Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,502 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People (717 Views)

Very Bad Auto Accident In Ibadan 10 People Died... / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People by ebamma3: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2013
If i should hesitate to say these things,it will not be because they are untrue but because i cannot speak of them without betraying my imperfection: Nigerians are the last people on earth who should have children:because we are very very bad people,having children is akin to nurturing more hyenas at home and breeding a nest of sorrows.Whether rich or poor,aged or young,the poverty of our souls and our hatred for humaneness leaves us unworthy of such enterprise as procreation.
A cursory look at our families excites the creepiest form of marvel.The nigerian family unit today parades the worst form of savagery.Mothers are mightily pleased to see a child hurt an annoying neighbours dog or cat,and such wise fathers we have now,who consider it a notable mark of martial spirit when they see their son domineer his weaker peer.And there are those whose parents raise righteously breeding them in their images to conform to, and perpetuate the worst forms of religious bigotry and inhumanity,according to the holy tenets.
Thus from adolescene through adulthood they greet every dishonesty we perpetrate with cheer,as long as it translates to stupendous wealth,higher status and comfort of knowing that their children are smart and inured in the ways of the world
It starts from the very little things,like nurturing us to be brutes at childhood and grooming us to be fraudulent through adolescence,Hence the multitude of "peaceful,hardworking and God-fearing" families engaged in desperate pursuits to enroll their wards and university hopefuls in "special coaching schools" while they purchase for them,seats at "special centres" as they write the SSCE AND JAMB exams.
As you read this parents are purchasing seats and liberties to cheat for their wards at Jamb and Waec special centres,our bankers are pilfering our accounts 50 kobo,1 naira to 100naira by the second,motorists are hastening off their normal lanes to face oncoming vehicles on the wrong lanes,public administrators are stealing pension funds meant for elderly retirees,journalists are receiving money to doctor stories accordin to the whims of desperate politicians,and policemen are harrasing motorists for roger, all which are products of our failed parenthood
Re: We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2013
Viewing this topic: ebamma 3

Kai,na only me and you deh view this topic.It goes to confirm wetin you write.
Abeg Nigeria is gone and lost.No disturb yaself. dem no go respond.

Next time write about Toto Decay,Iyanya,Wizkid or make you Yab Jonathan,you go see dem full hia like flies on top sh...?
Re: We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People by OsunOriginal: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2013
The OP captured precisely the state of Nigeria - so succinctly.
Re: We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2013
OsunOriginal: The OP captured precisely the state of Nigeria - so succinctly.

Op , u re absolutely wrong.....!!

Genetically,we Nigerians are not like this........Few corrupted the system and everybody is fighting for survival............which is normal in any system occupied by MAN even Animals!!!!

Nigerians are Fighting For Survival.......cuz whatever u do here without adding extra-leg or chua-chua........u may just say Bye-bye to ur Life unless by Divine Intervention which doesn't define everyone!!!!

We Nigerians are very Good Group of People!!!
Re: We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2013
ok o! tongue
Re: We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People by OsunOriginal: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2013
donroxy:

Op , u re absolutely wrong.....!!

Genetically,we Nigerians are not like this........Few corrupted the system and everybody is fighting for survival............which is normal in any system occupied by MAN!!!!

Nigerians are Fighting For Survival.......cuz whatever u do here without adding extra-leg or chua-chua........u may just say Bye-bye to ur Life unless by Divine Intervention which doesn't define everyone!!!!

We Nigerians are very Good Group of People!!!

What are you saying man? You are contradicting yourself.

Nobody has said Nigerians are genetically bad people or creature - no. But the lack of leadership which has resulted in warped orientation is killing not only our today but also our future.
Re: We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
OsunOriginal,

Are u the Op ?

And what have I said that is contradictory to what u just posted......!!!!

I posted with regards to the ''Topic and The Body of the Thread'' !!!!

The question u shd answered is ; are we truly Bad group of people as the Op posited ?

U just answered the dam,n question here!!!

OsunOriginal:
Nobody has said Nigerians are genetically bad people or creature - no. But the lack of leadership which has resulted in warped orientation is killing not only our today but also our future.
Re: We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People by slimming: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
This same things happens every other place in the world, but our own seems to be terrible.
Re: We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People by OsunOriginal: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
donroxy: OsunOriginal,

Are u the Op ?

And what have I said that is contradictory to what u just posted......!!!!

I posted with regards to the ''Topic and The Body of the Thread'' !!!!

The question u shd answered is ; are we truly Bad group of people as the Op posited ?

U just answered the dam,n question here!!!

Then read the body of the post, not just the heading - dont be lazy man! And you can suggest a different heading if you wish but read the post first.

You said Nigerians are struggling for survival. How are they doing this? By going into negative habits - lying, deceipt, killing, ritual, stealing, cheating others, etc.
Re: We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People by Afam4eva(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
Nigerians were not like this from the get go. It';s the society that has formed the average Nigerian to be pseudo Animals.
Re: We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People by tpia5: 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
I see why the op would think so, lets call a spade a spade.

We could also insert the word "can be" in the thread title instead of "are", but the truth is, its very discouraging when you see these things.

I mean, we like villifying whites and other nationalities/races for their meanness but we also outdo them sometimes ( if not most of the time).
Re: We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Then read the body of the post, not just the heading - dont be lazy man! And you can suggest a different heading if you wish but read the post first.
wahala eyin ara Osun ti ma n poju......typical aregbesola's style!!!

If u have a broad view u would have discovered my comment was based on the ''Topic and Body of the Thread'' which stated '' Nigerians ARE a very bad group of People''

Yoruba adage says ''bi ko ba nidi obinrin ki je kumolu''........ All the xtics of an average Nigerian as stated by the Op are truly correct but is that the Inherent xtics of a Nigerian or something got wrong somewhere and Nigerians changed in order to survive!!!

This is what Afam wrote.........this is somebody with a broader view!!!!!!!
Afam4eva: Nigerians were not like this from the get go. It';s the society that has formed the average Nigerian to be pseudo Animals.

No body denied what is happening but ask urself Osun defender, are we gonna be as Bad as this if the system work rather than suck!!!

tpia@:

We could also insert the word "can be" in the thread title instead of "are",

U see the above word by Tpia, Nigerians COULD be blah blah blah is different from ''Nigerians Are A very bad group of people ......!!

If I'm gonna suggest the Op to adjust the Topic of the thread ,I need to give him reasons to do so.........which is what I did and here u are whimpering........IDK ur probs self!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Bars Commissioners / Dimeji Bankole’s New Stepmothers Give Birth Two Days Apart / Obama Sends 100 Troops To Build New Drone Base In West Africa To Target Al Qaeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.