Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (401141 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by folariiin: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
crownikky: @ folarin y are you disturbing ur self, dere is nothing like admission letter...we only need SOR, call up letter and I.d card dats all....is rumour

Thanks crownikky, I think I saw u @ d seminar on friday but I wasn't sure if it was u.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Newman3: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
chukwuma101: In the beginning (primeval era) was an era of mysticism and superstitions. In the medieval, Religion ascended the throne and broadened the horizon of human understanding, but it was not without its mysteries and shortcomings that have continuously perplexed human intellectual grasp. In the renaissance, Science began to shift the frontiers and men saw that even religion could bleed. In the modern era science manifested itself in destructions and subjugations of less advanced peoples. In this post-modern period (though the tendency of this period would be judged by a succeeding period) I envisage the reign of reason over science and the remnants of religion. Let us make that day come for it shall herald the end of all social political economic and religious problems . Reason Must Prevail.(RMP) is an NGO I intend to establish. But I got a question, 'In this era, what generally solves human problems-- RELIGION or SCIENCE?'
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tariwalters(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
TUALEE TO ALL U GUYS HERE, I HAVE SOME CATCHING UP TO DO HERE COS VE BEEN OFF FOR SOME TIME NOW. U GUYS VE BEEN KEEPING IT LOCKED DOWN. TOMORROW NA 18TH LIKE DIS SO smiley BEFORE WE KNOW NA 25TH WE DON REACH cheesy
WISHING ALL OF US ALL D BEST IN OUR POSTING
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
G'day err body.
As
e
dey
Hot
... 2mao Tinz cool

tarriwalters i see ya, bn long dude..

@booqee, the Good Lord is ur solace includin all bereft of their loved ones.

1Luv all...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by crownikky(f): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
folariiin:

Thanks crownikky, I think I saw u @ d seminar on friday but I wasn't sure if it was u.
yeah I was d one...I sat beside geewah and otitokoro
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Newman3: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
I envisage
the reign of reason over
science and the remnants of
religion. Let us make that day come for it shall herald the end
of all social political economic
and religious problems .
Reason Must Prevail.(RMP) is
an NGO I intend to establish.
But I got a question, 'In this era, what generally solves
human problems-- RELIGION
or SCIENCE?'
@ chucks: in my opinion even 'reason' is not whole in itself. it always have some moral principles as its basics. for brown's book i'll base my conclusion on the 2 i have read that it's 'partly' history - though NOT wholly factual- but more intellectual as we all take care to really note the 'WORK OF FICTION' clause that he puts in his novels.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
Travelling at this moment of great excitement according to some beliefs is not without its spiritual undertone wrapped with intense psychological and habitual restiveness. On dis note, I commit my journey to the town of Ago-iwoye into the hands of d living God, the unmoved mover, the uncaused causer, the Natura naturata, the causa sui, the omni rerum, the imago dei. He is my refugee.

We are unstoppable cos Oluwa is involved
Hv a gud day pals

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by skally(f): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
Pls ♓oω tru is it, i heard anoda list came out witout mobilization number.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Shegman22(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
sayhi2bammy:

Journey Mercia friend.
thanks oree
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by skally(f): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
osigiepurr:

Its alright o. U shall remember me when we get there <CAMP>.
Just play safe anyway because, when u are not properly informed, u ll be completely deformed from adequate tranformation.
. Pls wat is SOR?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
tuktudicko:
Lol, I guess so
Called my pastor and he claims 2 av read d book
He sure has a lot of explaining 2do cos I must finish am wit questions
I'm loadedgrin
what do you want to ask ur pastor again?? You're letting the story in the book get to you. As a matter of fact, thats the intention of whoever formed d story, and its already having its effect on you. Let the bible be ur point of reference

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by AmandaLuv(f): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
Charles Shaw: Will be in Ikenegbu by 3pm. Plz bear wimme.
no problem shaa.am still within the court premises incase you are around government house.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
Just collected my statement

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
osigiepurr:

Am sorry, JAMB ADMISSION LETTER........go get urs now either u get it printed online or u find other means to get it for national peace. Am in Ago Iwoye now!
how will i print it online?? Do i need to buy the jamb scratch card to print it??
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Zikkie(f): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
Shegman22: Enroute ogbomosho....
sure u had a safe trip to Ogbmsho, pls update us on happenings as at today in skul, thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
m'corazon:

Blasphemy no b small one.well,d person wey write d script don dey chop im money
u can imagine
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
LWKMD,

Babes sha.......... ......A Yoruba lady sat together with 3 White guys at Sheraton Goodies Bar In Lagos Ikeja, waiting to be served... The Barman Came Over To Take Their Orders...
The British Guy said, "Jonny Walker Single"
The American Guy said, "Jack Daniels Single"
The French Guy said, "Remmy Martin Single"
The Bar Man Finally Turned To The Lady, and You Madam?
She Replied, "Kafayatu Abeke, Married"

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
Zikkie:
sure u had a safe trip to Ogbmsho, pls update us on happenings as at today in skul, thanks
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Zikkie(f): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
ademijuwonlo:
safe journey. I just heard the mob. list has been pasted at the student affairs. Is this info true? Gudmornie LADOKITES and a very gudmornie to d house. Shop wisely,dont buy want u dont need..,
any confirmation about this?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by flotwise: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
payne_leex: LWKMD,

Babes sha.......... ......A Yoruba lady sat together with 3 White guys at Sheraton Goodies Bar In Lagos Ikeja, waiting to be served... The Barman Came Over To Take Their Orders...
The British Guy said, "Jonny Walker Single"
The American Guy said, "Jack Daniels Single"
The French Guy said, "Remmy Martin Single"
The Bar Man Finally Turned To The Lady, and You Madam?
She Replied, "Kafayatu Abeke, Married"
. grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
crownikky: @ folarin y are you disturbing ur self, dere is nothing like admission letter...we only need SOR, call up letter and I.d card dats all....is rumour
are you sure. I also didn't think so too until i saw his post.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by UniportPlayGirl(f): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Phew wah a day in uniport alwz queue, now one has2 pay money b4 collectin callup letter. Notin is free 4naija o Sha just paid 2k for callup letter I don do photocopy tire students full students affairs am done sha til friday. Rainy day too
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tuktudicko(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
booqee: what do you want to ask ur pastor again?? You're letting the story in the book get to you. As a matter of fact, thats the intention of whoever formed d story, and its already having its effect on you. Let the bible be ur point of reference
There is actually more truth in that book than u understand, its not just a story

I believe in d bible but I wanna b able 2back it up wit facts, there are a lot of gaps in d bible that most ministers I've related wit av not been able 2 provide straight answers
I'm open 2 a world of possibilities, neva blinded by religion or emotion

Anywaysz that's just me, I enjoy the mystries of the earth very much
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
payne_leex: Travelling at this moment of great excitement according to some beliefs is not without its spiritual undertone wrapped with intense psychological and habitual restiveness. On dis note, I commit my journey to the town of Ago-iwoye into the hands of d living God, the unmoved mover, the uncaused causer, the Natura naturata, the causa sui, the omni rerum, the imago dei. He is my refugee.

Hv a gud day pals
safe journey payne leex..don't forget to update us of any new info o. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Pirowsky(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
skally: Pls ♓oω tru is it, i heard anoda list came out witout mobilization number.
. Yeah, i heard same 4rm ma school.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by osigiepurr(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
payne_leex: Travelling at this moment of great excitement according to some beliefs is not without its spiritual undertone wrapped with intense psychological and habitual restiveness. On dis note, I commit my journey to the town of Ago-iwoye into the hands of d living God, the unmoved mover, the uncaused causer, the Natura naturata, the causa sui, the omni rerum, the imago dei. He is my refugee.

Hv a gud day pals

Guy, i no know say u don turn babalawo based on ur incantations on dis thread <lolz>.
I just left Ago Iwoye for Lasgidi. Came to pick up my CERTIFICATE. Am now a certified (B. Eng) realman!

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Pirowsky(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
skally: . Pls wat is SOR?
Statement Of Result(SOR)
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by osigiepurr(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
skally: . Pls wat is SOR?

Statement Of Results (SOR).
Notification Of Results (NOR).
Some institutions uses SOR while others uses NOR.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by osigiepurr(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
booqee: how will i print it online?? Do i need to buy the jamb scratch card to print it??
Booqee, am sorry, i could not confirm dat at d dean of students' affairs unit before i left sch whether someone could actually print his/her jamb admission letter online.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by osigiepurr(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
booqee: how will i print it online?? Do i need to buy the jamb scratch card to print it??
Booqee, am sorry, i could not confirm dat at d dean of students' affairs unit before i left sch whether someone could actually print his/her jamb admission letter online because, i dont wana say what i dont know.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by olanje: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
Newman3: I envisage
the reign of reason over
science and the remnants of
religion. Let us make that day come for it shall herald the end
of all social political economic
and religious problems .
Reason Must Prevail.(RMP) is
an NGO I intend to establish.
But I got a question, 'In this era, what generally solves
human problems-- RELIGION
or SCIENCE?'
@ chucks: in my opinion even 'reason' is not whole in itself. it always have some moral principles as its basics. for brown's book i'll base my conclusion on the 2 i have read that it's 'partly' history - though NOT wholly factual- but more intellectual as we all take care to really note the 'WORK OF
FICTION' clause that he puts in his novels.
CRAP
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
van Kossy :
My Good lord will comfort you like he comforted us till this moment. Lost my Dad on the 14th of April 2013. Wish he waited to see me on that kaki....God knows best.....cheer up sis...... RIP to d dead...
aww...two days before. It is well. Though he's not around, u can make ur family proud, and i'm sure he'd have been proud of u.

@charles shw. Thanks

pls someone should pls confirm dis admission letter stuff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.