Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Urgent Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy (499 Views)

Urgent Vacancy / Urgent!!! Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy In Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy by saksonA: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
I just saw this in The Castle for this week for those that falls into this categories you may apply

URGENTLY NEEDED
We are a TOP GAME PLAYER in the REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY. Due to expansion in the industry, we are in need of DEDICATED and HARDWORKING individuals to fill up the following Positions in our Lagos office and also Managers in our MILLENIUM car wash PLAZA.

1. MARKETING MANAGER (MM 01)
Requirements
i. HND/BSC in any discipline with good understanding of accounting background
ii. 3-4 years working experience would be an added advantage
iii. Must be a goal/target driven individual
iv. Must be able to deliver under tight schedule
v. Must be able to work with or without the presence of the Director
vi. Must have good customer – client relationship
vii. Must be ready to be transfer from one state to the other within short notice

2. EXECUTIVE MARKETERS (EM 02)
Requirements
i. OND, HND/BSC in any discipline
ii. 1-3 years working experience would be an added advantage
iii. SAME as iii – vii in one (1) above

3 FRONT DESK OFFICER (FDO 03)
Requirements
i. OND, HND/BSc in any of Management, Administration or Secretariat Studies with basic understanding of accounting
ii. 2 - 3 years working experience would be an added advantage
iii. SAME as iii – vii in one (1) above
iv. A Mastery of the English Language and proficiency in the use of computer is an added advantage

4. CAR CARE EXECUTIVES (CCE 04)
Requirements
i. SSCE/OND in any discipline
ii. 1 – 2 years working experience in a car wash company as a cleaner
iii. Must be able to wash cars very well within limited time
iv. Must be able to use car wash equipments for washing cars
v. SAME as iii – vii in one (1) above

Interested candidates are to forward their detailed CV within three weeks of this advert by e-mail to simpleshelterinoregun@gmail.com or simpleshelterinoregun@yahoo.com stating clearly the positions and there CODES.
Only short listed candidates shall be contacted

(1) (Reply)

Rainoil Limited Jobs / Hot 2013 Jobs Vacumns To Be Filled!!! / How Did You Get That Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.