Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Obasanjo Declined To Lay Wreath During Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Declined To Lay Wreath During Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration (501 Views)

Buhari Lays Wreath For Fallen Kenyan Soldiers (Photos) / Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Declined To Lay Wreath During Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration by gistyinka(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2013
It was drama yesterday in the city of abeokuta during the Remembrance Day celebration of late Armed Forces that has lost their life for this great nation. When former president of Nigeria chief olusegun obasanjo declined to lay his own wreath, president Olusegun Obasanjo declined Governor Ibikunle Amosun’s request to lay a wreath at the Arcade in Abeokuta. Baba obasanjo says that my name is not on the list people that are going to perform the function on the occasion.

Obasanjo vehemently resisted the governor’s persuasion to be part of the dignitaries to perform the ceremony.

The programed was stop for sometime as other dignitaries, including the Deputy Governor Segun Adesegun and the Iyalode of Egbaland, Chief Alaba Lawson, unsuccessfully begged him to do so.

http://www.gistyinka.com/2013/01/obasanjo-declined-to-lay-wreath-during.html

Re: Obasanjo Declined To Lay Wreath During Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2013
I support baba on this one too!!!
Re: Obasanjo Declined To Lay Wreath During Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration by inspirenet: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2013
donroxy: I support baba on this one too!!!

undecided
Re: Obasanjo Declined To Lay Wreath During Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration by Rufex07(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
i dey laugh o...
Re: Obasanjo Declined To Lay Wreath During Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
inspirenet:

undecided

wetin do ya face,Apollo dey worry u abi u no see say dem no put baba's name!!! Sora re oo sad
Re: Obasanjo Declined To Lay Wreath During Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration by slimming: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
Baba should let alone to do is thing.

(1) (Reply)

Attackers Of Ado Bayero Must Be Caught - Jonathan / Enugu State Governor Sulivan Chime Finally Back In Nigeria / GEJ Won't Sign Budget Yet, Says Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.