Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Can An "AC" Blood Genotype Go With an "AS" Genotype? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can An "AC" Blood Genotype Go With an "AS" Genotype? (9172 Views)

Blood Genotype; Can "O Blood Group Get Married To Wat Genotype?? / Sc Or As Blood Genotype / Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An "AC" Blood Genotype Go With an "AS" Genotype? by jackpot(f): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
Hi Nairalanders,

My friend saw a lady that he intends to marry.

He told me the lady has all the things he's looking for in a wife.

He later found out after blood tests, that she is of AS genotype while him is AC genotype. Considering the genotypes, is it advisable for them to marry?

what should I advice him?
Re: Can An "AC" Blood Genotype Go With an "AS" Genotype? by petrous123(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
the answer is capital no for more info visit
www.drpeteronline.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can An "AC" Blood Genotype Go With an "AS" Genotype? by dominique(f): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
AS + AC will give you the probability of having AA, AS, AS and SC. the SC genotype is almost same as SS but i've heard its less chronic and sicklers of their nature have better quality of life than SS. don't ask me for proof or link. i'm only posting based on what i've seen and heard of the condition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can An "AC" Blood Genotype Go With an "AS" Genotype? by Snowqueen: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
Yes! He can marry her. Am Ac while my wife is As. We have 3 healthy children.

1 Like

Re: Can An "AC" Blood Genotype Go With an "AS" Genotype? by jackpot(f): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2011
What's your kids genotypes? Any of them SC? If yes, has he/she had any health crisis?
Re: Can An "AC" Blood Genotype Go With an "AS" Genotype? by jackpot(f): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2011
What's your kids genotypes? Any of them SC? If yes, has he/she had any health crisis?
Re: Can An "AC" Blood Genotype Go With an "AS" Genotype? by Snowqueen: 4:30am On Aug 27, 2011
No SC
Re: Can An "AC" Blood Genotype Go With an "AS" Genotype? by jackpot(f): 5:18am On Aug 27, 2011
^then, I think you're lucky cos of that.
Re: Can An "AC" Blood Genotype Go With an "AS" Genotype? by Snowqueen: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
Tell her to use at least one tablet of folic acid and take pure honey freely during pregnancy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Seen My Period For Two Months Now / Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) / Baby Born With Congenital Malformation Dies In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.