What's the HVS test all about? In case I need to explain more when asked, tnx in anticipation
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
Afam4eva: I'll recomend sexx for her.
Pre-marital sex? Now, that's a bad recommendation if at all u are serious
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Odunnu: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
DailyNews: Thanks. What's the HVS test all about? In case I need to explain more when asked, tnx in anticipation
HVS = High Vaginal Swab.
Its a lab test where a swab stick is inserted into the vagina and cultured in search of harmful bacteria
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Odunnu:
HVS = High Vaginal Swab.
Its a lab test where a swab stick is inserted into the vagina and cultured in search of harmful bacteria
ohk
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by dominique(f): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
Odunnu:
HVS = High Vaginal Swab.

Or fungi wink
Poster, she has to lose that thigh fat if she wants to stop feeling pains. Taking bikes here and there won't help her situation. I wanted to suggest jogging but the friction on her thighs may be too painful for her to bear. I think cycling is a better form of exercise, that way her thighs are separated while she's losing the weight. She could also go for liposuction if she can afford it. And like Odunnu said, she should go for HVS to rule out vjay infection.
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by MrTemple(m): 7:08am On Jan 16, 2013
2 d best of my knowledge, d best U nid 2 do is;
1. Dont wear tite panties cos most tyms it stucks in-between ur legs dereby increasing τ̲̅ђe scrubs.
2. Always wear lingerels made of pure sink dat re down below τ̲̅ђe scrubng arear as it reduces τ̲̅ђe friction between ur thighs, pendin wen U loose sum thigh fat cos its τ̲̅ђe best option.

Best of luck.
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2013
Thanks all for your wonderful responses...I am sure your suggestions will go along way in helping her out, thank you. Really appreciate with love smiley So I am going to drop the link on my blog for her to check out herself....
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
Try losing weight
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by hazelle: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Losing weight may not help. I know a slim girl with thighs that rub against each other too. She used to wear tights underneath everything she wore to reduce the friction between her thighs...but she doesn't anymore. She now uses shea butter and so far so good it has been working.
Oh! And Talcum powder blackens the area.
Re: How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
i think sheabutter will help.she should also avoid tight fitting trousers,skirts,jeans,etc.for d private part thing,i support high v.agina swap[HVS] test to eliminate any infection,avoid silky,nylon pants;use cotton pants,u can iron your pants b4 wearing as heat kills microorganisms on it or to make it easy u can iron all your pants after washing and keep in airtight container

(1) (Reply)

Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group / Rotary District Governor Mike Omotosho Walks To End Polio (photos) / Auxiliary Nurses Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.