Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why Evrybody Dey Think Like This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Evrybody Dey Think Like This (772 Views)

FT Says Africa Does Not Exist; Zuma - SA: Dont Think Like "Africans" / There Is Hope For Nigeria If Other Governors Think Like This. / Landis(Nairaland): I Wish We Could Think Like The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Evrybody Dey Think Like This by delealiu: 11:33am On Feb 29, 2008
y? nigerian youths dont c anything positive about this country, HABA.
Re: Why Evrybody Dey Think Like This by atiku07(m): 6:53pm On Feb 29, 2008
u dey kolo wetin u mean. see pot calling kettle black

why u dey find visa up and down hypocrites o gbadun !

guys no mind am o him sef na number one
Re: Why Evrybody Dey Think Like This by almondjoy(f): 6:05am On Mar 01, 2008
What has the country Nigeria, done for the youths? It is all about give and take ok? Nigeria was born before the "youths" of today, so it has to set a good example first. kiss
Re: Why Evrybody Dey Think Like This by deor03(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2008
It hard to be committed to this country actually. Sometimes i sit down i look at what nigeria has done for me and i find it out to name one thing. From my nursery school to youth service to working life ---- Nothing!!!!. It is normal in a transactional environment for people to be give back to "who" gave to them.

Most people are patriotic because we do not have any other country. All I can advice is that we strive to make nigeria give so much to our children or else the resentment will continue for a long time to come.
Re: Why Evrybody Dey Think Like This by zillaxy: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2008
ASK NOT WHAT UR COUNTRY HAS DONE FOR YOU BUT WHAT 'YOU' CAN DO FOR UR COUNTRY. ~jfk

what have u guys done for nigeria? (oh sorry, i guess u left so we should probably thank you.)
Re: Why Evrybody Dey Think Like This by Frizy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2008
Nigeria is a country where youths just want to fly away from. See the positive thing is that when you're back "you've arrived" grin. Throw parties, feel like Olumaintain Yahoozee.
To be honest, Nigeria doesn't owe us youth a penny but we owe Nigeria alot. Let youths with creative minds rise and revolutionise the country into something decent. I believe that one day someone from somewhere will change and better the lot of us all.
Re: Why Evrybody Dey Think Like This by almondjoy(f): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2008
zillaxy:

ASK NOT WHAT UR COUNTRY HAS DONE FOR YOU BUT WHAT 'YOU' CAN DO FOR UR COUNTRY. ~jfk

what have u guys done for nigeria? (oh sorry, i guess u left so we should probably thank you.)

Why don't you quote Yaradua or your Nigerian leaders for a change. Must you always use the west as your examples?

We have done a lot for Nigeria by getting the hell out of it. Just to let it rot in pieces! kiss
Re: Why Evrybody Dey Think Like This by 4Him(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2008
almondjoy:

Why don't you quote Yaradua or your Nigerian leaders for a change. Must you always use the west as your examples?

good point, over 10yrs in office what quotable quote did Obasanjo give us? We sit here quoting the words of a man who ruled for less than 2yrs . . . a man who isnt even nigerian.

Nigerian cant give us ordinary quotes and expects us to sacrifice our lives for it? No way!
Re: Why Evrybody Dey Think Like This by Arnold1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2008
delealiu:

y? nigerian youths don't c anything positive about this country, HABA.

How can the youths see anything positive about the country ? When everything is based on connections and
not hard work; When only the top echelon members of society are the only ones that get justice ?

If you go to a nice fancy hotel in Lagos or abuja, the hotel staff would treat a white foreigner better
than you in your own country undecided Is this what the youth are supposed to be positive about ?

(1) (Reply)

"dont Tell My 12yrs Old Wife I'm In Prison For Armed Robbery"-16yrs Old Boy / There Was A Time Big Daddy Lost His Temper / Letter To Sen Obama: This Should Be Your First Job As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.