Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,183 members, 7,867,426 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (404042 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
CrazyMan:

In this new nairaland, all bans are visible (to mods and the affected member) in the profile of every banned member.
sorry but not everybody checks their profile everyday. Btw, its not common dat i get banned on nairaland..i can count the times undecided

Meaning if you were able to know it was dani1luv or mukina2 that banned you by clicking on your profile and seeing the notification,
NO, i was able to know they were the ones who banned me simply because i recieved a notification in my mail( i check my mail everyday) and i couldn't reply dat thread, and NOT because i clicked on my profile..i'm not even aware thats how its done now. You can call me a nairaland novice.

and you were also able to know that your ban here was for a few hours,
i know its for a few hours because i kept coming back to check frequently until i noticed i could reply again

you should also be able know it was the antispam bot that banned you...unless of course you're trying to create a scene like I stated earlier.

god! i hate it when u say dat thing..create a scene??!
See just drop it okay?? The bot banned me..ok fine, accepted! Hian! angry angry
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
An0nimus: CrazyMan and booqee warriz happening?

goodday all..Pirowsky keep them prayers coming. Creamie, Ideology,Ade,yinkard I see y'all

m'corazon and Tuktudicko I dey scope una two with my micloscope grin

the days jus keep runnin now don't they?
the matter just weak me sha.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by famousguy01(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
flotwise: Gud mrn all. I pray non of us shall die b4 and afta nysc. Lik I've got few fellaz on NL goin to osun wit me too. *dancin* #team Osun noni
we are moving on d same team man. See u come 25th of this mnth in gud health and wealth

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
benny127: bukky u ar d onli one in here, hope u aint bored.
bored as hell. I'm leaving!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Martowskin: no need 4 all dis.(Nairaland manual)
i deliberately cut dat part..dat story wasn't needed.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
famousguy01:
we are moving on d same team man. See u come 25th of this mnth in gud health and wealth
lemme confess to you..its bukky ok. Noble hall..wanted to pull ur legs for a while. grin grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by famousguy01(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
booqee: lemme confess to you..its bukky ok. Noble hall..wanted to pull ur legs for a while. grin grin
it's been long i realized its u. Hope u re gud sha, let 25th come then we can lavish 2geda. Make we go spoil camp
#Greatest OOUITE
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CrazyMan(m): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
booqee: sorry but not everybody checks their profile everyday. Btw, its not common dat i get banned on nairaland..i can count the times undecided
I see...So how do you reply your previous messages, most especially when this section isn't the only place you make your posts?

I would like to know...thanks.

booqee: NO, i was able to know they were the ones who banned me simply because i recieved a notification in my mail( i check my mail everyday) and i couldn't reply dat thread, and NOT because i clicked on my profile..i'm not even aware thats how its done now. You can call me a nairaland novice.
Ok.

booqee: i know its for a few hours because i kept coming back to check frequently until i noticed i could reply again
I see...and the first thing you did when you came back was to bark at me and my co-mod?

If you had no idea as to what happened to your account, you should have at least asked politely and answers would be given to you...I asked you not to create a scene cos from your first post it was obvious that you were out to make trouble. You can't yell at someone and expect him to respond normal to you. You should approach people maturely if you wish to get satisfactory answers from them.

booqee: god! i hate it when u say dat thing..create a scene??!
See just drop it okay?? The bot banned me..ok fine, accepted! Hian! angry angry
Work on your attitude...that's my advice to you.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CrazyMan(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
yinkard4me: I just lost ma school id card... do I need it in camp? NO INSULT, I repeat, NO INSULT
Yes you would need it in camp...go to the student affairs department of your school and notify them. You have over 2weeks for them to issue you another ID card...enough time if you ask me.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Herzyz(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Dis is to inform all LASU prospective corpers that NYSC Orientation briefing Seminar 4 2013 Batch B is 14th of June. Nxtwk friday. information reaching me form d PRO LASU-STUDENT AFFIARS Pls inform odaz+ 78% camp loading......
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CrazyMan(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
Martowskin: no need 4 all dis.(Nairaland manual)
Meaning?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Pirowsky(m): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
An0nimus: CrazyMan and booqee warriz happening?

goodday all..Pirowsky keep them prayers coming. Creamie, Ideology,Ade,yinkard I see y'all

The days are running very fast n am so api 4 dat. Ma anticipation is growin so big.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
CrazyMan:
I see...So how do you reply your previous messages, most especially when this section isn't the only place you make your posts? I would like to know....thanks
i click on followed topics.

Ok.

I see...and the first thing you did when you came back was to bark at me and my co-mod?

If you had no idea as to what happened to your account, you should have at least asked politely and answers would be given to you...I asked you not to create a scene cos from your first post it was obvious that you were out to make trouble. You can't yell at someone and expect him to respond normal to you. You should approach people maturely if you wish to get satisfactory answers from them.

Work on your attitude...that's my advice to you.
i've no attitude to work on..because i haven't insulted and abused you or anybody so far..if my accusing you was insulting then i'm sorry..i could only think so because it was same period i saw my post was hidden(which i found infuriating because it it wasn't a bad comment..so i'm not out to make trouble)..guess it was just bad timing, the two happened the same day.
If u were in my shoes you would think the same way. I'd never been banned by the spam bot..didn't even know bout it.
So like i said u can pls drop it okay.

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
famousguy01:
it's been long i realized its u. Hope u re gud sha, let 25th come then we can lavish 2geda. Make we go spoil camp
#Greatest OOUITE
how ur gf na(tosin), shey d distance no be wahala, or u still dey around school. grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Uniquexty(f): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
Anyone home?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CrazyMan(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
booqee: i click on followed topics.
Ok...

booqee: i've no attitude to work on..because i haven't insulted and abused you or anybody so far..if my accusing you was insulting then i'm sorry..i could only think so because it was same period i saw my post was hidden(which i found infuriating because it it wasn't a bad comment..so i'm not out to make trouble)..guess it was just bad timing, the two happened the same day.
Ok...sorry for the ban. I guess the antispam bot malfunctioned...but just in case such incident occurs again, (whether here or in another section) please use the report button or send the mods there a pm and am sure they would unban you Asap.

booqee: If u were in my shoes you would think the same way. I'd never been banned by the spam bot..didn't even know bout it.
So like i said u can pls drop it okay.
If I was in your shoes, I would report the incident to the mods via the report button.

But its ok...I've dropped it like you suggested.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mcorazon(f): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
An0nimus:

I sight u dearii.hw re u doin?d days re rily flying.cant bliv we ve just barely 2wks 2 camp.
Wetin ur micloscope dey even show u sef?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
m'corazon:

I sight u dearii.hw re u doin?d days re rily flying.cant bliv we ve just barely 2wks 2 camp.
Wetin ur micloscope dey even show u sef?
Romeo and Juliet wink
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
Uniquexty: Anyone home?
yes Ma, we're homesmiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by jewelixa: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
Team Akwaibom all the way. But hope the place will be interesting to serve.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by famousguy01(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
booqee: how ur gf na(tosin), shey d distance no be wahala, or u still dey around school. grin
I repeat she's just a good frnd, and i knew b4 dat its u. Tosin is fine anyway
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
I almost collapsed when I heard that I won't be going with this batch B because of jamb reg 'wahala'. anyway, such is life. November is slow approaching. #batchC_on_my_mind now.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by geewah(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
Herzyz: Dis is to inform all LASU prospective corpers that NYSC Orientation briefing Seminar 4 2013 Batch B is 14th of June. Nxtwk friday. information reaching me form d PRO LASU-STUDENT AFFIARS Pls inform odaz+ 78% camp loading......
. Looks like you are friend with otitokoro of bus admin 12 set
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mcorazon(f): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
An0nimus:
Romeo and Juliet wink
Lols.our own don pass Romeo nd Juliet own sef
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tuktudicko(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
m'corazon:

I tellz u
Ow u doin swee
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
m'corazon:

Emeka Ike and Genevieve?grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
Worwor: I almost collapsed when I heard that I won't be going with this batch B because of jamb reg 'wahala'. anyway, such is life. November is slow approaching. #batchC_on_my_mind now.
it is well my brother smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
CrazyMan:
Meaning?
meaning u don't need to open nairaland history book or nairaland manual 2 let ar knw d bot did d ban
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tuktudicko(m): 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
An0nimus:
Emeka Ike and Genevieve?grin
U are a vewy sick dude grin
If u knw as I take dislike dat emeka ike character 4 films ehn!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tuktudicko(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
Martowskin: meaning u don't need to open nairaland history book or nairaland manual 2 let ar knw d bot did d ban
"Most tyms in nairaland u just read n pass"
U aint followin ur rule book dude, jst sayin tho'
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mcorazon(f): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
tuktudicko:
I tellz u
Ow u doin swee
Am gud luv.u?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tuktudicko(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
m'corazon:

Am gud luv.u?
Adi'm okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.