Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (401507 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 9:23am On May 10, 2013
OGBECHE ABEG O! i don change my caps nd v seald my mouth grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by icoolj(f): 9:27am On May 10, 2013
Please do we have UNIJOS students in this house?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 9:34am On May 10, 2013
mercyspeaks1: sensual sensual sensual!very sharp mouth...hehehehe.sebi u talk say u no go insult again nw dear.
I WON'T AGAIN DEAR, I PROMISE U NOW, TODAY BEING 10TH OF MAY.
I JUS DON'T LIKE ABOKI GIRLS, DAT ABOKI GIRL SKOOLD IN JOS, AM AMAZED HOW SHE SURVIVED ARROW AND GUN SHOTS FROM FULANI HERDSMEN IN JOS.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 9:36am On May 10, 2013
Pls brothers and sisters,Mama and Papa don cum,I can hear their footsteps,eh!papa don open back door...no more fights,cos I cnt chop bulala,nd am sure sensual man,icoolj,tuk,and even damola can nt control demselves wen it cums to cain o,na to cry frm morni till nite.oya let's start our play joor...Tuk...give me my kite,I will kil u today....sensual man u and icoolj shld nt touch my pap o....I dey help damola shave hn head.hehehehehehehe.great house we'v got.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by damola123: 9:40am On May 10, 2013
@mercy you have a good intention, that's clear enough. However, you wrote about me following rules and norms, yet you feign being oblivious of those that your friends have incessantly flouted - rule 2, 3, 8, 11 and 21. Isn't that bias?
I'm not writing to gain people's respect, but to expose hypocrites and bigots. Have I been successful? Your guess is as good as mine.
As regards fueling the whole issue, it is a necessary evil for a greater good. There is always a war before peace. Now you can see them retreating although in a tactically subtle way. Saying they don't want an 'e-brawl' yet their history in this thread belies this new-found claim. They provoked a lot of people here, pushing them to the brink. Now they are being served on the same plate and they're vomiting like pus from herpes-infested genitals. They should have known when they were skating on thin ice. People in glass house throwing stones.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by icoolj(f): 9:41am On May 10, 2013
That's d wonders of God! I survived!
Sensual Man: I WON'T AGAIN DEAR, I PROMISE U NOW, TODAY BEING 10TH OF MAY.
I JUS DON'T LIKE ABOKI GIRLS, DAT ABOKI GIRL SKOOLD IN JOS, AM AMAZED HOW SHE SURVIVED ARROW AND GUN SHOTS FROM FULANI HERDSMEN IN JOS.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 9:45am On May 10, 2013
Sensual Man: I WON'T AGAIN DEAR, I PROMISE U NOW, TODAY BEING 10TH OF MAY.
tnks luv,icoolj is realy cool...so let it pass ..
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 9:47am On May 10, 2013
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA SENSUAL RULES, IF U DNT KNOW, KNOW IT NOW grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by damola123: 9:49am On May 10, 2013
mercyspeaks1: sensual sensual sensual!very sharp mouth...hehehehe.sebi u talk say u no go insult again nw dear.
someone wishing another human to hell and being shot by an arrow and hehehehehe is all you can mutter. Leadership quality indeed!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 9:50am On May 10, 2013
mercyspeaks1: tnks luv,icoolj is realy cool...so let it pass ..
I'V LET IT PASS grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 9:59am On May 10, 2013
shocked
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by lewizylee(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2013
Keep da house peaceful

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by USKE(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2013
Damola I love ur courage,keep it up.you spoke the minds of many.rep fut-yola

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 10:17am On May 10, 2013
damola123: @mercy you have a good intention, that's clear enough. However, you wrote about me following rules and norms, yet you feign being oblivious of those that your friends have incessantly flouted - rule 2, 3, 8, 11 and 21. Isn't that bias?
I'm not writing to gain people's respect, but to expose hypocrites and bigots. Have I been successful? Your guess is as good as mine.
As regards fueling the whole issue, it is a necessary evil for a greater good. There is always a war before peace. Now you can see them retreating although in a tactically subtle way. Saying they don't want an 'e-brawl' yet their history in this thread belies this new-found claim. They provoked a lot of people here, pushing them to the brink. Now they are being served on the same plate and they're vomiting like pus from herpes-infested genitals. They should have known when they were skating on thin ice. People in glass house throwing stones.
Deeee...please let all this go...I directed the words at you because you wanted peace and stil send in abusive msgs. Nobody is ready to insult anyone again in this house for now,jst trying to make peace too,in a more friendly way.please am sorry on behalf of everyone...kindly accept this with love.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by damola123: 10:26am On May 10, 2013
mercyspeaks1: Deeee...please let all this go...I directed the words at you because you wanted peace and stil send in abusive msgs. Nobody is ready to insult anyone again in this house for now,jst trying to make peace too,in a more friendly way.please am sorry on behalf of everyone...kindly accept this with love.

Okay. But as long as those people keep a lid on their pandora's box. I'm watching.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 10:29am On May 10, 2013
damola123:
someone wishing another human to hell and being shot by an arrow and hehehehehe is all you can mutter. Leadership quality indeed!
I can see that all you want is far from peace...They have issues...I don't want to come in,I decided to speak with the 1st party (person I know better),by simply making the 2nd party appear nice,what exactly do u want?insults?the truth is if I insult sensual man,and he insults back,it makes no difference cos we av nt even seen,bt dats nt my style. Do I look like someone who derives pleasure in insulting people?have I ever said a hateful word to anyone?Please I don't want to have any reason to face you directly,you are here to get info like you said,kindly face dat,and don't quote my moniker again.if you think I am not objective,whatelse can I say to you?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by damola123: 10:32am On May 10, 2013
tariwalters:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can bet with you that you will not get response with content as requested.
You were spot on afterall. Now sanity prevails.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by wunmibukola(f): 10:32am On May 10, 2013
kissHmnnn i believe we re all matured minds S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ let's behave lyk one.abeg let d sleeping dog lie
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mcorazon(f): 10:35am On May 10, 2013
damola123:
Okay. But as long as those people keep a lid on their pandora's box. I'm watching.
U re watchn?no offense,but my dear,who re u?I dnt enjoy wot is goin on in dis house,but dat dosnt mean u'll try intimidatn oda's wit wrds.pls,dis is a house dat has diff ple 4rm diff backgrounds.u cant just cme in here 2 bully pple into obeyn u.d pple affected can speak up 4 dem selves.if dey dnt lyk it,dey will say it.plssss,if u want 2 preach peace,do it peacefully
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 10:35am On May 10, 2013
damola123:
this is making sense more.You should not pass blames...believe me life is funny,don't be surprised when d person you think is wrong gets vindicated in d most amazing way.Do not judge anyone,rather plead with people...I was almst getting fedup with ur msgs.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by younghorbar: 10:36am On May 10, 2013
Gud day house, YOUNGHORBAR i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ building!!! Don't get it twisted, Batch B all †ђξ way.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mcorazon(f): 10:47am On May 10, 2013
mercyspeaks1: I can see that all you want is far from peace...They have issues...I don't want to come in,I decided to speak with the 1st party (person I know better),by simply making the 2nd party appear nice,what exactly do u want?insults?the truth is if I insult sensual man,and he insults back,it makes no difference cos we av nt even seen,bt dats nt my style. Do I look like someone who derives pleasure in insulting people?have I ever said a hateful word to anyone?Please I don't want to have any reason to face you directly,you are here to get info like you said,kindly face dat,and don't quote my moniker again.if you think I am not objective,whatelse can I say to you?
U just spoke my mind Mercy.he is preachn peace,yet,tryn 2 strt anoda fight.smh

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by icoolj(f): 10:51am On May 10, 2013
Hehehehe...am liking u sensual man. Thanks mercy speaks. I love ur name. Enhen, sensual man, we may meet in AK oo. I can't wait!
Sensual Man: I'V LET IT PASS grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 10:51am On May 10, 2013
Please instead of liking posts of people speaking out,why not just speak out and tell me directly that I am bias and not Objective,I take to corrections,bt I cnt stand cowards,so speak out.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tuktudicko(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2013
Hmmm
He's still at it
Trying 2 blab d pages thru' 300
I once accused the moniker 'Sensual Man' of bein an MOD owned handle untill i got 2know beta.
Buh I'm definitely sure DAMOLA123 is a prospective batchC corper if not y did ur Robin Hood character not spur u in2 reactin wen d OAU peeps were here?
Y did u decide 2b d so called WORD n SAVIOUR of d house on MAY6 d same day ur hopes were dashed
by NYSC?
Wake up my friend
U are a BIG tym impostor
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mercyspeaks1(f): 10:55am On May 10, 2013
icoolj: Hehehehe...am liking u sensual man. Thanks mercy speaks. I love ur name. Enhen, sensual man, we may meet in AK oo. I can't wait!
icoolj my love,you are the best...come into the house with ur beauty,u deserve the big rocking chair in papa's room.So much maturity...kisses...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by kponkedenge(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2013
Nysc hav said de wuld start postin pple 2 ghana, togo, beni repulic n mail cos nigeria is ova crowded pls sum1 shuld comfirm angry angry angry
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by icoolj(f): 10:59am On May 10, 2013
Ummm' pls let's get bk to status-quo! So those working der posting, where to? I can't categorically say where I want to serve ooo. Hian!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by icoolj(f): 11:02am On May 10, 2013
*big smile* am hapi! Thank u!
mercyspeaks1: icoolj my love,you are the best...come into the house with ur beauty,u deserve the big rocking chair in papa's room.So much maturity...kisses...

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.