Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (402336 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by slimkay83(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
May the Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss, forgive his sins and be wit the ones he left behind...
Xoxo sad!
van Kossy :
can't believe Dad could die this night. Just lost my Dad Now. RIP dad.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
VAN U NEED TO BE A MAN. MAN UP DAWG!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by sayhi2bammy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sensual Man: I WANT PEACE. BUT I WON'T SPARE ANY JIBE THROWN BESIDE MY NAME. I DONT GO OUT ON MY WAY THROWING JIBES.
ONE LOVE, KEEP US 2GEDA.

I can feel your pain Bro .... so far u call for peace, u can pretend not to see the jibes thrown beside your name just to allow the sleeping dog lie..Nice nite rest to all.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by UniportPlayGirl(f): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
Can you do something about sensual man plz? I don't think he should be in this room maybe ban will do. He uses dirty and offensive words on ppl plz try and do something about it.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
THE MODERATORS CAN WEIGH MY SITUATION COS AM ONLY RESPONDING INSULTS WITH INSULTS TAGGED TO MY NAME. I DO NOT INSULT INDISCRIMINATELY. I'V BEEN ADVOCATING FOR PEACE SINCE.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
AM SORRY FOR ALL READING MY OFFENSIVE POSTS. BUT ALL THESE THINGS THAT FEEL LIKE THEY CAN INSULT SHOULD BRACE UP FOR ME. I APOLOGISE ONCE AGAIN.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by promzy555(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
Waz goin on in dis room? Y all dis.is di d purpose of dis thread. I was happi wen I open NL and saw dis thread page, nt. Knowing is sumtin else I will see. Pls enough of all dis pls, I beg u all In d name of God....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
sayhi2bammy:

I can feel your pain Bro .... so far u call for peace, u can pretend not to see the jibes thrown beside your name just to allow the sleeping dog lie..Nice nite rest to all.
I APOLOGISE BRO.
@PABLO, I APOLOGISE TOO.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by promzy555(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sensual Man: AM SORRY FOR ALL READING MY OFFENSIVE POSTS. BUT ALL THESE THINGS THAT FEEL LIKE THEY CAN INSULT SHOULD BRACE UP FOR ME. I APOLOGISE ONCE AGAIN.
thanks man, u ar bless....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
promzy555: Waz goin on in dis room? Y all dis.is di d purpose of dis thread. I was happi wen I open NL and saw dis thread page, nt. Knowing is sumtin else I will see. Pls enough of all dis pls, I beg u all In d name of God....
OK BOSS. SOME PEOPLE FEEL LIKE THEY CAN THROW INSULTS, NOT TO ME. BUT KUDOS TO OUR AMIABLE MODERATOR, U CAN SEE ALL THE HIDDEN POSTS.
I APOLOGISE BOSS.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
AM OFF TO CLUB @ LONDON HIGH ROAD, I NEED TO GO ROCK SOM WHITE BOORIE. BETTER POCKET UR INSULTS FOR UR OWN GOOD.
PEACE!!!!!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by franashi(f): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hello,I graduated from OOU 2011/2012 set.for some reasons I don't know I missed d Nov and Feb batches due to our HOD's fault.pls I will like to get info about the happenings in OOU now,please anybody with info.I have my original jamb addmision letter but I don't know if we are to tend it in sch because someone I know from anoda sch said he want to go and tender his.pls any body with info pleassssseee help me o
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Obaino2013(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2013
promzy555: thanks man, u ar bless....
Wich skul do u rep?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by omotolanitaiwo(f): 5:03am On Apr 15, 2013
Please any tasuedite in the house to give me the latest info.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2013
franashi: Hello,I graduated from OOU 2011/2012 set.for some reasons I don't know I missed d Nov and Feb batches due to our HOD's fault.pls I will like to get info about the happenings in OOU now,please anybody with info.I have my original jamb addmision letter but I don't know if we are to tend it in sch because someone I know from anoda sch said he want to go and tender his.pls any body with info pleassssseee help me o
I guess u have spent 4 yrs or more at Ago iwoye, you understand how the system works, nothing stops you from going to sch to seek info, the earlier, the better
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by lindaoma(f): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2013
Good morning guys,any news about time table yet.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2013
Goodmorning house it was really a cold and sweet night i hope you all enjoyed yours...

Now please permit me to say this i now know the type of people to avoid when we end up being posted to the same place or camp. Someone said something about how a girl in this house should be killed last night such barbaric killing was in the news last month. To be honest i'm beginning to doubt if that person is a human being though the post was hidden i dont know the number of people that saw it. Mods please do me a favour not to hide this comment i'm just saying the truth and i repeat if eventually NYSC post me to the same State, Camp, or PPA with some people here, i must avoid giving them my contact information because you cant tell who is who. My apology to the house for bringing up yesterday's topic up but i'm just airing my views. All the same team Batch B on point.

@Van Kossy how are you doing and your family? Hope you are all strong now. Please try and comfort your mother from crying if she is, you know you are now the man of the house. You all should please be strong...

@Lindaoma welcome to the house so far i think i have seen 3 UNN students in the house i cant remember their names now but @Booqe is one of them she hardly comments. Maybe you should go to your alma mater and find out because regularization started since. As for the time-table it will be out soon this week or next. Have a lovely week ahead!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Ehimax(m): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2013
van Kossy :
can't believe Dad could die this night. Just lost my Dad Now. RIP dad.

May God grant you and your entire family the fortitude to bear this un replaceable lost. Accept my condolence
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Helenqollinz(f): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2013
O God!Van Kossy,plz tk hrt dear.I knw its not easy but i want u 2 knw dat d lord giveth nd he taketh.I pray dat God give u nd ur family members d fortitude 2 bear ur loss.Plz house mates,i urge us all 2 give a minute silence 4 d soul of Van's fada.Gud mrnin all.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Kennyvikky(f): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2013
omotolani taiwo: Please any tasuedite in the house to give me the latest info.
notin much
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2013
BTW, VAN KOSSY HOW ARE U THIS MORNING? I HOPE U R STRONGER. U NEED A JOHNNY WALKER IN UR SYSTEM. I REALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW U FEEL COS I'V NEVER LOST A DEAR ONE, BUT I PRAY WHATEVER IT IS U WORSHIP GIVES U STRENGTH TO OVERCOME UR WEAKNESS IN THIS UR TRYING MOMENT.
ONE LOVE BRO, KEEP US 2GEDA!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by UnimkeAk(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2013
Van kossy, so sorry to hear bout your dads.
Sorry bro, take heart and care of your mom.. God knows best.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by UnimkeAk(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2013
This thread is so Sick I swear.
Stuupid useless famzing everywhere,
Peeps without relevance trying to get one here.
Fake people.

@Mods I suggest a one month ban for anybody acting up stupidly here.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2013
Good morning everyone...I'm a Batch A Corp member currently serving in Ondo state....To be honest,u guys were doing great @ d beginning of this thread,but along the way,you derailed..Big time..I cant begin to quantify how much help NYSC Batch A thread was to me when i got to camp...Uptil today,we are still friends...Alot of us met while in camp,and i must tel u,d love that emanated from knowing someone through this medium waxed stronger....There are different kind of people in the world..Some people think upside down,some think sideways..bt wat makes the world go round is the ability to accomodate each other....We had our own quarrel in the Batch A house,but we always find a way to turn it to jokes and the move on...I see some of my peeps here...Uniquexty,The MOT(mama of the team) for team Calabar...how i enjoy those days....

Guys,its time to drop your weapons...embrace each other and forget about tackling one another...there are thousands of topics u can disuss in preparing for camp...OBS,BAND,PARADE,MISS CAMP,RUNZING PPA,STRAFFING(if u get what i mean).......so,prospective corp members,one love...nothing do una...nobody holy pass...Let the Fun begin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2013
@MONEYBAG4111 THANKS FOR THAT. THIS IS A PEACEFUL AND UNITED HOUSE.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by HalimasexyDiva(f): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2013
Good morning prospective otondos. This house is becoming too violent for me to comment.
I've done my nysc registration as a foreign student last week and awaiting posting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.