Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Can I Use Access Bank Visa Card To Fund And Withdraw On Bet365? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Use Access Bank Visa Card To Fund And Withdraw On Bet365? (2351 Views)

Internet Transaction With First Bank Visa Card Is Now 200 Naira Per Dollar. / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / How To Deposit And Withdraw On Betcolony Online Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Access Bank Visa Card To Fund And Withdraw On Bet365? by sammyrollo: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
i cant get uba africard cuz i dnt v a national id or driving license...
Re: Can I Use Access Bank Visa Card To Fund And Withdraw On Bet365? by chuksvoice: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
You can only fund with credit card but you cannot withdraw to ur card. You can only withdraw to ur Domicilary acct thru bank wire. Your acct must be verified with pvc b4 u withdraw your earnings

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Access Bank Visa Card To Fund And Withdraw On Bet365? by EMERITUS85(m): 12:10am On Jan 17, 2013
chuksvoice: You can only fund with credit card but you cannot withdraw to ur card. You can only withdraw to ur Domicilary acct thru bank wire. Your acct must be verified with pvc b4 u withdraw your earnings
u can withdraw via ubaafricard, thats the difference between visa and master card in bet365
Re: Can I Use Access Bank Visa Card To Fund And Withdraw On Bet365? by chuksvoice: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
oops, sory my bad. What is the maximum withdrawal amt 4 visa card?
Re: Can I Use Access Bank Visa Card To Fund And Withdraw On Bet365? by sammyrollo: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
chuksvoice: oops, sory my bad. What is the maximum withdrawal amt 4 visa card?
4 D STUDENT ACCNT IN ACCESS BANK
Re: Can I Use Access Bank Visa Card To Fund And Withdraw On Bet365? by sammyrollo: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
EMERITUS85:
u can withdraw via ubaafricard, thats the difference between visa and master card in bet365
I FINK ONE CAN WITHDRAW INTO ACCESS BANK VISA CARD IN BET365...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Jumia.com Services And Products Good, Professional And Quality? / Dispose Your Sewage Effectively In Abuja And Environs. / 1960bet Refused To Pay My Winning Sum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.