Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle (18192 Views)

20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death / Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream / Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by enigmagu1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
Now dat ill treatment is coming from d ladies non of dem will com an comment...

If a smaller incident happen to a lady, they will say all guys are dsame....bt i hope all ladies are not!
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by idb4life: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Fear Benin babes.they no dey hear wuz up especially when e come b men issue.They fit play with everythings but no be wen e com be thier boy boy talk
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by DaGeeNius1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mk una no try Edo girls ooo!!!!!
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Kslib(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
enigmagu1: Now dat ill treatment is coming from d ladies non of dem will com an comment...

If a smaller incident happen to a lady, they will say all guys are dsame....bt i hope all ladies are not!
Exactly!!!
I keep saying it "Never you hit a woman,but make sure you deal with a bii*tch".. Can you imagine?? Some girls sef ehn
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by SELFWORTH: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
BukkyDan:

I laugh in chinese- mu che chi cho chu cha chun!
You gat me laughing my head off.

@ Op, hmn, I wonder why guys double date, if you you're tired of one leave her na and stop decieving her.
But the girl went too far, I can never fight cos of a guy o, no guy is worth it.! She is sooo ill-tempered.

I pray the guy doesn't die o

Don't pray amiss.

If you live by the gun, you will die by the gun. No amount of prayer can save you.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
BukkyDan:

I laugh in chinese- mu che chi cho chu cha chun!
You gat me laughing my head off.

@ Op, hmn, I wonder why guys double date, if you you're tired of one leave her na and stop decieving her.
But the girl went too far, I can never fight cos of a guy o, no guy is worth it.! She is sooo ill-tempered.

I pray the guy doesn't die o

No guy is worth the bother..except you are my husband,I would go on my knees on top the matter for you then. But to be boxing another babe cos of one boyfriend or fight with the guy because he is seeing someone else is absurd cos you go fight tire if na that one. I would rather quietly exit the relationship even if it's gonna hurt a little.Guys should be careful sha, not every babe is soft.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Don't pray amiss.

If you live by the gun, you will die by the gun. No amount of prayer can save you.

You are contradicting her statement.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Julieccentric:

You are contradicting her statement.
hmm
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by leslieu63(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
i dont know whats it with benin bit*hes and bottles now days,, any small thing at all u see them busting bottles as if its nothing, its like their Possessed with evil spirits.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by dilbert100: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
undecided
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by elbinmanny(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
That is pure nonsense!!!!!! If na my brother or relative she do that one! We go just leave her make she feel free for like 6 months!
Later una go read story for sun news paper captioned:
GIRL FOUND DEAD ON A LONELY STREET WITH MACHET CUTS....

Na all these women wey dem time done expire to marry dey Fck up like this! Them go dey look for man to hook down with dia expired reproductive and mammalian organs!

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Ericsdm55(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
The things women do.....,
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
el bin manny: That is pure nonsense!!!!!! If na my brother or relative she do that one! We go just leave her make she feel free for like 6 months!
Later una go read story for sun news paper captioned:
GIRL FOUND DEAD ON A LONELY STREET WITH MACHET CUTS....

Na all these women wey dem time done expire to marry dey Fck up like this! Them go dey look for man to hook down with dia expired reproductive and mammalian organs!
shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ericsdm55: The things women do.....,

How about the things that men do that make women do what they do wink

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Suljosh: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Benin girls are ingrate, ash, unfaithful, n nt contented. Jst broke up wit my benin girl last yr november, cuz she was cheatin on me, pls guyz run for anyting benin n edo any 1 dat cumz ur way, hit d punana well n run for ya life.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Suljosh: Benin girls are ingrate, ash, unfaithful, n nt contented. Jst broke up wit my benin girl last yr november, cuz she was cheatin on me, pls guyz run for anyting benin n edo any 1 dat cumz ur way, hit d punana well n run for ya life.
hhahahaha badt belle people
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by VirginFinder: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
That's why I can never date or marry a Benin lady.

They are highly aggressive and usually end up killing their hubbies at the slightest suspicion of him cheating albeit unverified.

SMH
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Revolva(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
coolAll dis benin gals are too ruff I tell you benin / warri gals na jaguda dem be....and no be say dem get mind o
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ajanaku2(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
fittty: Thug!
I hate it when folks misuse the word "THUG"...Abeg, find another word!
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
She givam ashawo mark.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by drsolob(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*

wait o,this story get k-leg.
An eyewitness said we were at d bar when d girl came in,took an empty bottle and broke it on his head.
Again,neighbour rushed out but couldn't enter the guy's house cuz d girl has locked d door,before sum youths broke d door and met d man in a pool of blood.

Was he attacked at the bar,then dragged home.
Pls i nid sum clarifications.
Thank U.
my brother thank u joor abeg poster explain am.
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by VirginFinder: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
The incident which took place along Osuma street at about 8:00pm, attracted sympathizers who rushed out from their residence, trying to find out what the problem was, but were shocked to see the young man,
simply known as Osaze, in a pool of his own blood and all efforts to rescue him from the lady and take him to the hospital, proved abortive as the lady vowed to stab anyone who tried to rescue the man.

@bolded
After now, some iddiots will come and say Yorubas are cowards.
Who wants to die?
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Revolva: coolAll dis benin gals are too ruff I tell you benin / warri gals na jaguda dem be....and no be say dem get mind o

na u talk am oo but na sometin wey go hit una na e una dey like na
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Suljosh: Benin girls are ingrate, ash, unfaithful, n nt contented. Jst broke up wit my benin girl last yr november, cuz she was cheatin on me, pls guyz run for anyting benin n edo any 1 dat cumz ur way, hit d punana well n run for ya life.

when you hit her punana well she would also hit your head very well with bottles.. wink One good turn deserves another

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by LesbianBoy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Am sure the girl must be one of those FOOLISH girls that have the mentality ''On no account should a man or anyone HIT a woman no matter what she does'' am sure thats what gave her the ''liver'' to stab the man, because she felt nothing will happen to her because she is a woman! Looooool........Nairaland girls i hope you all can see, the girl was beaten to stupor and i am 200percent sure MAJORITY of people who beat her were MEN! Lmaooooo Anyways, IMO i think they didn't 'treat her fucck up' enough. They could have stripped her N.aked and start touching her, do nasty things to her (like they did one girl who stole Blackberry last year) before beating her to stupor! so that it will serve as a deterrent to other girls who feel they can harm men yet they don't want to be harmed.........RUBBISH!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Julieccentric:

when you hit her punana well she would also hit your head very well with bottles.. wink One good turn deserves another
true talk there Julie
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Amazondepth(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hell hath no fury like a benin woman scorned

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Amazondepth: Hell hath no fury like a benin woman scorned

LMAO!!!!!!!!!1 grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by ogusbaba1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Abdul Adam56: She givam ashawo mark.
lols cheesy
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by Flygerian1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
el bin manny: If na my brother she do that one, we go just leave her make she feel free for like 6 months! Later una go read story for sun news paper captioned: GIRL FOUND DEAD ON A LONELY STREET WITH MACHET CUTS....
WORD!!! I cant shout!
Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by TheMatrix3: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
One great reason why pipu shd not drink beer grin
and yet anoda reason why Benin guys dont marry from Benin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle by SELFWORTH: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
olumaxi: Wen lov turn sour..

Which lov ?

I tell you Africans do not know the correct meaning of Love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) / PHOTOS: Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Osun / Governor Akeredolu Donates Patrol Vans To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.