Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (400552 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by seundy(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2013
booqee: i don't mind anywhere, except lagos, ogun and 19northern state. grin i runz it to osun tho. What bout u??
praying 4 fct or enugun
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Kentrizy: 10:38am On Jun 19, 2013
Halima_sexyDiva: yes,thanks a lot.

@kentrizzy, thank you so much,yours is on the way.
amen oh.i just pray it cums soon.thanks
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2013
Halima_sexyDiva: good morning to all prospective batch b corpers.i just picked up my call up letter in abuja and i was posted to akwa ibom. any one else posted there?
please mods and any one with idea,i will like to know there are direct flights from abuja to akwa ibom?
congrats. there should be direct flights to AkwaIbom. You can check the flight schedules on the web. Google should be of helpsmiley

happybirthday Chukwuma.

@sensual good to see you Chief cool

morning everyone. expectations are very high I can see lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by seundy(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2013
Halima_sexyDiva: good morning to all prospective batch b corpers.i just picked up my call up letter in abuja and i was posted to akwa ibom. any one else posted there?
please mods and any one with idea,i will like to know there are direct flights from abuja to akwa ibom?
we're api 4 u oo, still on d mountain prayin n fasting
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2013
Halima_sexyDiva: yes it is i just got mine.i studied in malaysia

Can I pick mine from Lagos?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by UniportPlayGirl(f): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2013
congrats sexy doc. Am gona get mine soon and is gona be akwaibom too, 4rm uniport. Congrtas once again
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tariwalters(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2013
chukwuma101: I love this room. We cry when our brother cries, we laugh when another laughs, we celebrate, we rejoice, we make fun, a little quarrel, we pardon, then we move on- together. Different tribes, different ideologies, different class and creed but one people! One nation. Today is my birthday and I celebrate with my people in this room and I know they celebrate with me!

HAPPY BUFFDAI BLOODA, TREASURES OF LIFE WILL NEVER CEASE IN YOU.. JUST USE DIS CAKE TAKE WAX AS UR BD GIFT NA LITTLE TOKEN FROM US HERE grin grin grin MINE IS 24TH

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Herzyz(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2013
Viewing this topic: tosynbolade , doushyie ( f ),
osigiepurr( m), Miatha( f), VICTOR EBONG ( m ),
flotwise , chidiokoye , Dharmeelawlar ( f ), ideology
( m), Sacluxpaint, Herzyz ( m ), yhemite( m ), van
Kossy ( m), yinkard4me , dennismukoro ( m ),
Pirowsky( m ), scampy ( m ), UniportPlayGirl ( f ),
seundy ( m ), Cutiemay ( f), osekaforeh1 ( f), booqee
( f), tariwalters ( m) and 8 guest(s)
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Pirowsky(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2013
Congratz Halima Diva cos u are on d move....api bornday 2 chukwuma,wish u all d guddies of lyf n i guess ya new age looks gud on u. 2 d p33ps in d house...i greet u all.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Cutiemay(f): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2013
@Halima_sexyDiva, congratulations.
Happy birthday 2 u Chukwuma.

Still expecting news frm OOU. Payne_leex pls update us
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by yinkard4me(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2013
booqee: hehehe! I sight u clearly dear. Which team are u on sef. Or is it any team??
hmm! Bukky, I can't categorically say I rep one team nw and ma Oga @ d top will paste another one.... I dey wait oh.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Pirowsky(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2013
Herzyz: Viewing this topic: tosynbolade , doushyie ( f ),
osigiepurr( m), Miatha( f), VICTOR EBONG ( m ),
flotwise , chidiokoye , Dharmeelawlar ( f ), ideology
( m), Sacluxpaint, Herzyz ( m ), yhemite( m ), van
Kossy ( m), yinkard4me , dennismukoro ( m ),
Pirowsky( m ), scampy ( m ), UniportPlayGirl ( f ),
seundy ( m ), Cutiemay ( f), osekaforeh1 ( f), booqee
( f), tariwalters ( m) and 8 guest(s)
I see yhu bro...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by dperon(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2013
grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by brownlord: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2013
tariwalters:

HAPPY BUFFDAI BLOODA, TREASURES OF LIFE WILL NEVER CEASE IN YOU.. JUST USE DIS CAKE TAKE WAX AS UR BD GIFT NA LITTLE TOKEN FROM US HERE grin grin grin MINE IS 24TH

Omon see party inside groove, Mr tariwalters i hail o.

How is Ekpoma this morning?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ideology(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2013
congrats, sure there are direct flights
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ideology(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2013
Sacluxpaint: Please is the call-up letter for foreign trained graduates ready? Someone please reply, very much appreciated,btw I studied in the UK.Pls be polite in your reply.thanks

Distribution Of Callup
Letters For Foreign Trained
Prospective Corps Members
1. In line with this Administration’s policy
of improving on services delivery to its
clients, Management has decided that
henceforth, foreign trained
prospective corps members are to
collect their Call-up letters at the NYSC
Secretariat in the State of their
domicile.
2. In view of the above, Corps
Mobilization Department is now to
package the Call-up letters for the
foreign trained prospective corps
members and deliver to the State Co-
ordinators during the process of
delivering those of the Nigerian
trained prospective Corps members to
the Corps Producing Institutions.
3. State Co-ordinators are to ensure that
foreign trained prospective Corps
members personally collect their Call-
up letters on presentation of their
International traveling Passport, and
other relevant documents and not by
proxies. Furthermore, all unclaimed
Call-up letters and the comprehensive
acknowledgement of receipt showing
the signature of the prospective Corps
members must be returned to the
Director (Corps Mobilization) through
Resident Officers at the end of the
Orientation.
4. State Co-ordinators are to ensure
strict compliance in view of the
importance attached to the Call-up
letters and the new policy please.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by kponkedenge(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2013
Gud morning everyone and welcome to 2day's news.

The NYSG oga has stated that corpers must observe a 1 week dry fast in camp to interceed for d nation. The nysc boss made this available to news men in abuja that the canteens wouldn't prepare food for corpers and the food section of all mammy markets across d state would be closed.

His words I want evrybodi to fast. Yes u corpers shuld fast. U cannot just com 2 camp and start eatin and flirting wen d contry is dying. How many of u are sure of gettin jobs afta service?

He stated that any corper found eatin or drinking during the 1 week compulsry fast would be severally dealt with.

The nigerian police force his warned sturbbon corper to cordinate themselves durning their ppa. The ig said that due to the high rate of accidential discharges cases coming from his boys, prospective corpers shouldn't provoke them during their primary assignment.

His words, as u corpers can see, our guns are very old and rusty and bullet comes out from it any how, so u people shuld respect ur self wen u come 4 ur ppa.

He also advised d corpers to coperate with the officers whenever they see them...his words. Corpers shuld also pay 20-50 naira at all check point to the police, we also wish to notify u that arrest made for walking without Id card is 10,000 (non negotiable) arrest at night (20,000) (non negotiable)

He stated that any corper who doesn't pay the required sum wuld be consided as an armed robbed and transferred to kirkiri maximum prisons.

There wuld be a niraland tarry night on the 22nd of June on this page for each and everyone of us who wuld be travelling to our various camps.

Please endavour to attend time is 10pm to 5am.

Charles shaw, payne lex, annonyoms tutudicktio, booqee, mcozan and many more wuld be minsterning.

Its gonna be great. The theme is heaven on niraland. God wuld come down on this thread.
Blind go see, lame go work, barren woman go get belley, albino to turn to blacky, bow and k leg go straight, winch and wizard must confess.

U must not miss it.

More news coming later in the day.

I remain ur presenter kponke denge.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by vanKossy(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2013
Viewing this topic: Sacluxpaint, Halima_sexyDiva(f),
osekaforeh1(f), famousguy01(m), thuao(m),
osigiepurr(m), Deuces(f), lewizylee, TemitopeOluseye
(f), booqee(f), ideology(m), dennismukoro(m), van
Kossy (m) and 8 guest(s)

Still waiting for info from the University of portharcourt....
By this time next week na unto camp things ooo cheesy
May God watch over us all till then....Amen

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by buzzy1(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2013
good morning my fellow batch b prospective corpers,please I want to ask those that have already picked up thier call up letters maybe the names of the affected Corper members whose names were not initially on the mobilization list were mobilized now!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ideology(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2013
van Kossy :
Viewing this topic: Sacluxpaint, Halima_sexyDiva(f),
osekaforeh1(f), famousguy01(m), thuao(m),
osigiepurr(m), Deuces(f), lewizylee, TemitopeOluseye
(f), booqee(f), ideology(m), dennismukoro(m), van
Kossy (m) and 8 guest(s)

Still waiting for info from the University of portharcourt....
By this time next week na unto camp things ooo cheesy
May God watch over us all till then....Amen
bless you

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by swituc(f): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2013
hi everyone, pls any imsu dude/lady in d house? when are we getting our own call up letters??
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CrazyMan(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2013
I'm not really conversant with Abuja, but I believe there should be direct flights to akwa ibom.

You can also start a thread for 2013 batch B corpers who would serve in Akwa ibom...so you all can hook up there.

Good luck.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Mikeyluv(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2013
d-peron:

Yea, finished from petroleum. And am Kola, i mostly walk wit ajubo and phillip.
ok man, i knw ajubo way back in 100level. We all stayd in Hostel H. Well nice meetin u mr kolawale....so wen do u tink our's will b ready?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by estagirl(f): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
OOU....wats happening? Any news? Who is going to skul pls? Lets know where we belong am a kind of nervous now.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Goddys(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Any news on lasu 'COLLECTiNG'
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by TemitopeOluseye(f): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Goddys: Any news on lasu 'COLLECTiNG'
No news yet oooo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by hepheyemmy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
2013 BATCH ‘B‘ POSTING
The 2013 Batch ‘B‘ Prospective Corps Members are advised to check their posting and collect their callup letters from Thursday 20th June. Foreign trained Nigerian graduates are to collect their own from the NYSC secretariats of their states of domicile as indicated during registration. Those Deployed to Adamawa, Borno and Yobe are to report to Bauchi,Benue and Nasarawa orientation camps respectively on the date indicated on their Call-up letters.
Report to camps on time pls as NO late registration will be entertained. NYSC wishes you a hitch-free service year.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by dennismukoro(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Delsuite in the house any news. No pasting of name yet.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by beau49: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
chukwuma101: I love this room. We cry when our brother cries, we laugh when another laughs, we celebrate, we rejoice, we make fun, a little quarrel, we pardon, then we move on- together. Different tribes, different ideologies, different class and creed but one people! One nation. Today is my birthday and I celebrate with my people in this room and I know they celebrate with me!
wishin u a luvly bday n i pray dat ur wishes n desires cum tru accordin 2 God's will#hbd dearie
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by scampy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Gud af2nun peeps! Kenny, watzup wit Tasued?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SWITCHUP(m): 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
This forum has been a blessing. I am one of those who glance through the pages, never taking part in the commentaries, just get the information and get out, but today, i am a full member of the house now. Long live BATCH B 2013, Many more blessings ahead. #TeamOOU... Still a learner here tho grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by hepheyemmy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
SWITCHUP: This forum has been a blessing. I am one of those who glance through the pages, never taking part in the commentaries, just get the information and get out, but today, i am a full member of the house now. Long live BATCH B 2013, Many more blessings ahead. #TeamOOU... Still a learner here tho grin

u are wlcom bro/girl, feel free to relate wit anyone and pls kindly introduce yourself properly. am Ifeyemi from fedpoffa, study mass-comm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.