Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit (1942 Views)

* / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) / Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by maxibrainz: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
Online Importation business is a very good way of making money just by importing goods from outside the country and reselling it here in Nigeria, most times you make 100% profit that double or even more than double of the amount you bought the product. A particular thread was created here in the business section of nairaland by good people who gave all the needed information free of charge but some people found it difficult flipping through the over 60 pages to get the important points the need to start the business. I would be giving out a detailed ebook that would teach you step by step how to import from Alixpress (which is one of the major online sites you can import goods at very cheap price and make double profit when you resell the goods in Nigeria). It has been tested and confirmed by me and many people so no need to fear or express any doubt about it. If you need the ebook send your request with a message 'i need the importation ebook' to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com. Take note it not free but i made it very affordable, something everyone can pay.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by icedee1: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
I wonda y pple in 9ja always like collecting money for every small article or help dey want to give u,wen they shd give it free.i wonda if yahoo,google charged for everything would pple have email or even facebook.guy i 2buy on aliexpress this info shd b given freely,it's only pple that r hungry dat r always lookin 4 ways to extort money from others
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by maxibrainz: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
ice dee: I wonda y pple in 9ja always like collecting money for every small article or help dey want to give u,wen they shd give it free.i wonda if yahoo,google charged for everything would pple have email or even facebook.guy i 2buy on aliexpress this info shd b given freely,it's only pple that r hungry dat r always lookin 4 ways to extort money from others
i wonder why all this schools ask us to pay school fees, can't the teach us free.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by icedee1: 4:33am On Jan 18, 2013
maxibrainz:
i wonder why all this schools ask us to pay school fees, can't the teach us free.
Definition of School please.compared to what u r doing selling information someone coaxed to buy 2
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by Chudoify: 4:40am On Jan 18, 2013
@op,u are a big fool.what do you know about importation.wicked man.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by maxibrainz: 6:57am On Jan 18, 2013
Chudoify: @op,u are a big fool.what do you know about importation.wicked man.
mumu didnt you see the other thread where everything was posted free,you guys are not just ready for importation i wonder how some of you pass your exams if you find it difficult to read
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by Chudoify: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2013
@op,i av gotten all the information i need and so don't need your useless ebook.hungry fool
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by naira4ever(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2013
I think you guys are the ones promoting the so called ebook (efraud) marketer. If you are not interested ,just ignore and move on to other relevant topics. Use your computer to search virtually any info on any area of life u need. Google, Yahoo and other search engines are your online friends- use them freely and compile your own reports based on your findings. These so called online marketers capitalise on your laziness and ignorance to exploit you.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by Dehley(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
I will like someone to enlighten me about the goods sold by Aliexpress if they are NEW or FAILY USED ONES. Thanks as I await ur response.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lol, I can't believe my eyes. Maxibrainz, your name should be stupidbrainz.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dehley: I will like someone to enlighten me about the goods sold by Aliexpress if they are NEW or FAILY USED ONES. Thanks as I await ur response.
follow this thread. Don't be lazy and read from the beginning, thereafter you can ask questions.

https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by chemashie(m): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
Why requesting people should pay you for informatn dat has been made free by others? Am sick & tired of these people!
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by emmnet(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
guys free the guy he is looking for income if u are not buying just allow the guy simple nigerians we dont want others to progress and we like free things thats why we dont value thing because of hw we get it
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by maxibrainz: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
emmnet: guys free the guy he is looking for income if u are not buying just allow the guy simple nigerians we dont want others to progress and we like free things thats why we dont value thing because of hw we get it
tanx i wonder if i tied a rope in anyone's neck to come and buy ebook, chemashie and others if you read my post well i said there a thread that teaching it free already but for those that want to grab the whole gist and dont have time flipping through the many pages of the thread the can buy it.
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by PurpleHouse(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
maxibrainz:
tanx i wonder if i tied a rope in anyone's neck to come and buy ebook, chemashie and others if you read my post well i said there a thread that teaching it free already but for those that want to grab the whole gist and dont have time flipping through the many pages of the thread the can buy it.
u just Commited what i would call bizstupidioportationisis: the act of being an import copy cat, pilling up other peoples Info for resale, when the same info is available for 100% free!
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Import From Alixpress & Make Good Profit by Chudoify: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
I am still repeating myself.@op is a very bad man.na mumu.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Paypal. / Nationwide Ecommerce Delivery Service / Free Business Seminar @ Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.