Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ... (2352 Views)

Join Me Celebrate God, I've Gotten A Job. / I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Lifted1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
It ended in praise
Re: ... by sluvy4tune(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
I feel your pains bro...but i want to assure you all itz not over, from your post i sense you have got the brains. Good thing you have started sourcing for other cert to add to what you have thats a good start....I believe in You, & am looking forward to read your story again.Don't relent your trust in God & Stay positive too.
Re: ... by Lifted1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
Na God sure pass,appreciate the goodwill bro, thanks vry much
Re: ... by krisosyjnr: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Bro I can feel ur pain too,with God all tins are possible,jst kip on applying online jobs ok.apply job on www.pzcussons.com,God be with us all,Amen
Re: ... by Lifted1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
thanks man
Re: ... by Lifted1(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2013
thanks
Re: ... by bizzle2: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2013
wow dts rily sad,...u sound quite intelligent, I'm sure there are kind ppl on dis forum in a good position to help. trust in God and hang in there.
Re: ... by Lifted1(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2013
keeping my fingers crossed, thanks
Re: ... by Coldfaya(m): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2013
Chineke is involved. I hope someone helps after reading thru dis. Since I'm also searching 4 a job, d best I can do now is to wish u well n I pray u succeed n rise outta depression. Ur brainz can't waste my broda
Re: ... by Lifted1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
thanks bro, bless.
Re: ... by adorebee(f): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2013
@poster,what part of the country do you stay in?I am asking because there re some places that would not really help your career in this country.

1 Like

Re: ... by bizzle2: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2013
true, some dead states
Re: ... by Lifted1(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2013
lol, I'm resident in Lagos
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Can u stay in abuja?? Send ur details to osayoola@gmail.com hope u aint looking for oil n gas job anymore sha.
Re: ... by Nextworldnx(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
OP are u my brother from another mother? Because what u narrated up there describe me except for the abroad and visa part.
Right from childhood I have always been fascinated by machines, graphics and moving parts. I even thought I would be the first to design the first "accident proof" car. So when it was time for university, I choose Mechanical Engineering in FUT Minna where I finished in 2010 with a 2.2.(No be say I dull o! Na runs, flexing and unseriousness naim cause am)! Yea "unseriousness" because my dreams were killed. That one is a story for another day.

Finished Service 2011 and after toiling for months, landed in a Bank. To say the least, God has been faithful and I am doing well. But I do not intend to remain here for long, so am pushing for a place in Oil and Gas.

You can submit your CV in any of our branch of FCMB. We are currently accepting applications for DSA. Its doesn't pay much at first, but with a little familiarity, you will earn a lot(even more than ET).

FYI, am 28 as well. Guy be strong and hold tight. If I survived, then you will.

Regards.
Re: ... by Nextworldnx(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
OP are u my brother from another mother? Because what u narrated up there describe me except for the abroad and visa part.
Right from childhood I have always been fascinated by machines, graphics and moving parts. I even thought I would be the first to design the first "accident proof" car. So when it was time for university, I choose Mechanical Engineering in FUT Minna where I finished in 2010 with a 2.2.(No be say I dull o! Na runs, flexing and unseriousness naim cause am)! Yea "unseriousness" because my dreams were killed. That one is a story for another day.

Finished Service 2011 and after toiling for months, landed in a Bank. To say the least, God has been faithful and I am doing well. But I do not intend to remain here for long, so am pushing for a place in Oil and Gas.

You can submit your CV in any of our branch of FCMB. We are currently accepting applications for DSA. Its doesn't pay much at first, but with a little familiarity, you will earn a lot(even more than ET).

FYI, am 28 as well. Guy be strong and hold tight. If I survived, then you will.

Regards.
Re: ... by bizzle2: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
wts DSA?
Re: ... by Lifted1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
@ nextworld e be like so oo,lol..
yh wts DSA? ET?
Re: ... by Nextworldnx(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
DSA means Direct Sales Agent.
The bank recruit you as a DSA to market the bank's facilities, in order words, you are a Marketer. You do that for a period of 3 months and earn 25k as basic salary but 35k if you surpass your target. There are commissions as well. To me, commissions are like blank check, cos there is no end to what you can earn from commission especially if you hit or surpass your target.

Some peeps are lazy and will complain of the "small" basic salary. But for some of us who are Lions and know what we want to achieve in life, took the bull by the horn, and today we are earning well. I will give you two examples.

1. A DSA in Lagos is earning close to 400,000 naira as commission monthly in lagos. He achieved this all within 12 months as a DSA. The bank have been pleading with him to become an ET(permanent staff) but he refused. He recently only accepted the offer because he was allowed to remain on the streets.

2. Another marketer (though in Fidelity bank) just bought an E.O.D (End of Discussion) within a year as well. He doesnt even reside in lagos, but here in lokoja.

My Guy, Ginger yourself and ginger your swagger, else depression will weigh down....and trust me! you cant survive depression.

Pray hard! Forget about Girls and concentrate on Stamping your name on the Sands of time.
Do not be myopic, think of both now and tomorrow, ....one step at a time, you will definitely get there.

1 Like

Re: ... by Lifted1(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2013
sent u a mail
soe: Can u stay in abuja?? Send ur details to osayoola@gmail.com hope u aint looking for oil n gas job anymore sha.
Re: ... by Lifted1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
lol @ "some of us who are lions"...dts d "FUT" spirit!
thanks vry much for ur input. but I hav zero interest in Marketin, its not jst about the money for me right nw..'m more interested in building a career preferably in engineering (with little emphasis on financial reward, @least for d time being) . if I was jst interested in earnings, my family bizness would more dan suffice. 'm actively involved in dat ryt nw.
Nextworldnx: DSA means Direct Sales Agent.
The bank recruit you as a DSA to market the bank's facilities, in order words, you are a Marketer. You do that for a period of 3 months and earn 25k as basic salary but 35k if you surpass your target. There are commissions as well. To me, commissions are like blank check, cos there is no end to what you can earn from commission especially if you hit or surpass your target.

Some peeps are lazy and will complain of the "small" basic salary. But for some of us who are Lions and know what we want to achieve in life, took the bull by the horn, and today we are earning well. I will give you two examples.

1. A DSA in Lagos is earning close to 400,000 naira as commission monthly in lagos. He achieved this all within 12 months as a DSA. The bank have been pleading with him to become an ET(permanent staff) but he refused. He recently only accepted the offer because he was allowed to remain on the streets.

2. Another marketer (though in Fidelity bank) just bought an E.O.D (End of Discussion) within a year as well. He doesnt even reside in lagos, but here in lokoja.

My Guy, Ginger yourself and ginger your swagger, else depression will weigh down....and trust me! you cant survive depression.

Pray hard! Forget about Girls and concentrate on Stamping your name on the Sands of time.
Do not be myopic, think of both now and tomorrow, ....one step at a time, you will definitely get there.
Re: ... by Lifted1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure - Marianne Williamson
one of my favorite quotes of all time
Re: ... by Coldfaya(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
"Lifted":
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure - Marianne Williamson
one of my favorite quotes of all time

And y is dat so? Pls explain dis quote to me m curious!
Re: ... by Lifted1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
it alludes to the notion of limitless possibilities and d fact tht only u cn limit ur achievements....If we cn conceive it we can achieve it

1 Like

Re: ... by bizzle2: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
yh, true dat!#
Re: ... by bizzle2: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
still on the lookout please contact if uve got useful information. thanks
Re: ... by adewasco2k(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nextworldnx: DSA means Direct Sales Agent.

you are working in Lokoja? menh we should hook up soon...BTW i will like to submit my CV.
let me have your detail

(1) (Reply)

Samco Nigeria Limited Is Currently Recruiting / Top 50 Nigerian Companies Every Graduate Should Work With - Cheatguruz.com / Immunization Scheme - How Much Are They Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.