Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp (4664 Views)

Rihanna Breaks Up With Matt Kemp / Rihanna Is Engaged To Boyfriend Matt Kemp / Picture Of Rihanna Kissing Her New Boyfriend Matt Kemp In Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by nollywood20: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pop diva Rihanna has made a U-TURN from Chris Brown and returned to one of his ex-boyfriends, Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp. And this is OFFICIAL. First on a Nigerian website from the only Nigerian blogger followed by top Hollywood celebrities.

Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by fagin1982(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
Its a pity ..He should let the young lady be
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by nollywood20: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
fagin1982: Its a pity ..He should let the young lady be

She is too much of a flirt.

Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by nollywood20: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
But Matt seems to be more preferable to Rihanna than Chris Brown and the others.
She may keep on flirting until she finds me. grin

Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by victichy: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
nice photos... make chris brown go marry joor
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by nollywood20: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
victichy: nice photos... make chris brown go marry joor
This the man that knows how to sexhandle Rihanna. grin

Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
[size=13pt]Rihanna be like bank and her currency na STDs.[/size]
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by nollywood20: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Rihanna be like bank and her currency na STDs.[/size]

What of girls here who have dated over 30 guys in Nigeria alone?
"Runs" babes date scores of different guys before they finally become born again and then join the Singles Fellowship in in church to hook and marry one "mugu" later.

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
[size=13pt]Another topic for another day. Lol.[/size]
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2013

Don't judge. She is an adult and is capable of making decisions for herself.
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Leboska(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
vanity of vanities said the preacher all is vanity
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by kungfupanda: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2013

Bloody hypocrite. How many guys have you ba nged in your whole life? I bet you've lost count

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
[size=13pt]Kai, na so una love Rihanna? Lol.[/size]
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by overdrive(m): 12:49am On Jan 17, 2013
Hope she has written her will cos dis time around cb will break her neck though I believe she just wants to make cb jealous and more committed to her.imho
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by SlyIg(f): 6:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Chris Brown must be crying at home now! But he for don knack d lady akpako since na and she for don drop a daughter by now.

But now,she don return to her better part. Poor Chris B.
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by SlyIg(f): 6:05am On Jan 17, 2013
See this virgin o o ... Person wey ex fit full one canopy stand d talk of stds... Make i hear word jare!

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 17, 2013
[size=13pt]Lmao na you know. I have enough ex's to take on Chelsea *sarcasm*[/size]

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by SlyIg(f): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lmao na you know. I have enough ex's to take on Chelsea *sarcasm*[/size]
Thank God you kw!
Seems you're still working on my ban now. Haven't you found the right keys?
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 17, 2013
[size=13pt]Ban for what? Are you guilty of anything?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2013
Rihanna made a mistake, she should be hooking up with me cool

To be honest though, I think is a virgin.
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by etalker: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2013
Next time I find Rihanna in Naija, I'm kidnapping her to my bed. That's where she belong and not with all these scary looking guys.

#smiles
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by cigaricon(m): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2013
Errrm who is rihanna? Is she a model or something?
Never heared of her undecided
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2013
cigar icon: Errrm who is rihanna? Is she a model or something?

She is a 24 year old musician based in Los Angeles, United States. She is originally from Barbados.
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan:

She is a 24 year old musician based in Los Angeles, United States. She is originally from Barbados.

Mazi Sabinus nwa Teacher.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by tellwisdom: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2013
I once met this dude in new jersey....I must yansh riri when next i see this dude angry angry
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by nollywood20: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2013
e-talker:
Next time I find Rihanna in Naija, I'm kidnapping her to my bed. That's where she belong and not with all these scary looking guys.

#smiles

Matt is handsomer than Chris.
Tall and muscular and see the way he grabbed her buttocks in the towel.
The guy must have really satisfied her in s*e*x more than Chris.
See the way she kissed him. She love the guy die.
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2013
nollywood20:

Matt is handsomer than Chris.
Tall and muscular and see the way he grabbed her buttocks in the towel.
The guy must have really satisfied her in s*e*x more than Chris.
See the way she kissed him. She love the guy die.
more handsome not handsomer

Bush boy

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
Handsomer is also grammatical - and is therefore as correct as 'more handsome'. Whichever you choose to use is a matter of preference or context.
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
pro01: Handsomer is also grammatical - and is therefore as correct as 'more handsome'. Whichever you choose to use is a matter of preference or context.
sharrap na americans dey bring that one. Speak english they wey they brits do, na dem get am.
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Msfavey(f): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
To me, I think riri just need 2 cool off and try changing cos she's nolonger d gal we all used 2 love. And if she wonna date dis guy let it be just him widout controversies.. Chris breezy look 4 a steady gal kwanu. Na wa
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by Msfavey(f): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
cigar icon: Errrm who is rihanna? Is she a model or something?
u no go fit tell me dat kain tin
Re: Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp by nollywood20: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
lucenzo: more handsome not handsomer

Bush boy

[size=28pt]Words with two syllables or less take the germanic-derived comparative (handsome, handsomer, handsomest).
While words with three or more syllables take the latin-derived comparative (beautiful, more beautiful, most beautiful).[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Returned From Sick Leave And Found Out She's Now Manager (photos) / See 5 Expensive Things No Nigerian Dead Or Alive Has Ever Bought (photos) / Kiddwaya's Reaction As Erica Is Evicted From The Bbnaija Lockdown Show (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.