Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Last Day On The Job - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Last Day On The Job (740 Views)

PHOTO: When The Job Requirement Says 10 Years Work Experience / The Job Interview (very Funny) / A Taxi Driver's First Day On The Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Day On The Job by tshantec(f): 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2008
It was the mailman's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighborhood.

When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope.

At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars.

The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.

At the fourth house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful woman in a revealing negligee.

She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door, and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced.

When he had had enough they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant breakfast, eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles, and fresh squeezed orange juice.

When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee.

As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge. "All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what's the dollar for?"

"Well," she said, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you."

He said, "Bleep him, give him a dollar."

The lady then said, "The breakfast was my idea."
Re: Last Day On The Job by ituen(m): 8:28pm On Feb 29, 2008
too old for NLD

But i'll forgive u since ur new here
Re: Last Day On The Job by segunpc(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2008
well am just seeing it for the first time and it rocks good.
Re: Last Day On The Job by ituen(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2008
cos ur still new in NLD

(1) (Reply)

When Will Gongo Aso In This Our Country Nigeria / Saucekid Dey Find Promotion / Johnny Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.