Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? (3125 Views)

Gracetech Ongoing Reqruitment / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Kebbi State 2013 Sec.sch Teachers Reqruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by happytbaby: 1:14pm On Feb 29, 2008
I just received this mail, please is itb for real? Do I really stand to gain much? Where is the Women Development Center they mentioned?

Dear Graduate,

Followimg the invitation for a pre-employment aptitude test from FCMB,the management of Cross Consulting Nigeria that conducted the test hereby invites you for a graduate training ,recruitment and selection fair on 17th & 18th March,2008.

Our clients(banks ,oil and gas companies a nd advertising agency will be at the recruitment to use the meduim to select deserving graduates.
Book a place for yourself at the fair by paying #2500.00(two thousand and five hundred naira) to GTB Acc - AKA T.O, Acc No - 561-238560-1590.

Send your Cv as microsoft word with the number on your deposit slip as subject of the mail on or before 14th March 2008.

Venue - Women Development Center
Date - 17th & 18th March, 2008
Time - 8am to 3pm Daily

Bring along the deposit slip with this email to the center.

Thanks
Odiri Nwafor
Cross Consulting Nigeria Ltd
Re: Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by kemi2310(f): 1:46pm On Feb 29, 2008
be sure to confirm very well before parting with your money
Re: Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by NAF(f): 1:50pm On Feb 29, 2008
People prime and other agencies did fairs at no price; yet people had good jobs through them

guys, don't be too desperate oh; shine your eyes before paying any money to anybogy

be wise
Re: Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by muppet: 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2008
u better shine your eyes o shocked shocked shocked shocked
imagine AN INVITATION 4 A RECRUITMENT 4 ''FCMB'' THEN PAYMENT MADE IN2 ANOTHER BANK(GTB) grin grin
Re: Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by adarihurun: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2008
omo shine ur eye wella. How u go pay for fcmb job fair into a GTbank account? And if u must know, na Workforce Management conduct the test for fcmb, it was boldly written on the question paper ( wrote the test myself). God punish all those who wan use us make money in fraudulent ways.
Re: Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by happytbaby: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2008
Thanks guys, I knew it was Workforce that organised the test, I have already gone for the Chat at FCMB in Onikan Lagos, I just wanted to bring it to the notice of nairalanders.
Re: Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2008
there are many organisations that recruit for fcmb,workforce conducted the test,i understand that cross consulting also organise the batch 3 test which i wrote.just try your luck.dragnet and peopleprime also conduct recruitment fair and they charge unscruplous fee as #25000,just try.
Re: Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2008
i got the test message too today,its a fair and training not for fcmb,but from the consulting firm for other companies and banks to come recruit graduates
Re: Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by aimanosi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2008
be very careful there are scammers everywhere
Re: Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by router(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2008
[size=17pt]sounds like scam!!!!![/size]
Re: Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by sollex(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2008
This sounds like SCAM to me.

You need to be Careful.
Re: Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by teetalks: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2008
@ all,
it is a scam, if at any point in time you are asked to pay money to get a job,
on the otherhand,you could be asked to pay into a company's Account and
not Individual, such as the one mentioned above (AKA.T.O)
Re: Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by Oyin2(f): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2008
hi happytbaby

i think what the organisation that conducted the test want to increase your chances of getting a job, not necessarily with fcmb. you can try them, but most times they end up not helping you secure the job.
if they have their site address or if yuo search for it thru google, you can check their number and contact them to enquire more about what its all about.

just make enough enquiries and be sure first

goodluck
Re: Invitation To Graduate Reqruitment, Training And Selection Fair (fcmb)? by coolsam2k4(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2008
na wa o!
why should u pay for recruitment

(1) (Reply)

Ndlea Test Results / NDLEA Recruitment,2012 / ENTRIES CLOSED, Abuja Urgent Factory Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.