Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Do You Think This Is Political Impossibilities? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think This Is Political Impossibilities? (438 Views)

Nigeria Corruption Rating Is Political, Overblown – Jonathan / Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud / Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think This Is Political Impossibilities? by bilms(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
I have just read that ACN Leader Bola Tinubu & leader of CPC General Buhari becomes Inlaws as Tinubu's Son marries GMB's Daugther. I believe that this is a great and wonderful development as their next generation will surely be better than their grandparents and could solve the historical resentments of the North versus the West.

I am praying for more of such marriages between the Abiolas and the Abachas/Babangidas, the Gowons and the Ojukwus, the IBBs and the Orkars, the OBJs and the Atikus, the Buharis and the Jonathans, etc. In this year of national integration, we need to encourage efforts that promote dissolution of nationwide historical ethnic resentments and begin a new nation by 2014
Re: Do You Think This Is Political Impossibilities? by bilms(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2013
?

(1) (Reply)

The Merger / IBB: Attack On Emir A Wake-up Call. / Anenih Has Case To Answer , Says Reps’ Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.