Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Facts That Will Change Your Mindset - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Facts That Will Change Your Mindset (1407 Views)

9 Facts That Are Still Hidden From Us / 10 Fun Facts That Will Make You Smile{pix} / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts That Will Change Your Mindset by eduson33(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
1) If an engagement ring have stayed 2yrs in your finger,its now a key holder..

2) You have LAND rover + LAND cruiser and still have LAND lord,you deserve to be LANDED a slap...

3)Lazy men call rich men ritualists while unlucky girls call lucky ones prostitutes..

4)Life is beautiful no be for person wey fall inside pit toilet..

5)Love is blind no be for warri babes..

More coming;

1 Like

Re: Facts That Will Change Your Mindset by obi4eze(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
I don't understand no. 2 but if I want to modify or add to no.5, If love is blind then marriage will cure the blindness.

1 Like

Re: Facts That Will Change Your Mindset by ogoplus: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
obi4eze: I don't understand no. 2 but if I want to modify or add to no.5, If love is blind then marriage will cure the blindness.

What No.2 means is that you if your can afford to own a Landrover car / Landcruiser car and you are still a tenant(i.e you live in a rented apartment, then something is wrong somewhere).

However this is not always true because there guys who have built their personal houses in places like Ikorodu but live in rented apartments in Ikoyi or V.I because of the ease of communting to work.
Re: Facts That Will Change Your Mindset by dopeJemi: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
obi4eze: I don't understand no. 2 but if I want to modify or add to no.5, If love is blind then marriage will cure the blindness.

Land cruiser n Land Rover r 2 expensive cars

So if u av 2expensive cars and u don't av a house of ur own, u stilL stay under ur LandLord den u deserve 2 be Landed a sLap
Re: Facts That Will Change Your Mindset by eduson33(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
Simply means investment first before,,,,
Re: Facts That Will Change Your Mindset by Freiburger(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2013
grin grin grin @ no 2

(1) (Reply)

Warning! Warning!!! Warning!!! A Must Read / Car-wash Graduation; Do Not Take A Look If You Do Not Have The Heart To Laugh / Some Funny Question And There Answers In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.