Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (400890 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
ideology:
3-0 Nigeria up
my street first eleven is enough to cause damage to those Tahiti guys. They can't play shi. I keep imagining how they'll be completely decimated by Spain. It'll be a basket ball game.

Now 6-1 to Nigeria.
They shld enjoy d victory while it last!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
6-1. Wtf?! grin i don't watch ball but this match is interesting.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
[quote author=ezesco][/quote] much respect Ikenga.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
booqee: 6-1. Wtf?! grin i don't watch ball but this match is interesting.
what is interesting abt d match? Very drab game! They can't play against spain or even Uruguay dis way and fink they'll score a goal. That foolish Ideye kips squadering chances and missing clean goals. Even if he sees free pucci, I'm sure he gonna miss it.

Nig( 170million) vs Tahiti( 180K) and you expect me to celebrate? Wait till thursday first!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Wifeysist(f): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
kponke denge: Gud evenin everyone, we apologize 4 not being able to kip up wit our news, it was due to power failure. We wish 2 in4m u dat since we don't hav moni 2 buy fuel 4 our 4th hand "I-pass-my-neighbour gen, our electricians hav tap directly 2 high tension so we won't hav lite issues 4 now.

Here goes d news.

Piror 2 d call up letter d nysc oga at d top have announced dat 80% of corps members wuld be posted to d north.

His words...as u all can see, d north is very undeveloped. If d youth corpers really claim to serve their country, then they shuld come here n prove it. D north needs people like them so de can develope it, and if de die in the process, we wuld give their families a compensation fee of N5000 (five thousand naira only).

Already camps in the east and west hav all been closed down.

Reports reachin kponke denge news hav indicated dat phones, cameras, laptops, and other gadgets wuld not be allowed into d camp. D nysc dg said he enforced d ban because corpers use their fones to ping on d parade ground, their camers to snap girls and their laptop to do yahoo yahoo in the night. He therefore stated that any corper found wit gadgets wuld be decamped with the immediate effect.

Charles shaw impregnates 3 girls.
News reaching us hav revealed dat play boy charles has impregnanted 3 female nairaland members. D girls (names withheld) were seen fighting each other and even naked themselves in public over charles.

Charles wen contatcted said that he only inserted has dickination into their totonation to form omonation which would become a part of his generation, and his in no way emotionally connected to any of them.

One of the girls which is heavily pregnant is current in charles village and wuld miss the camp.

More news coming up.

Stay tunned.

Guy lwkmd...this is so funny grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ideology(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
booqee: what is hmmm?? Ur throat its aching u? tongue grin I'd love to meet you too. I'm serious i'd love to meet everybody here. Its been one big house.
that post made some people jealous
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by hardeysola(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
UniportPlayGirl: The names wil be pasted 1st and whr u hv been posted then collecting of call letter is on friday. Check ur names 1st on da board more days for collecting of d letter. 9ja 3-haiti 1 sha 9ja players ar selfish while haiti fans ar roarinnnnnnnn
Thanx so much for this useful info .. Go gurl!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by samlestic(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
UniportPlayGirl: The names wil be pasted 1st and whr u hv been posted then collecting of call letter is on friday.
hav u paid d 2k dues? Wen wil d names b pastd
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by osigiepurr(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
Wifeysist:

Guy lwkmd...this is so funny grin grin grin
@kponke denge: its not funny because, d only infomation i could extrapolate from ur news desk was Dickination multiplied by Totonation will result to laplace transform of Omonation. Then, i wonder how dat Generation will look like at d end of d fourier series......Sodom and Gomorra noni
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by olanje: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
yinkard4me: I don dey school... We suppose meet asper Abusite nairalander na.... Wen u dey boil in?
sure man I sud be in samaru latest by thursday nd u?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by olanje: 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
yinkard4me: oga Calm D, she nor b Abusite, na my pershonal pershon.
wow ABUSITE rocks!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
...and the woman selling the white shorts told me that one goes for #1,100. I had to ask her if she meant for half a dozen angry. The dude selling the white shirts told me that one goes for #1,500undecided I didn't bother checking how much the white sneaks cost. Saw a bunch of prospective corper ladies all happy chatting themselves up like they just got admission into Jss1 lol. They must have bought their shorts at that woman's price cry

I gotta admit: women try alot when they go to the market. The crowd, the noise, the dirt etc. and they have to do it every now and then mehn, chai
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by osigiepurr(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
booqee: they made a mistake in my name dats why i haven't collected the cert. On my NOR, my name was spelt as olubunkola instead of olubukola, and since it will reflect like dat on my cert, i've written a letter for the correction, i'm told it won't be ready anytime soon. angry

Some people were in school (Academic affairs unit) at d early hours of today with similar complains about d errors on their names dat reflected on their NOR. The secretary to Deputy Registrar (DR) told d affected students to write a letter through d Registrar to d VC so dat they can rectify d errors during d certificate printout. I dont know if u are aware of dis piece of info sha.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by clems88(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Y iz this room so dried
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by seundy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
clems88: U nid your statement of result and I.D Card
both photocopy and original
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by clems88(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
Is any body home
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by geewah(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
osigiepurr: @Geewah: Dis is not a matter of BP or DP.......its all about intellectual packaged information dat ll save u from so many embarrassments. Trust me!
Did u guys ever bother to ask d so called NYSC co-ordinator about d acceptance of JAMB ADMISSION LETTERS at camp during d seminar, if at all she did not say anything about it.
she listed out the documents we will need for clearance based on the current scheme. If admission letter is needed as you have claimed she would have mentioned it.... To be on a safe side, one should just go along with it
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by seundy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ifeminikan1:

Thanks. I wish I am posted to a very gud place. Pls pray for me that I will not miss it! In jesus name
may God grant ur desires!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by clems88(m): 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
I feel jamb result woundnt be needed any more since u av already be mobilizd.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by clems88(m): 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
Amen . . .
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Pirowsky(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
Itz tym 2 rest....gud 9t house n hv a 1daful sleep.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
osigiepurr:

Some people were in school (Academic affairs unit) at d early hours of today with similar complains about d errors on their names dat reflected on their NOR. The secretary to Deputy Registrar (DR) told d affected students to write a letter through d Registrar to d VC so dat they can rectify d errors during d certificate printout. I dont know if u are aware of dis piece of info sha.
i wrote the letter three weeks ago, but the same secretary to the DR told us to address the letter to the Deputy registrar not vc, and attach a photocopy of our NOR. Wetin be all this sef?? Well i'll wait and see
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by seundy(m): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
Glory b 2 God 4 d great tins He has done. . .2moro is anoda day. Our God is gud. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ayodeji17: 12:03am On Jun 18, 2013
Exactly a week 2 go...camp loading
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 12:36am On Jun 18, 2013
UniportPlayGirl: The names wil be pasted 1st and whr u hv been
posted then collecting of call letter is on friday. Check ur names 1st
on da board more days for collecting of d letter. 9ja 3-haiti 1 sha 9ja
players ar selfish while haiti fans ar roarinnnnnnnn
sha i hope to "Collecting" my own call up letr by friday grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nifadexayomi(m): 2:45am On Jun 18, 2013
3 days 2 my call up letter,am xoxo happy. Any RUGIPOLY in d house. Great poly Owo.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ollyboy009(m): 6:11am On Jun 18, 2013
yinkard4me: I don dey school oh... Main gate tynx 2mao nyt na....
You are too peculiar my guy. I don't fink they will paste it tomarro cos its tommorro d list would get forwarded to sch. But if u can make it there,I hope u won't mind doin me the d fa4 of checkin my STATE of Deplotment cos am still in lag.
My details are:
Name: okunlola afeez ola
Matric no: U08AC1178
Dept: Accounting.
State of origin: oyo
Please help a friend.I will be glad if u can flash me on 08068382799, I will giv u a call asap.thank!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 6:21am On Jun 18, 2013
clems88: Y iz this room so dried
People have to sleep boss. goodmorning to you.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by warajaina: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by teelacruz(m): 6:52am On Jun 18, 2013
osigiepurr:

Guy, i believe u......
That's all I saw in ur post, others be like german language. Lol
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by osigiepurr(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2013
booqee: i wrote the letter three weeks ago, but the same secretary to the DR told us to address the letter to the Deputy registrar not vc, and attach a photocopy of our NOR. Wetin be all this sef?? Well i'll wait and see

Just keep ur calm pls because Oluwa is absolutely involved.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Shegman22(m): 7:15am On Jun 18, 2013
warajaina:
was d list pasted or did u check it underground?
I checked it underground

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.